Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good season 1 pictures so far!

happy_me_111 said:
Theme 2 I think this is season 1, if its not let me know and I shall find a replacement!
I think that one is from Bully for You, which is Season 2, so you can find another one.

Also, I found this article that I don't think I've seen before. It's in Swedish (I'm pretty sure), so I don't know what it says, but maybe someone here does. And, it has a picture with it even though it's a little blurry. Article from March

It’s about George receiving an award for CSI in Sweden, the show won the award for ‘best foreign show’. This award was given by a newspaper, the name means as much as ‘Evening news’. CSI was rated better than Desperate Housewives and Lost. SCI has been best foreign show in Sweden for many years. George thanks the Swedish fans for the award, and says it’s really special to have Swedish fans.

I think that pretty much covers it, I may have made mistakes, I don't really speak Swedish, but the language looks a tiny bit like Dutch ;)

Hey guys...I know I've been missing for a few days, but with juggling college, work, and little Luna, I'm feeling a little burnt out. :(

She's much better now and is happily perching on my shoulder like she always does, purring away.

I'll pop in from time to time for today and tomorrow...the George pics are keeping me sane. :lol:

~Lily

sweet goddess he looks amazing! can i have him, just for like a day?? he looked divine in pledging mr johnson and friends and lovers, dress shirts galore! but since so many people have chosen those episodes i will look for others.
this is gonna be hard because i only recently started organizing my pictures :lol: maybe now it will give me incentive to organize everything from now on, but probably not

sorry, but im lacking on creativity this morning so they dont get fun names :p
season one 1
season one 2
season one 3
season one 4
season one 5
season one 6 his expression was so funny in this one i couldnt resist! :lol:

ps, i love the file names you give youre pictures wlk. very, erm, descriptive

happy_me_111 said:
^^ Yeah.... Jacquie

I kinda feel bad, I sorta stole that picture from you the first time you posted it...:blushes: :p

That's ok I have "stolen" a few from others so don't worry about it. As far as I figure once they have been posted here they are fair game for our photobuckets. I am sure I have a couple of yours I use. I know I have some of allmaples :)

allmaple said:
do you ladies know how fun it is for me that you all still call it the 'little stoker'

Yeah, that is cool! :D

Didn't we used to just call the tongue "it"? Was that the title we had? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back