Stokes Syndrome Ward, a Nick/George Picture Thread #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy_me_111 said:
allmaple said:
do you ladies know how fun it is for me that you all still call it the 'little stoker'

Yeah, that is cool! :D

Didn't we used to just call the tongue "it"? Was that the title we had? :p

Yeah, we called the tongue "it" :D But "little Stoker" is a real classic, we def. should stick to it :p I still remember my first reaction when "Little Stoker" made its first appearance - I thought of a completly different part of Nick's anatomy :devil:

my collection is so disorganized -- sometimes I know exactly what eppy (and scene, for that matter) a pic is from -- but lots of times, I have no idea. So, this was a challenge. I only have one that hasn't been posted that I know for sure was from season 1.
season 1 theme#1

There certainly have been some hawt season 1 pics submitted, including a bunch that I've never seen before.

And, hey, I don't consider it "stealing" when we share the pictures we have. It is the greatest form of flattery to have someone use a pic you originally posted ;)

I try to keep my collection in alphabetical order (despite the spelling mistakes) by title of the ep. The only real problem this created is that I'm now writing down title list season by season because I forget which season they come from. I've only done seasons 1 and 2 so far, but 1, 2, and 5 are the seasons I've got the most pics from.

It is flatery to have pics you found posted by others, it's how my collection has grown. I always think "I've got the perfect pic" only to find out that someone already posted it so I have to go look for more.

Susan

Dumb question how does one sort their photobucket. I am not meaning in which order but do you move certain ones into sub albums or what. I guess the question can also be how does one set up a sub album? I have over 300 pics in my album and I have pics scattered all over the place. Some of my collection I can tell which season a pic is from others I can't. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Alot of my collection has grown by using my photobucket to post the winners of the themes I have chosen.

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
Dumb question how does one sort their photobucket. I am not meaning in which order but do you move certain ones into sub albums or what. I guess the question can also be how does one set up a sub album? I have over 300 pics in my album and I have pics scattered all over the place. Some of my collection I can tell which season a pic is from others I can't. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Don't know for sure (haven't done it yet) but I think it has something to do with just below where you upload the pics there is the line New Sub Album Name. Type in a name click on CREATE then use the MOVE function above each pic to move them into the sub album.

Like I said I haven't done it to I'm not sure.

Susan

Jacquie having just done it that is how you do it. Watch out because it changes the URL on the pics that you move.

Thanks blackflag. I had a feeling it would change the URL. I may try to use it for new pics but thanks again for the info.

Jacquie_Sawyer said:
those shoulders lovely for hanging a shirt on or anything else you can think of ;) looks good in blue
a classic with the buzz
coffee anyone?
what can a girl say :devil:

what is it about the shaved head and the muscles that make him look extra delicious in a dress shirt? oh i know, its the muscles :lol: but seriously, i think he looked really good with the shaved head and the extra buffness, but then the slim and trim with the hair too. the buzz would have looked odd i think if it werent for the oh so lovely broader shoulders :devil:

and you ladies know im always willing to share the nicky ive got, i just have to remember that when it comes to themes my secret stash is no longer secret :lol:

A lot of the pics I have come from you guys too. When I'm doing a theme, I tend to save any that I remotely like (which ends up being almost all of them of course) then narrow down the winners from there, but then I end up with more in my photobucket.

Speaking of winners, I have gone through the season 1 theme. Maybe I'll use this as a starting point for organizing my photobucket.

There were lots of pics I liked and some I don't think I'd seen before, but I had to narrow it down, so here are the five runners up:

nicksarafan2 I really felt for him here, and I love the emotion in this picture, especially his eyes. I just want to hug him!
Jacquie I thought he looked really good in this episode, and I like the closeup with hat and jacket
Jacquie again Judging by the filename of this pic (km444), and my memory, I think I've submitted this before, and I do really like it! Good idea to know your audience
;)
blackflag A good profile with dress shirt shot
Babs I just think he looks really cute here

And the winner of the season 1 theme is:
marieluka I love this picture! I really like that scene, and the cute little grin he has. So, now you get to pick the next theme. Congrats on winning, and I think this was your first theme too. :) Thanks for the article translation earlier too.

Hmm, I just noticed that three of the six pictures I chose are from Evaluation Day. I guess I liked how he looked in that one a lot! I didn't realize they were all from there until just now. :eek:

Organie my photobucket album? Hmmmm... interesting idea! :p

Well, it sort of is... I have it separated into: George Eads, Nick Stokes, Misc. Characters, and Photoshoots...

Seeing as I have like 900 Nick Stokes pictures, I should really consider seperating those out, but I don't know how to do it, I can't remember which picture is from which season much less which episode! :rolleyes:

ETA: Congrats on winning your first theme, marieluka!

I like Nicky's 'little stoker' :p

oh a funny story, my mom and I were out today, running arends and she was talking to my sister on the cell phone, then she tells me to look behind me, and she says "look it's George!" i turn, and in a red Beamer with two ladies was a guy who looked exactly like him, it was funny, he was wearing sunglasses, and had a short hair cut, and had a chiseled jaw, it was funny, I almost freaked, till I realized it was impossible :lol:
then she tried to fallow him, but they turned away from where we were, so we didn't fallow, but oh my gosh it was funny :lol:
so that was just a little part of my day :D

and congrats Marie on winning, I also love your icon, George is so cute :D

and organizing my photobucket.... i can do that now? really, I don't know how but I would love to, it is so messy and crazy in there :lol:

and in a Toyota commercial, they use that cool eerie song from 'Gum Drops' I love that music, is was so cool :D

I won? I won! yay :lol: * is happy *
And now I have to pick the new theme? I know what I would like, but don't know if it's already been done ... So here goes.
I can imagine not everybody does, but I really like the moustache on Nick. I normally don't on guys, but when I see pictures of Nick with it, I just ... well, like it
* blushes * Maybe it's the longer hair ;)
So I'd like to see pictures of him with it, maybe with facial hair in general 'cause I think he didn't have the stache long so there may not be so many pics of him with it.
If this has already been done, let me know and I'll think of something else :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back