"Still Life" discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

Actually I thought Warrick lacked chemistry with the little boy. It didn't seem to be his area. I did like the scene with the big guy (aka Tree from Mystery Alaska, a Russel Crowe movie). I didn't think anybody was bigger then Warrick!

Nick was definetly shocked to see Kelly, his posture/face showed a lot of tension/fear. I thought she was going to do something right then and there.

Is it January yet?

Sorry this is off-topic but midnight, your icon is the funniest thing I've ever seen :lol:

Oh, Kristen don't play with my emotions like that girl, you mentioned it so, I better see a fic about this ep this wknd ;)

Well I disagree about Warrick and the child not having any chemistry. Also Warrick had to be very careful and NOT push the child to hard and anyone that is a parent knows that.

Adam had been through and lot and TPTB having anyone coming on to strong would have been dumb IMO. Everyone knows you have to make a child feel as comfortable as possible before questioning them.

Actually, I wanted Sara to come in because she was the one who was in the room when Kelly said she hope Nick died

Ya I was thinking the same thing, I would've love Sara or Warrick to walk in, either to see them talking or see her waiting for him.
Well I disagree about Warrick and the child not having any chemistry. Also Warrick had to be very careful and NOT push the child to hard and anyone that is a parent knows that.

I agree, I think Warrick/GD was great with the kid, he made the kid calm in a really tense situation.

allstar

Lordy to be a Mrg at Best Buy during x-mas and have bunnies running around like mad! Not only do I have TAOW to finish, but I have two, other stories in the process of outlines, but this one! GRRR, so much to play around with!!

I will sit back and let the muse free! Maybe by next week, but knowing me......

Sorry this is off-topic but midnight, your icon is the funniest thing I've ever seen :lol:

Oh, Kristen don't play with my emotions like that girl, you mentioned it so, I better see a fic about this ep this wknd ;)

:confused: Actually, I wanted Sara to come in because she was the one who was in the room when Kelly said she hope Nick died.

Oh... sorry. I missed that episode. I don't know Nick's past history with Kelly Gordon beyond Grave Danger. My apologies!

ETA: Hmmm why do I feel like someone's going to tell me that scene WAS in Grave Danger? :confused: I's lost. :(

Oh... sorry. I missed that episode. I don't know Nick's past history with Kelly Gordon beyond Grave Danger. My apologies!

ETA: Hmmm why do I feel like someone's going to tell me that scene WAS in Grave Danger? I'm lost.

LOL, it's okay to be lost sometimes, maybe I can pull you back into the light.
Nick didn't have any past history w/ Kelly. The scene Lament was talking about was when Sara was interrogating Kelly in GD.
And we wanted Sara to see Kelly tonight b/c it would've made for some good TV, IMHO.

LOL, Kristen - don't worry about it, I love it no matter when you post it :) Take your time, and relax.

Thank you! Heh.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Warrick didn't have chemistry with the kid. I thought it was kind of awkward. Also thought it was awkward back in season one when he pulled Lindsay away from a fighting Catherine and Eddie. Warrick never struck me as the Child Whisperer type.

I don't know why but for such a big reveal about Grissom, well it just didn't seem like a big reveal. It was sad mind you and I guess beggars can't be choosers when it comes to finding out personal info about characters on the show but I liked the Nick segment better. I think I would have liked it if he revealed that info to Brass. Anyway off to bed, later..

hehehe..what is this word.."relax"? No, this was me being overly excited and the afer effects of caffine drinks. I wish I had all the time in the world for my ideas.

Again I thought the pacing was off...I liked the case...why not just have a case eppy, centered around oh my goodness. Warrick and Catherine and have one of those "fall back" cases where Nick's and Grissom's soft off "addtional" storylines could be fleshed out just a tad and the impact being broader?

No complaints really. I have loved this season. Also, I think this has been the result of many post GD story re-writes.

LOL, Kristen - don't worry about it, I love it no matter when you post it :) Take your time, and relax.

i thought it was a very good episode. the thing with nick was good, the case was really interesting too, and i liked how we learned about grissom's family a little. over the years he hasn't mentioned much about his personal life so for gris this was kind of a big thing to reveal. his story was sad i felt really bad for him. :(

I liked this episode. I liked the end where the Mrs. Matthews turned around and imagined her son calling out to her and running over to her. I was saying "I think she needs that 4-year-old medication, don't worry about it if it's expired :p"

Eeee! Grissom did reveal this to Catherine, when no one else was around, and it was almost as if it was nothing, but you could tell it was something, he was almost itching to tell someone about it...or so in my imagination...

Cath--all around superhero, and best friend...*sniff* I think I'm going to cry? Wait...no...nevermind, I'll be fine.

So that continues blowing the stuff from the cbs site right out of the water. Up next? Nick doesn't come from Texas :devil:

Back