"Still Life" discussion Thread **Beware Spoilers**

OK am watching this, it's gone !!!! Yeah no more mustache, Warrick is so cute with the kid.

Awww....Poor Grissom. :( The thing about his dad is so sad.

But great character developement. :D

*watching CSI as we speak* Who is this Kelly person Nick is talking to again?

Oh my God Grissom told us about himself, his dad was a botanist, and he came home one day when Grissom was nine and layed down and his mother con't wake him up. His father died in his sleep. Grissom's mother would also buy a christmas present for his dad every year, wrap it and tie it and she would open in it and put in their closet. Queenie is scary, I have one of those that live next door to me. Ok this one was freaky with the kid not actually being alive. And the mother being totally crazy, guess she killed him. The two year old could have gotten into her pills and die.

Thanks Allstar.

I cant believe it! GRISSOM character developement and he revealed it all by himself! :eek: Ladies and gentleman, this may be one of the new wonders of the world. Enjoy it while it lasts.

This episode was very good.

Thanks Allstar.

I cant believe it! GRISSOM character developement and he revealed it all by himself! :eek: Ladies and gentleman, this may be one of the new wonders of the world. Enjoy it while it lasts.

This episode was very good.

Haha, GilGrissomCSI, I think we all are enjoyin' our lil Grissy revealin' somethin' about him self all by hisself. :D *claps and giggles* YAY GRISS!

Chicago is in the midst of its traditional before-Christmas snowstorm, so there was a news brief in the middle of it. I think I missed the part about Brass.

Yeah Brass! Hoo-rah!!

My gosh.. did you guys catch what Kelly said?!
I dunno if anyone else wrote this or not yet.. but:
Nick: Hey Kelly, are you okay?
Kelly: PERFECT.
Does that sound familiar?! The tape from Nick's kidnapping?!

Kelly's back and Grissom is actually open about something, if you were pretty much unspoiled, this episode was a shocker!

this episode was sweet in so many ways, but sad for the mom who thought it was her son.
i liked the scene with warrick and little adam together. so cute! i think warrick needs to be a dad soon. also a little caught off guard with the grissom opening up scene. so not like him. but i think its something hes needed to say for a long time.

GilGrissomCSI

Your siggie is so funny.

So did she kill the two year old, or because of lack of body, they don't know if she did or not.

I felt like they crammed a lot into this episode, it would have been better to have spread out the story bit like the Kelly Gordon storyline could have waited.

I don't know why they don't just devote an entire episode to resolving Nick's storyline. I just felt like it was slapped on at the end as an afterthought.

It was an interesting criminal case although the whole post-partum psychosis, killing the child has been done quite bit i.e. Law and Order-Criminal Intent.

Nice character development with Brass and Grissom though-but again with Grissom, it seemed slapped on at the end.

Anyways..just my thoughts.

Back