Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope she wins the Gabby award!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Have a wonderful day, :) I have loads to study!!lol

Hello my dear Stellarinas,
icon_grouphug.gif

it´s horrible,
I justed posted it in another thread:

No time, no loudspeaker on the laptop and no possibility to look at the pics.

A torture!!!
eyebrows.gif

But I will try to vote for Melina ( does it depend on the country you live in?)
But you spoke about shoes, I am sure I will like them and also her dress for I like her style.

A warmly hello to Miyukiseta!!! I am here for about a month and it is great!!!!!

Have a nice day!!!
Udonna:luvlove:

Thanks you for the warm welcome, Udonna!:) I'll try to vote for Melina too; hope she wins^^ Right now, I have to get to school...be back in a few hours! Have a fantastic day, fellow Stellarinas! ;)

Miyukiseta

Dear Miyukiseta

Glad to have you here,
hugs.gif

I am home now so I can the see pics..

I am running out of adjectives ........to describe how she is ..............( it´s the same with Mac:drool::drool:)
I will think about it :lol: and post it later...
Try to vote for Melina now...
Til later

Have a wonderful day, :) I have loads to study!!lol

Hello my dear Stellarinas,
icon_grouphug.gif

it´s horrible,

A torture!!!
eyebrows.gif

But I will try to vote for Melina ( does it depend on the country you live in?)
But you spoke about shoes, I am sure I will like them and also her dress for I like her style.

A warmly hello to Miyukiseta!!! I am here for about a month and it is great!!!!!

Have a nice day!!!

Thanks you for the warm welcome, Udonna!:) I'll try to vote for Melina too; hope she wins^^ Right now, I have to get to school...be back in a few hours! Have a fantastic day, fellow Stellarinas! ;)

Miyukiseta

Welcome Meggzie to the Stellarina World!!!!!!!!! It is always a plasure to have new members here!
My very dear udonna--->
My dearest Debbie,

I am glad you´re optimistic again !!!!!!!!
hugs.gif

Whatever will happen, we smacked Stellarinas here will keep together and make everything endurable!!!!

Thanks for the link, I looking forward to see Melina in a different character.
I have decied to take every day as it is and i will enjoy Stella until her last minute. Hopefully it will be in a long long long time :D

Dearest Catu--->
Can`t agree with you more Deb!:)
I caught 15 minutes yesterday in Space I was so happy! It made mi day:lol:

Oh dear!!! have you Multicanal? Because i could check and Into tjhe fire will be aired in June so you can go there and in the search window you can type Melina's name and all her movies will pop inmediately.
Also Hallmark channel was airing The Stand with Gary!!!!!!

Sweet Galina--->
I like her legs:drool::drool: and dress, but you right meggzie this shoes are something....
I mus agree with you. Her legs are amazing, long and perfect! In my next life i want to have them:guffaw:

Welcome pics for Meggzie

melinakanakaredes_019.jpg

cbswatch04081.jpg

Melina-Kanakaredes-melina-kanaka-12.jpg

melinakanakaredes_002.jpg
thank you and thanks for the pics:)

Hi all, dear Stellarinas and welcome to all new Stellas :).

Woohooo, so many hot pics :drool: . There´s nothing that Melina couldn´t wear, she would even look sexy in rags :lol:. Love the pic with Craig most- up with the leg, and has she got some legs :hugegrin:.

My dear udonna, hope, meanwhile loudspeakers etc. are working again :thumbsup:.
Yeah, 30+ is a great life :lol:.

Dearest Ghawazee, I´m OK, thanks. Sometimes tired from work, but I get on, young and fresh as I still am :D.

Would love to watch "Into the Fire", too :(, well, hopefully some day.

Take care, big hugs to all :)

Dear, dear Deb, i knew i gave you a big scare there :lol:.

I was really that close to my YM status and I won't be much around here after season 5 for real.
As much as I love Stella, it wouldn't be that fun watching anymore that Angell's gone. The entire Greek coin sting op was way too much fun :thumbsup:.

But her closeness to Adam during the season was fantastic. not much to say, but just fantastic. I wish that to be continued in the next season.

Hi all, dear Stellarinas and welcome to all new Stellas :).

Woohooo, so many hot pics :drool: . There´s nothing that Melina couldn´t wear, she would even look sexy in rags :lol:. Love the pic with Craig most- up with the leg, and has she got some legs :hugegrin:.

My dear udonna, hope, meanwhile loudspeakers etc. are working again :thumbsup:.
Yeah, 30+ is a great life :lol:.

Dearest Ghawazee, I´m OK, thanks. Sometimes tired from work, but I get on, young and fresh as I still am :D.

Would love to watch "Into the Fire", too :(, well, hopefully some day.

Take care, big hugs to all :)

My dear Andromeda,

unfortunately my new PC has no loudspeakers so I always have to wait until I am at home or .... (I think I maybe can use my headphones..:evil:)

And of course we are young and fresh !!! :p( and maybe a little bit tired after work...)
I have posted my list here:
http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=56968&page=28

Maybe you know it already, I love it!!!!!

Melina/ Stella is the best example for women are not really getting old but gorgeous and charismatic!!!!

WIsh you all a great day!!!

Stellarinas!!
For the ones that havent see it yet here is the link to Melina's appearance in Head Case, it's hilarious!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNhvwB5u3qU

Enjoy!

Catu

Thanks so much, Catu.:bolian:

And of course we are young and fresh !!! :p( and maybe a little bit tired after work...)

:guffaw: Oh-kay... I know this will sound weird, but i like the list! 10 more years before i'll experience that. Now, that's a lot of years to wait. :lol:

Last edited:

:guffaw: Oh-kay... I know this will sound weird, but i like the list! 10 more years before i'll experience that. Now, that's a lot of years to wait. :lol:

Hi ,
glad you like it..... Yes, you have a lot of time left to make your own experience but maybe it´s good to know, what will expect you......
ill-violated-dead-smiley-5387.gif
some day????:guffaw:

No really, so every age has his good and not so good sites and it makes no sense to moan about your age for you can´t change it.

I think we should make the best of it and look at Melina, she´s so beautiful she is ageless...
lovesmilie.gif

Have a great time
hugs.gif

Dear noealonso,

I have just seen the pics and had to edit my post.

Thanks, she is so beautiful
happyhappy.gif
happyhappy.gif
unbelieveable, Mac are you blind or
angel-smiley-5118.gif

Hey Stellarinas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlienM--->
*SMACked heart beats a bit* They look great together *sigh* *coughs* hm yes she looks awesome in red.

shhhhhh it's a secret but I totally agree with you! I dream with an episode where Stella and Mac have an event (kinda 5.15). Of course, there was a BIG BUG in that episode (Stella's "intelligent" guy:lol:) so we would need a similar episode but in this new episode MAC would be Stella's knight

my sweet and special Gala--->
Debbie, how I can understand your exams are great what is why you start spoil us new great pics with greek beauty.
I read links - hope it wil be special day for Melina. I wonder, if she choose the dress for it.
my dear! i had to give myself courage so i posted beautiful pics just for joy but this week has been quite difficult but now it's over and i think i have passed all my examns (i am not sure but i can trust!) so i really want to thank to ALL for your good wishes for my examns! Stellarinas and Smacked Family are GREAT!:bolian: (The Mac Thread is also awesome but i didn't have time to comment there i was in examns!)

Gaby!!!!!!!!!--->
Thanks for the link... It's funny that the award is "Gabby"
Best color for Melina: Red and Green (the latter is a bit bias, though... )
you little lazy!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: I missed you here. I am glad you are posting again! Nenek Debbie is happy now

My take? Red no doubt. She looks amazing but Green fits her perfectly because of her eyes so i pick both for her!:thumbsup:

Catu-->
Deb, I havent check programs listintgs yet, but I`m thinking of renting a coumple of her and his movies!!!
I have loads to study!!lol
sweetie. I wish all THE BEST on your examns!! Thanks for the vid!

Do you live in Capital Federal or Gran Buenos Aires? Because the video store near my home is small so i can't get a lot of movies. But if you know a good place where to rent their movies please send me the adress!!!!

Miyu--->
Oh, go ahead! My friends at school give me even weirder nicknames, like "Tofu".. Not sure why... Call me whatever you want!^^ Melina looks really good in green too! Thanks for posting the pics!
someone very dear to me from the Smacked Thread is called Tofu so in any case Miyu sounds very sweet:).And definitely she looks stunning in Green (maybe because she likes it so much:lol:

Udonna my dear--->
it´s horrible,

A torture!!!But I will try to vote for Melina ( does it depend on the country you live in?)

A warmly hello to Miyukiseta!!! I am here for about a month and it is great!!!!!Have a nice day!!!Udonna

Oh dear! but think how beautiful pics are waiting for you when you come back home!
And i am very happy Galina and you are happy here :D
I am home now so I can the see pics..
I am running out of adjectives ........to describe how she is ..............( it´s the same with Mac)
I will think about it and post it later...
Try to vote for Melina now...
See? i told you! I knew you were going to enjoy those!:p

Melina/ Stella is the best example for women are not really getting old but gorgeous and charismatic!!!!

Nenek Debbie highly appreciates your words ha ha I don't have problems with my age actually but this forum is so full of young people i feel i need to honor my old bones:lol: so i keep it as a secret :D

My tender Kay--->
I was really that close to my YM status and I won't be much around here after season 5 for real.
As much as I love Stella, it wouldn't be that fun watching anymore that Angell's gone. The entire Greek coin sting op was way too much fun .

But her closeness to Adam during the season was fantastic. not much to say, but just fantastic. I wish that to be continued in the next season.
I promise you Kay if you don't come back i will take a plane to Borneo and i will bring you back here kicking your butt (meanwhile we try to avoid sharks in the middle of the ocean:lol:)
I did enjoy every much Mac and Stella's intereaction with Adam. it's unique and special. They are like his parents (Let's say Big Mom and Big Dad are HOT together) and i do hope she will keep being his protector and Adam will be her side kick as Hawkes is:drool:(i love those two near Stella)

Noe---> you are our pic Goddess!!!!THANKS! (BTW i have visited once your site and i LOVE your NY pics!!

My dear and very special Andromeda,
-->
Would love to watch "Into the Fire", too , well, hopefully some day.
my dear! let me tell you i understand your feelings! I can't get my CSINY DVDs here and i am still ranting but don't loose your hope. I thought i never i was able to get her movies and now i will have two in the same year! (God bless my cable system)
Sofi,a sweet Melina fan from Hungary also was looking for this movie and when she finally saw it she had a big emotion so let's wait and don't loose faith!:bolian:

My dearest Ghawazee, first of all many congratulations from me, too, and good luck with the rest of the exams
thank you and to all Stellarinas. I needed that support because one of them was difficult but i hope everything was ok anyway
Well, let´s put it that way: I wouldn´t mind if one day Stella´s and Mac´s special relationship would turn into a romance . But for now I´m happy the way it is with little hints and the one or other flirtatious moment, but that it´s basically an unbreakable, special friendship. So you still must try a bit harder
See? That's why i told you you were a hard nut to crack:lol: Meanwhile i admit their friendship is amazing i would prefer "something".
I mean, i would like they go slow into their realization (about their mutual feelings) enjoying their "in love game", the anticipation for the BIG day. But it would be almost cruel to give a step back when their relationship is so obviously different now
I guess i will pray for Melina writes another special episode in S6 so you will be convinced:hugegrin:

It was very moving to watch Stella being so heartbroken, it really brought me close to tears.
I only wish there would have been more time in the show than the usual 45 or so minutes; some scenes were or seemed rushed, because it´s just impossible to stuff all things into such a short running time. And maybe that´s why some critics felt it wasn´t a good episode, but it´s hard for an author to do fully justice to a story that is divided in a personal side and a crime case- side, when there´s not enough time.

Certainly she made me cry. Stella cried and i cried along with her :D And i totally agree with you have said. I mean, i am light years far away from showbusiness but i do understand what you are saying. For me it was perfect because it was the personal episode we had been hoping for Stella. Regarding critics...well they should understand better than anyone you can't focus on many things at the same time. If it was a personal episode then it should be done personal, not a super procedural-wise episode. Even tough Melina managed to include a great CSI moment when Mac and Stella were in Greece and they built that mini lab in that square!
And while we Stella/Mac-fans were and are happy with such personal episodes, I guess, the more "neutral" CSI-fans had their problems to deal with it and that´s why they hate it. But still it makes me sad if some vote it as the worst episode of this season, even though most of them don´t take it personal against Melina. But to me it´s like it spoils her efforts when she really actually did a good job.
Funny is most people (especially at this forum) have said they like "personal" episodes because they like characters more than anything else. But i have to roll my eyes because if we have a personal episode they complain, if we have a total csi episode they complain and if we have a 50/50 episode they complain, so heck! yeah! it's very hard to please this fandom!

But i need to say some of those "neutral" fans are NOT neutral. I have had some catfights with a couple of them (or more:lol: ) so i knew what they were going to vote no matter how good the episode was. Also i am afraid some of them have orchestrated a subliminal campaign. Not because of Melina of course but because they don't like the idea of Smacked. I have read them in other sites and i knew what they were going to vote since 2 months previous to 5.24. Other had access to certain "spoilers" they shouldn't have had so they started complaining about 5.24 long before it happened. Sorry, but i can't say they are neutral. Some of them are very concious the power they have on other fans because they do have a certain acid-humoristic style.
Certainly i preferred to stay away from the battle because if i would have said what i was really thinking maybe i should be banned from the forum and i don't want that. Certainly i don't expect to become them into Smacked fans. I would like they had given a fair treat instead of wasting their time (and my time) with bitchy comments. I have read how they celebrated rating numbers. I have had catfights and i have made reference to rating numbers in other places but I have never celebrated rating numbers. You can be sharp-tongue but not a harpy:cool:

The positive of this is Grounds for Deception is still the favorite episode from S5!! and those votes came from heart. That episode touched
many people's hearts and personally i think Smacked fans were quite sincere and honest because not all of them have voted the episode as the best or with a A+. I was honest but i would have needed a A ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ option and i didn't have one...lol

I will post later links to some youtube fan clips and everyone will be able to read all great comments the episode have. The big emotion many of us we received. I think Melina would feel our emotion is her emotion too because we cried and we laughed and we enjoyed 5.24

I think more than being a man of power or influence, Stella would want her Dad just to be a dear and loving person with heart and soul. And of course, mostly she will hope to find him still alive, so that at least she would be able to meet and talk to one part of her parents and ask all the questions she could never ask the Professor anymore. Yes, maybe one of the guys on the pic is her father.

Before 5.24 i was obssesive with Sophia Milos as Stella's sister. She would have been so great ! But she belongs to CSI Miami.Such a pity! Also Alexandra Paul has a great resemblance to Melina but now we should expect some day her father appears because i want Stella mou be happy with her Dad. Also i would like to know Stella's mom's name!!!
Yes, if TPTB would swear that they´ll let survive Stella, then I wouldn´t have a problem if it was her to be hit, to see the reaction of the team
gahhh don't say it out loud! It's my biggest fear but i trust Melina won't quit and they won't make Stella dissapear I would like to think everything will be normal until the end of S6. Beyond that only God knows but i will enjoy Stella mou as long as she is in CSI NY!

The scenes between Adam and Stella are sweet, I agree, and his crush is kind of funny, but never ridiculous. Well, you know, Mac and Stella are sometimes Big Mummy and Big Daddy
His crush is just ADORKABLE :D and Adam has never been ridiculous. Besides at certain point of human development all kids have a crush on Mum or Dad. Adam loves Big Mum:drool: I know Adam is an adult and i am not saying he is not mature. He is, but he is very fortunate because he keeps the innocence of a child despite his father. I think it was his way to stay sane meanwhile he was punished by that jerk
Ok, got what you mean and I agree, all these scenes made me wonder, too, if they were hints that Stella might be the one to get hurt. She said to Mac something like "these last days were totally horrible", to which I thought that poor Stella still didn´t have any clue how horrible the following days might be. And yes, that she spoke the toast for Jess, the embrace with Mac, the scene with her back exposed to the gun.....were these all signs and hints? We can only wait and see.....
I watched that last scene again and definitely Stella was in the middle so she is the most exposed to bullets
Many people in youtube are saying the same. Victims could be Mac or Stella but Sid was in front of Mac. And i couldn't realize where Hawkes was . So i do feel it could be Hawkes or Stella! Also i have been doing a mental lists on possible "Shooter suspects" And i feel it could be related to events on certain episode of S5 (not Dunsbrook). One thing for sure: The waiting will be killing me softly:lol:
BTW Stella mou was in front of the sniper . i don't remember seeing her back? She was doing that toast with her face towards the window
I think nobody knows Stella now better than Melina, so she knew which ingredients to put into the script . And they coincided in a way with the ingredients that you shippers like in your Smacked-food. And then add the Greek storyline to it, and Melina was over the moon to write this episode
AHHHHHHHHH Melina just rocked my world with 5.24:drool: and ITA with you, nobody knows better Stella than Melina and i think nobody knows us better than Melina too:lol: She won't know this but i feel she caressed Smacked souls with her episode. She gave us everything we needed and more. She showed us "Vulnerable Stella" something everybody has a tendency to forget because we do love her tough side. She showed she needs someone to support her and that one is obviously Mac Taylor:adore: Her best friend and her love!!! I loved how shy they were when they met at the museum. It was their moment of epiphany, when they realized he was there for one CLEAR reason beyond his desire of helping her. PERFECT! It was so PERFECT!
Well, we might get some "secret" news or even spoilers during the summer about what will happen in the first eppy of S6, but otherwise we´ll have to wait what will happen. Rumours always had it that Melina´s contract was lasting until the END of S6, but with this Damokles´ sword called "budget cuts" hanging from above, you can never know and contracts can be changed. Melina´s salary is higher than that of Emmanuelle was, that´s for sure. If they need to cut more budgets then they´ll definitely take one of the main characters and not another more "minor" in terms of salary like Adam or Sid,......
I know that but i can hope Melina will reach an agreement. I will remain positive until other things will be said and i would love to have a "red telepohone" as the one Stell and Flack used at the end of S4 straight to spoilers:lol:. I know how the Smacked Family and The Stellarina and Mac Thread members are and i know they would take very well news. But the problem is any spoiler would spoil the cliffhanger so iguess i will have to live with speculations:lol:

dear, take care and i am glad you are ok

many hugs to y'all

Debbie

some piccies to make us happy

Stella in red (S2 style was the best so far!)
201_284-3.jpg

Mets00.jpg

0000282811-18876L-1.jpg

LOL! loved her autograph. Check her little drawing next to her siggy:lol:
melina_kanakaredes_magcover_mid.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning!
Debbie, my dear, you are adorable! New Stella\Melina pics - and my day is spesial. Thanks!

I want to say about Stella\Sheldon\ Kara in 5.14. I think Stella understood all situation with Hawks and Kara better than Mac. She understand Kara and scene with talking Kara is one of the most interesting in this ep. There were two women went through violence. They have got the same feelings - scare, pain, humiliation. And Stella understand Hawks feelings too. What why exectly Stella went to Mary and told with her and arrested bad guy. Emotional and persect scence!

Hey Stellarinas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nenek Debbie highly appreciates your words ha ha I don't have problems with my age actually but this forum is so full of young people i feel i need to honor my old bones:lol: so i keep it as a secret :D

My dear Debbie,

as I said before, age is relatively and I enjoy my life and the contact with younger ones.

And for the pics:

I love this one:
melina-kanakaredes-58th-annual-creative-arts-emmy-awards-JKt0iO.jpg

She is so beautiful and older than I - so I am not afraid of getting older when I look at her!!!!

Hugs to you all
icon_grouphug.gif

Hey, girls!

I don't know how often I'll be able to visit these boards. I'm writing a lot and there is some stuff I need to do.

Thanks for the pictures! She looks gorgeous. I hope I look that good when I reach her age. That's exactly why Stella's age bothers me. Leaving aside the fact that it's a plothole, what is so wrong about being 40-some? Can't a female character be that age and still be so important in a show. Heck, I hope TNT doesn't do the same with "The Closer". I'd hate to see Brenda is suddenly 24.

Catu
--> sweetie. I wish all THE BEST on your examns!! Thanks for the vid!

Do you live in Capital Federal or Gran Buenos Aires? Because the video store near my home is small so i can't get a lot of movies. But if you know a good place where to rent their movies please send me the adress!!!!

Debs!! I live in Cordoba!! But I rent movies on Blockbuster, I bet there`s some off them in Baires! lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back