Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG WELCOME DEAR PEOPLE!!!! sucker4smacked (i am so used to have you inside the Smacked Family Thread that i didn't notice you were new here, sorry sweetie), G and Fruitbat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a real pleasure and honor to have you here. post as much as you can and have fun. We love mac taylor here too;) I guess it's something in our gens. Stella has the same problem than us i guess:lol:

G-->
4) That she is flawed. This makes her human and more believable.
thanks for all those tender words you used to describe Stella. And i completely agree with you (when i didn't my dear G?;)) That's why i love her and i love him too. In S5 was emphasized their weak sides. It's not all black and white with them, the shades of grey also exist!!!!!;)

And yes, you WILL LOVE GROUNDS FOR DECEPTION. Seriously, you will LOVE IT! Some thing were polemic (Stella's age) but who cares? As long as we get *cough littletaylors cough* i won't complain:drool: if you enjoyed those little moments were Mac was softened up in previous episodes, you don't have any idea how much you will enjoy Mac-in-love-in-Greece-protecting-the-love-of-his-life

Seriously G, you will notice he NEVER has been like this. NEVER. tender, shy, in love, IN LOVE, IN LOVE, IN LOVE:lol: (sorry my system is rebooting:lol:) PERFECT.
What it made me completely happy is Melina who felt love was correct between them. So it is correct (I assume TPTB allowed her to have certain "freedom" at the time of writing it but she included what she wanted:drool:)

dear udonna--->
Dear Debbie,

this pic is too wonderful to be true. It seems that they are a great team ,
not only Mac and Stella, but also Melina and Gary.I love it, I love it, I love it!!!!!!! Thank you very much
hugs.gif
!!!

you are very welcome my dear!I am here to make Stellarinas happy:thumbsup: yes, they are great friends. Melina said once she asked to know Gary before accept CSI NY because she wanted to know if they were going to have a relationship. And now i can't imagine other show without them. They are great friends offscreen and that makes me very happy because it is reflected onscreen:thumbsup:

Nattttttttttttttttttttttttt--->
Greek cuisine usually involves olive oil, a tradition for all dishes.
See? My previous avvie matched this line:guffaw: i guess you can ask for what they could use olive oil outside the cuisine:devil: (Debbie is thinking is her previous avvie again:drool:) After this thought og yours i guess you won't complain if i mention "The shower":lol:
this assignment that were doing for this class, I put a picture of melina on the brochure and people were like who the hell is that in which I said, brush up on your greek myth, she is OBVIOUSLY a goddess tee-hee
And finally you did it!:lol: That's my Marine!

Fruitbat-->
Between this thread and the Mac/Stella thread. The mere mention of Olive Oil sends my mind right into the gutter.
I understand the feeling:guffaw: we have lived there 90% of our free time lately:guffaw: I guess we can guess why:devil: Now we have a good excuse to go there:devil:

Gala--->
He adore cars, I adore CSI:NY - we understand each other:lol:. I show him pics from Debbie - he said "I know, I know - This is Stella with strange last name and beatiful smile"
Tells him i love him and i will send all pictures his mommy wants just to make bioth of them happy!

Welcome pics for Sucker4smacked, G and Fruitbat

Gary and Melina forever!!!!!!!

CSI_Ny_-_13.jpg

51930817-2.jpg

Simply adorable!

12dj6.jpg

My love to all Debbie:thumbsup:

OMG WELCOME DEAR PEOPLE!!!! sucker4smacked (i am so used to have you inside the Smacked Family Thread that i didn't notice you were new here, sorry sweetie), G and Fruitbat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a real pleasure and honor to have you here. post as much as you can and have fun. We love mac taylor here too;) I guess it's something in our gens. Stella has the same problem than us i guess:lol:

Fruitbat-->
Between this thread and the Mac/Stella thread. The mere mention of Olive Oil sends my mind right into the gutter.
I understand the feeling:guffaw: we have lived there 90% of our free time lately:guffaw: I guess we can guess why:devil: Now we have a good excuse to go there:devil:

Thank you for the welcome I usually lurk.. :cool: OMG the last time I was in the Mac/Stella thread (and I used to live there trust me) was way back. I think it was titled Olive Oil and Ties. We had some interesting :censored: conversations back then. Which I am sure you still continue.. :rolleyes:

I think the thread was still in single figures when I was last there.. :eek: I am sure you guys have moved on from there..:guffaw:

Thank you for the welcome I usually lurk.. :cool: OMG the last time I was in the Mac/Stella thread (and I used to live there trust me) was way back. I think it was titled Olive Oil and Ties. We had some interesting :censored: conversations back then. Which I am sure you still continue.. :rolleyes:
Last time i was there (20 sec ago) I was still talking about a shower, kisses in 6.01 or the chair:devil::devil::devil: we have given a step forward:devil: (to Gutter):lol:

I think the thread was still in single figures when I was last there.. :eek: I am sure you guys have moved on from there..:guffaw:
we have! we have! :D Seriously i am really pleased with everything that just happened and in special after 5.24. During 2 months we have received tons of new members and the night 5.24 there was a big celebration there even tough most of us live outside US so it was all crazy. Some people were at night, other people at midnoon and i was in my early morning:lol:

Just to celebrate love and life!

This one was posted by Rach inside the Smacked thread

SC_0866.jpg

Gary and Melina adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30941961-1.jpg

Melina in Due South (imagine Stella and ....)

MK_DueSouth_120_28.jpg

And this is just ADORABLE. Stella, Mac and Lucy!

Image11.jpg

This one was posted by Rach inside the Smacked thread

SC_0866.jpg

Gary and Melina adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30941961-1.jpg

Melina in Due South (imagine Stella and ....)

MK_DueSouth_120_28.jpg

And this is just ADORABLE. Stella, Mac and Lucy!

Image11.jpg

Love the first one!!
And the second one is so sweet!!:luvlove:

Your son seems a very sensible boy...:lol:
He adore cars, I adore CSI:NY - we understand each other:lol:. I show him pics from Debbie - he said "I know, I know - This is Stella with strange last name and beatiful smile"
Aww, sad girl, your son sounds cute and smart. It's so cool he knows who 'Stella' is.

Hi, Fruitbat! We seem to be spending time in the same gutters a lot lately. The gutter is such a comfy place.:devil:

Olive oil makes me think of Stella too, more precisely of Mac and Stella.:devil: I love that scene in Triborough when she is talking about the oil.

Thanks for the gorgeous pics, Debbie. My fave is the one of Mac and Stella looking at a file together, though I do like the one with her in the pink top, she looks great. So does Gary.

I can't wait for GFD to air here, as I said, I think it airs the weekend of my 24th birthday, which is a really nice and cool coincidence.

[/QUOTE]

you are very welcome my dear!I am here to make Stellarinas happy:thumbsup: yes, they are great friends. Melina said once she asked to know Gary before accept CSI NY because she wanted to know if they were going to have a relationship. And now i can't imagine other show without them. They are great friends offscreen and that makes me very happy because it is reflected onscreen:thumbsup:

Dear Debbie,

thanks again for the great pics. You are right, Melina and Gary must really have a great relationship so you can feel it when they are playing Stella and Mac
blinking1.gif
!!!

Gala--->
Tells him i love him and i will send all pictures his mommy wants just to make bioth of them happy!

Dear Gala,

your son has a wonderful taste!!!
To be honest, my son thinks, that Lindsey is sweet....
pic41.gif
But he is still soooooooooooo young . But he thinks that Mac is cool!!!!
icon_super.gif
( So I hope I didn´t fail with my education....
mgsorry.gif
)

Hope to hear from you later!

Udonna

Nattttttttttttttttttttttttt--->
See? My previous avvie matched this line:guffaw: i guess you can ask for what they could use olive oil outside the cuisine:devil: (Debbie is thinking is her previous avvie again:drool:) After this thought of yours i guess you won't complain if i mention "The shower":lol:
And finally you did it!:lol: That's my Marine!

Me COMPLAIN or a possible shower...scene:shifty:

ha I would never!!!:lol: i'd be so for it.

Meeeellllliiiiiinaaaaaaaaaa! Oh how amazing you are :cool:

Can I join the Meliiiiiiina madness again as well?????? :lol: :D

I loooooove her, I looooooooove Stella, love them both so much it's insane!!!! :lol: :adore:

Thanks for all the pics and I agree, Gary and Melina forevaaaaaaa!!!! :adore: :D :D

Can I join the Meliiiiiiina madness again as well?????? :lol: :D

I loooooove her, I looooooooove Stella, love them both so much it's insane!!!! :lol: :adore:

Thanks for all the pics and I agree, Gary and Melina forevaaaaaaa!!!! :adore: :D :D

I DONT SEE WHY NOT!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I know that we could get all of the craziness as we can....its gonna be a long summer....

Oh yes, one hell of a long summer... hope we'll get spoilers for season 6 soooooon!!!! ;)

and thaaaanks!! :D And don't worry, I'm completely nuts so I think I fit in well here!! :lol:

So I dont think we have anything to worry about!

All of us will be doing a bunch of this in order to keep sane....

Heeeyyyyy, Dears :) and how wonderful that whenever I come back to here, there´s another bunch of new Stella-fans, how great is that????? :) A big Hello and Welcome to all of you- Stella rocks and rules, I think we all agree with that :D.

My dearest Ghawazee,

yes, i know. Probably it would have made more sense because it had explained why Stella became a cop, something we still don't knowBut the truth is it was changed years ago so i don't understand comments (from other people, not you) towards the details we had in 5.24 when we already had those changes back in 1.15 and then in S3 (Cold Reveal):confused:

oh, i can see you are a hard nut to crack:lol: well, i know it is a little forced but i am pleased with the change. I was sad thinking we have many years to come and Stella without the chance to become *cough baby taylor's mommy* cough.
If Melina did this i bless her because she shows she wants Stella lives that experience. Nobody says she will be a housewife but for Stella, maternity is different because she never had anyone of her own next to her so she let her Stella to have chances to have her own family:thumbsup:
I won´t dwell on this story-change and age-thing forever, I promise ;). I accept it the way it is now and after all Melina did a great job with writing the script; the more I re-watch this ep., the more I enjoy it (oh, don´t ask, how often I´ve watched it already :D).
Oh, yes, I can be a very hard nut to crack, but finally I do submit now :lol:. You may be right that Melina or whoever had the idea with giving her the age of 34 did this to leave certain options open, i.e. the baby-thing and such :D. Who knows, it might happen, but for now I suppose the producers might not think about such ideas because there is the Montana-baby in the show. So I guess, we´d have to wait quite a while until we´d see a Bonasera/Taylor-family ;).

And yes, she is too young to be at that position but see how many possibilities we have now! We don't know who Stella's father is. what if her dad is someone with power who has been following her career so she received early (but deserved) promotions until she got the position she has now? Maybe it is stretching it too much but it can work anyway
(well at least in my imaginary world does work:lol:
That´s absolutely right, still there´s another mystery for Stella to be revealed and discovered and who knows, maybe her father is really a man of power. But rather than having secretly helped her with early promotions, I like the thought that whatever Stella has achieved in her life, it was because she alone fought for it.

if you join Pleni's school you need to start cursing more often:lol: going back to previous comments here, we have been talking about how motherly Stella is with everyone in tha lab, in special with her boys (Adam and Hawkes my fav)
if she is the one to be hit by the bullets i think it would be truly interesting to see everyone's reaction to that event
Everyone would be affected, even if we know Stella will be fine at the end of the episode (unless they leave Stella with some kind of dissability) but i pay for watching Adam's reaction and mainly Mac's reaction. if Mac ran like an idiot when Virus was smashed:rolleyes: (i mean Virus stand for my dear friend Peyton:wtf:) then what could we expect if Stella is harm?:p. Being Flack so close to her, also i wonder how he takes if she is in danger after losing Angell
And Hawkes and Sid?
I believe Stella is very important, beyond the fact she is their friend,she is like the center, the "mother". Not for age of course (no way she can be Sid's mother:lol:) but for the role she has in the lab and in their lives, always protector of everyone, loyal to them, caring of them.
I truly would like to see them worried sick for her. She deserves it. And Mac would be devastated and hopefully he would wake up (at this point if he ran a race against my turtles, my pets would win:p:lol:)
Also i would pay for Mac freaking out
Oh, great, cursing is what it takes to join Pleni´sschool :lol:? I´m a champ in swearing and cursing, believe me, hello, Pleeeeeeniii:D, but I´m also too polite and still too shy to do it here :D.
Yes, true, Stella is sort of mother of the company, she´s there for everyone of the team, she cares for all and they all love her and see her as their genuine friend. If Stell would be the one to be hit, they would all freak out in fear for Stella´s life, but Mac would completely go nuts, let alone Adam. For Flack it would also be a nightmare of which he never seems to wake- just having lost his girlfriend Jess and now another collegue and great friend in danger ( I think independently if it´s Stella or another of the team, Flack will be devastated).

i will enjoy it if it happens:p however i don't want to raise all my illusions up just in case. I mean, it's the best to stay rational until we get some juicy spoilers
However it gave me many hopes to see how Stella was there in two "key" scenes in Pay up: first in the lab. I am not talking about the hug because we already had many in the past and the kiss, again it's a mediterranean thing. I kiss everyone everyday so it's not a big surprise beyond the fact i do enjoy when they kiss (better to have that than nothing:p). It was how Mac looked at her. It meant something. I can't explain why. I only felt something was in the air ( and i am not talking about romance. it was something more:confused:)
The same happened when they were at the coffee bar. Stella looked at Mac when he got in and it was:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Also the fact she was the one doing the toast. It was a scene full of meaning but i don't know why.
Stella in danger? Could be. I feel if she is the one in jeopardy we will see all boys with great and emotional scenes and Flack won't be the only one crying
Well, yes, I mean I won´t bother now all summer long if it will be Stella or not, I just keep prepared that it could be her.
And maybe you´re right that there was more to these two scenes than we might know yet. I mean it´s clear that the events in Greece have put Mac and Stella closer together. He was there at a very private situation for Stella, when she found out all these things about her Mum, he was there to comfort her when all sorts of emotions broke through in her, when she cried. Their bond is stronger than ever and maybe that showed in ep. 25.

If Stella is the one to be hit, then i have a lot of faith in Adam:bolian: i don't know if Mac would be in his senses to solve a case with her being in danger. "Because i care about you" is still ticking in my head. It's the best line ever for a shipper. i swear it :D (I hope Melina does write another episode. She understood Smacked needs. It was so different 5.24 i would be hoping a CSI: Worldwide spin off :D
Oh, wow, that would be a thing, if Adam would be the hero to solve the case :drool:. I agree, Mac would be too out of his mind to do this, he´d be sitting at Stella´s bed in hospital day and night until she would feel better.
:lol: Oh, yes, I can imagine how Melina has met all your shipper hopes, having found the right words and scenes for all you Smackies.

Take care, Debs, thanks for missing me, am just busy with work, but be sure I´ll keep popping in :thumbsup:.

Love and hugs to all of you, too, good night, or good afternoon, evening, morning, wherever on this planet you are :)

Hello, girls!

I haven't forgotten about you, I'm just jumping around happily due to personal stuff that went even better than expected. Happy Plen is happy! :thumbsup:

I haven't been able to read all of your posts, but I see you still want to know who Stella's father is. Do you think we'll get to know it? I certainly don't think so, since professor P seemed to be the only one who may have known it and he sadly kicked the bucket in a very soapy way. I only missed him screaming "Noooooo, Stella mou!" when he took the shot for her. Anyway, as I always say, you never know. The door was left open and it can lead anywhere.

Grrrrrr....stupid school blocking thingy...

Funny how I live in LA, yet I'm never able to head over to one of these things to catch a glimpse of Melina... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back