Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Andromeda:

This is what i wrote inside the Episode Discussion Thread. But if i were you, i woudn't pay too much attention to certain acid critics. There are lots of people who was willing to grade the episode with a "Z" even before it was aired. Being a Smacked episode written by Melina didn't help.
I don't care! I have critized plotlines before they were aired but later i have recognized i was wrong. I don't expect the same in this case ;)

BTW I LOVED Melina used her grandma's story to write this episode and i laughed when i heard she is 34 :D because i can't see Melina unhappy with her own age. However it helps, you know WHY! :D :D :D

Sometimes it's very easy to realize how to describe the technical side of a job but you can't never know how to paint emotions, feelings, souls...

Melina DID IT

In every sense of the word she painted all her emotions, Stella's emotions,Mac's emotions, her fans' emotions, Smacked fans' emotions in just one episode

General comments

The opening sequence was just AMAZING. Because of the type of episode and because of the beauty of the scene itself, the Greek threatre scene was just perfect, especially because i have been on stage so i know it is unusual and it is full of beauty

The background music used during the whole episode. It creates tension and more tension

The Athens footage (i hope this is the right word in English). However they were in Tesaloniki, how is possible it was showed the Parthenon??? (there are 512 km between both cities ;)

I liked very much in any case "Plastic Greece":lol:.I liked the fact Melina used her grandma's story to give her Stella a proper background.

And i really liked we saw a glimpse of Greece on this

(Ah! I love Greek's eyebrows:lol: They give them a lot of personality:thumbsup:

Personal comment

Nobody understand in the world to Stella better than Melina. And She did. Even when Stella knew she screwed up, her fear for losing Mac was very obvious. She had already handed her badge to him so she wasn't afraid of losing her job. It was the relationship with Mac she was afraid of losing it.
Stella felt she had the right to walk freely without the fear oif being attacked. This is not the first time that it happens. She already lived a terrible episode with Frankie and she didn't need another wacko chasing her to kill her. She didn't want to be a victim of her own fear . That's why she went after Diakos and Koslovos. Her wish of justice and her wish of being free of danger. She already knew the experience so she didn't want to repeat one more time
Itr wasn't easy for Mac either. It was so obvious he was upset because she lied to him and because she put herlsef in jeopardy regarding Sinclair.He didn't complain because he was his boss.He complaint because he CARED FOR HER
I truly enjoyed how realistic it was the Flack/Stella relationship. Usually he is weak towards her but now he wasn't.He was worried for Angell's participation and Stella's words to him made obvious she never intended to hurt anyone or put someone else in danger.So she only wanted Angell could know everything was ok and Angell was safe.
Beyond that, Flack is still her friend so i laughed when he said "Something i should do????". That's my Flack!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Poor Stella, she felt how her world was falling apart, first when she felt she lost Mac and her job and then when Danny and Flack went to pick up Professor Papakota

This episode also explained a lot of Stella's background. She always showed a great love for Arts.Of course, that's Melina's thing but we also found out, Stella's mother was a restoring artist. In 1977 she brought her 2 years old girl with her to NYC. So our Little Stella is Greek.
Which leads me to say her american side was emphasized at the beginning when she asked P.Papakota's brother to talk in English. I said: "WHAT?STELL, YOU TALK GREEK!"
However it was all very clear when at the end she talked in Greek with that man in charge of the Investigation. Stella finally ASSUMED and DISCOVERED who she was. Stella is GREEK. And She is proud of her inheritage!

Stella, many times was acussed of being "cold", however it was desmitified when Mac revealed her Professor P. was involved in the case. "He is not a murderer". Her voice broke 3 times. In those three times Little Stella appeared to reveal our Adult Stella has that little one inside her, who was an orphan, who grew up alone, who made herself, who built herself who knew her inheritage because of this tender Professor who resulted to be a thief
And Little Stella cried for all lies given to her but she was comforted by the only person who never lied to her: Mac. Shy Mac, Tender Mac, who outside the office showed all her feelings for her. He went across half world to be with her.
It was a revelation for them the very moment they found each other again at the Museum.He was shy, she was shy. She needed him. He needed to be there for her.
It will take sometime to make the obvious step in their relationship but the basis was already settled. They reached the moment when they discovered what they meant for each other

LOVED THIS EPISODE. LOVED IT because what it meant for Mac and Stella. I LOVED IT because what she still needs to discover (I don't think t all Professor papakota was her father)

I am in HEAVEN and i DON'T CARE the naughty comments. I feel it was perfect:bolian:
And let me tell you, i didn't feel the DL was a big deal.The first impression i had from comments i almost believed it was a DL episode when it wasn't and the lab scene were short and painless:bolian:

ps: I want love and laugh for my Stella. She cried a lot in this episode and Melina broke my heart each time:(

Last edited:
It was a revelation for them the very moment they found each other again at the Museum.He was shy, she was shy. She needed him. He needed to be there for her.
It will take sometime to make the obvious step in their relationship but the basis was already settled. They reached the moment when they discovered what they meant for each other

:)Yeah!!! Hope this continues next season!:luvlove:

considering what i have read aparently it will happen sooner we think, my dear Catu :D

Their last hug in 5.25 looked more intimate than ever. I wonder if that hug was settled on purpose for the cliffhanger :D

Ghawazee, thanks for transferring your comment over here, though meanwhile I have read it in the poll-thread ;).
I agree that maybe some fans had already their negative preoccupations about this episode and therefore wanted it to slag off.

I like what you´ve written about the Stella/Mac- scenes and Stella´s emotions and reactions when she found out all these things about her Mum, the Professor, etc.. And basically I agree with you that this was all excellently performed. It´s just confusing to have a different biography of Stella once every other season. They have to fix this now, otherwise it will become silly.
But all-in-all I enjoyed watching the ep. and certainly will re-watch it a few more times. Of all episodes this season it is one of the most memorable.

Their last hug in 5.25 looked more intimate than ever. I wonder if that hug was settled on purpose for the cliffhanger :D
Had the same thought, maybe it was there last hug ever? :eek::eek::eek: :D. Look, I´m painting black again, but though I still think Stella could be the one that got hit, I´m glad they didn´t show who´s the unlucky one. I think whoever it is, they will survive.

No proselityzing coming from me here, but I'm quite content Smacked-wise.

Apart from that, boss Stella and Adam are love! I loved it when she said "you don't have another second" and we could see his face. Poor thing. I wish we could see more of their older sister and younger brother relationship. They are amazing together.

There was too little Stella and Flack interaction in this episode :( I wish she'd hug him at the bar. He prefers to bottle up his feelings, but he could have use an embrace, a warming smile and a simple "I'm here, Don".

Welcome Anna to the Stellarina Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we are very happy to have a new member of our family! post whatever you want and enjoy!

BTW THANKS to you
I will need to download it later because i want to listen what she said several times. I am extremely happy Maria asked her about Stella and Mac's relationship (well i am a shipper, what can you expect LOL :D )

and to Catu for the interviews!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Pleni,sweetie---> meanwhile i love the relationship between Flack and Stella i think it was better in that way. She learnt in 5.13 he licks his wounds alone. I mean, he receives support for everyone else but she thinks he needs his own space

On the other hand, i think it was the best in this way. FA shippers wouldn't be please at all to have another woman close to Flack meanwhile Angell was still warm in the morgue

Dear Andromeda--->
It´s just confusing to have a different biography of Stella once every other season. They have to fix this now, otherwise it will become silly.
mm let's clear facts

Stella was born in Greece in 1975.
AT the age of 2 she was brought by her mother to NYC because of work.
Two days later the exhibition her mother was killed in a car accident
Baby Stella was sent to an orphanage and she got into the foster care system until she was 8 years old
After Mindy ran away she was in the system again but she was helped by Professor Papakota so she got into St Basil.

Now everything has sense to me. Even her previous reference to be in St Francis. That could be her first destiny as Baby Stella. Then Foster care then St Basil
The only thing is ticking in my mind why Professor Papakota allowed she grew up in the foster care system until the age of 8
Because i understood Stella's reference of "He saved me from foster care" as if he saved her a bit but not completely because she did live in the system for a while

Certainly i don't know american foster care system so i can't go further ;)

Still i do think he is not her father

Had the same thought, maybe it was there last hug ever? :eek::eek::eek: :D. Look, I´m painting black again, but though I still think Stella could be the one that got hit, I´m glad they didn´t show who´s the unlucky one. I think whoever it is, they will survive.
i think Pleni can build a school:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:. Girls said Stella could be the one to be harm. But i didn't hear Melina want to leave so i trust if she is the one to be wounded she will survive ;)
However it's SO DARN PROMISING!:drool: it would have been PERFECT. Just to the measure of my dreams.
LOL don't misunderstand me, i don't want anything bad happens to Stella mou. Not even a feather harms her. I don't want Stella to be fired either. However i always like to imagine multiple scenarios and options where Stella is the focus (call me fan:lol:

many hugs to all

Last edited:
So where supposed to be this travel agency and make a brochure. As a group of ours, I convinced them to pick Greece (ha, go figure.) I already started and might just add a picture of Melina in there....just for kicks. She is of course from Greece, so Im not off-topic here.:thumbsup:

Well besides that, I want Stella to find some love (Mac) and basically have all of this hurt and whatnot cease. I hate seeing Stella suffer....TPTB, please change that!:(

I know you guys will agree...

Dear Natalie, Mrs Veasey said we would have a hopeful start of Season 6. So it sounds to me as a lot of love and none dead body again

Let's hope it will be for good

Also Mr Lenkov said TPTB had plans for Stella mou so i doubt anything bad happens to her :D

PLEASE VOTE FOR 5.24!. The Fav and Least fav Episode Thread was already open

I so want to see Stella happy for once in her life and not so angry and upset all the time. The times we live in right now are upsetting enough, not withstanding the tragedy of the season finale.

The cliffhanger at the very end though was very shocking. Although I don't sense that Stella is the one to be hit (Nor Mac), just the thought of her being the one who goes will be enough to make me quit the entire CSI franchise for good (Vegas included despite Catherine being eye candy).

Stella's ordeal in "Grounds for Deception" broke my heart. This really alone makes me wonder if something would happen that could cause Stella to finally fall apart and almost wind up like Matthew Modine's charachter Birdy from the 1984 movie of the same name: Non-responsive, starting into nothing but still alive but exhibiting bird-like behavior. :(

Stella needs some joy in her life. I can already sense the damage of her ordeal setting in. :(

On a more guttery note, so she's 34 eh? That gives her plenty of time to have a couple babies or so. :devil:

Dear Natalie, Mrs Veasey said we would have a hopeful start of Season 6. So it sounds to me as a lot of love and none dead body again

Let's hope it will be for good

Also Mr Lenkov said TPTB had plans for Stella mou so i doubt anything bad happens to her :D

PLEASE VOTE FOR 5.24!. The Fav and Least fav Episode Thread was already open

You used my name DEB!!! *insert music here* (And just Nat :cool:, no need for the 'alie' ;))

Hmmm....hopefully that revolves around Mac, because, Stella DESERVES It. She has been through so much its ridiculous....

The cliffhanger at the very end though was very shocking. Although I don't sense that Stella is the one to be hit (Nor Mac), just the thought of her being the one who goes will be enough to make me quit the entire CSI franchise for good (Vegas included despite Catherine being eye candy).
I talked about this with Deb via messenger yesterday and I think it's not her. And if she gets shot, hell, Melina scenified the worst fall ever. You can see Stella clearly ducking during the first bangs, not falling unconscious. Her arms weren't touching any specific part of her body. I mean, she's likely to take a bullet in her torso or arms, right? Well, she wasn't touching any wound and certainly she was not bleeding. But who knows. If her past has already changed so many times, her future can change as well.

LOL better i don't repeat the words you used (Bad Pleni, bad!):lol:

i watched the episode partially (the finale i mean) and meanwhile i am thrilled to the possibility of everyone getting worried about Stella mou i am thinking right now Mac could be my fav target:bolian: Why? Because of how Stella looked at him at the end. It was a different look. I don't know how to explain it

I wish we had spoilers soon or i will die of umpatience:lol:

Likewise. I WILL die if I dont find out something soon. I mean what the hell, you just cant end like that! That was just plain mean!!!!

I WANT STELLA!!!! :(

DEB...I hate you, your av is making me all uncomfortable...and Im still in school :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back