Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

• Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could you be a Stellarina..?

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is beatiful in protect suit (sorry, I dont know how it say in english:confused:) but espesially in dress!! She was real James Bonds girl in "You only die once".

Welcome Artemis and Sadgirl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes she is! she is beautiful and talented and smart and sensitive (actually i am describing both: Stella and Melina! :D

welcome pics for you :)

Stella and one of her "boys"

201_199-1.jpg

And we all agree with this i guess :D ;)

weloveaq3.jpg

And definitely she was GORGEOUS in You only die once!!!
bscap0011.jpg

Awwww, thanks, Ghawazee - my day is beatiful now:lol:
Last pic - as I say - Bond. James Bond and his girlfriehd. But in this episode I espesially like...sexy back of Stella:drool:

Last edited:
Definitely! She looked perfect! I liked that dress much better than the one she used this year in 5.15 (probably because her companion didn't fit her :lol:

WOW! Just TWO days for Melina's episode! They will be the longest i swear!!!!!! :D

Another pic?

Melina's best role :D

63953_prazzi-melina_kanakaredes_pic.jpg

It´s always the same with you ladies!!!!!
You water my mouth..........but I can´t see the pictures here in my office!!!

I hate our IT !!:scream:
Only 6 hours, then I can see them!!!!!! ( and my son!!!)

love
Udonna
:luvlove:
Definitely! She looked perfect! I liked that dress much better than the one she used this year in 5.15 (probably because her companion didn't fit her :lol:

WOW! Just TWO days for Melina's episode! They will be the longest i swear!!!!!! :D

Another pic?

Another pic?

wheeeeee!!!!!!! two Melinas! :lol: like mother like daughter eh?
love it!

Dear Ghawazze,
I´m at home finally!!
And I ´ve seen them - my son and the lovely pics!!!!
You are all right here:
Stella is gorgeous, a wonderfull actress and a very, very beautiful woman!

Memo to myself for my next life:
1.) beeing Mac´s/Gary´s girl :drool:
2.) having so beautiful curly hair like Stella

I really admire her. As I read she has a child too in real life. And as every mum here knows, how difficult it is to manage career and child.
To be honest, she is the only woman I grant to be on Mac´s side!!!!!!!
A perfect couple!!
Well I guess I´m a Stellarina too! Let me join your club!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

Another pic?

WEll

Thanks for the pics, Debbie! I love the one in which Stella is playfully slapping Hawkes. I don't like the one with Melina and her child, though. Melina looks nice, but her girl looks like she's thinking "Mom, can we go home now?"

If you have a look at the cliffhanger poll thread, someone posted a link to a lil' finale summary where it says Stella's life is in danger, so she'd be the one to take a bullet during the final shootout. They don't say how they know this and I haven't read it anywhere. Also, 5.24 will be her episode, putting her in the spotlight and in danger twice in two episodes would be a little bit too much, I think. But you never know...

Welcome Udonna to the Stellarina Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Sorry for the delay. My line phone was dead and i barely was at home this Monday!

1.) beeing Mac´s/Gary´s girl
I really admire her. As I read she has a child too in real life. And as every mum here knows, how difficult it is to manage career and child.
A perfect couple!!

Of course, dear!!!! :D And i agree, a career woman still can be a great mum ;) :D Melina has two babies. Zoe, her eldest daughter and Karina who is this precious little thing from the picture :D And defnitely i can't imagine another man than MT next to her ;) :D

Pleni-->
If you have a look at the cliffhanger poll thread, someone posted a link to a lil' finale summary where it says Stella's life is in danger, so she'd be the one to take a bullet during the final shootout. They don't say how they know this and I haven't read it anywhere. Also, 5.24 will be her episode, putting her in the spotlight and in danger twice in two episodes would be a little bit too much, I think. But you never know...
well i was imagining more than 2 shooting scenes but considering the new promo we will have more. Still i don't think it's Stella who gets shots. But i just LOVED her scenes with her other "boy" Adam. I adore Adam and Hawkes as her sidekicks!:thumbsup:

Kay--->
wheeeeee!!!!!!! two Melinas! like mother like daughter eh?
love it!
YESSSSSSSSS! Even when i think Zoe is more like Melina than Little Karina both are gorgeous kids! :D

welcome pics for you, Udonna!!!!!!!!!

63947_Melina_Kanakaredes_122_840lo.jpg

And i just adore this futurist make up style

28-1.jpg

An an avvie i made a while ago

melinagreek2psd.jpg

Debbie :D

ps: Catu, i can see you are counting days down too:lol: JUST 24 hours gals!!!!!!!!

Dear Ghawazee,

thanks for your warm welcome!!!!

Yes again, Stella is a wonderfull actress, a very beautiful woman and I am sure, a caring mother.
I for myself have a little son and he is the sun of my life, although I always pretended to prefer to make career than founding a family.

But it came different so I manage both ( with the help from my wonderful mother and my husband).

Reading the postings in the other thread makes me really nervous!

I love Mac ( maybe a little bit more than Stella, but that´s pure biological:drool::drool:) and I adore Stella:), and the rest of the cast is lovely too.

I don´t want to loose anybody:scream:

Udonna

Welcome Udonna to the Stellarina Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Sorry for the delay. My line phone was dead and i barely was at home this Monday!

1.) beeing Mac´s/Gary´s girl
A perfect couple!!

Of course, dear!!!! :D And i agree, a career woman still can be a great mum ;) :D Melina has two babies. Zoe, her eldest daughter and Karina who is this precious little thing from the picture :D And defnitely i can't imagine another man than MT next to her ;) :D

Pleni-->
well i was imagining more than 2 shooting scenes but considering the new promo we will have more. Still i don't think it's Stella who gets shots. But i just LOVED her scenes with her other "boy" Adam. I adore Adam and Hawkes as her sidekicks!:thumbsup:

Kay--->
wheeeeee!!!!!!! two Melinas! like mother like daughter eh?
love it!
YESSSSSSSSS! Even when i think Zoe is more like Melina than Little Karina both are gorgeous kids! :D

welcome pics for you, Udonna!!!!!!!!!

63947_Melina_Kanakaredes_122_840lo.jpg

And i just adore this futurist make up style

28-1.jpg

An an avvie i made a while ago

melinagreek2psd.jpg

Debbie :D

ps: Catu, i can see you are counting days down too:lol: JUST 24 hours gals!!!!!!!!

Hi!
Being mother, wife, have good career and being simply beatiful woman - awww, it is not easy. So Melina is extraordinary - I envy her a little:lol:.
And my favorite pic. This dress is....ohhh. I know - green is a color for Smac, but...
picture.php

udonna
I have the son too. His name is Sasha, he is 6.

Dear udonna--->
Reading the postings in the other thread makes me really nervous!

I love Mac ( maybe a little bit more than Stella, but that´s pure biological:drool::drool:) and I adore Stella:), and the rest of the cast is lovely too.

I don´t want to loose anybody:scream:
LOL I think most of us think about a biological reason to love him :lol::lol:I know. I don't want to loose nobody either. However we need to think this will make them stronger. They are already friend and this situation will pull them closer as a family. Not biological but emotional family:thumbsup:

Yes again, Stella is a wonderfull actress, a very beautiful woman and I am sure, a caring mother.
I for myself have a little son and he is the sun of my life, although I always pretended to prefer to make career than founding a family.

But it came different so I manage both ( with the help from my wonderful mother and my husband
I totally agree. Many women would feel reflected with Stella if she can manage two things at the time;) But i guess that storyline will be given to another character:shifty:
Still i think it's a wonderful thing she can manage to have her family at 6 pm having dinner with her despite of Melina has many hours left of filming ahead:thumbsup:

Dear sad_girl: THANKS FOR THAT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Being mother, wife, have good career and being simply beatiful woman - awww, it is not easy. So Melina is extraordinary - I envy her a little:lol:.
And my favorite pic. This dress is....ohhh. I know - green is a color for Smac,
LOL , Green rocks for Smacked but i have noticed they wear a lot of blue too. And Melina wears it all the time both colour (maybe because it makes wonderfult hings to her own green eyes!:p

I have taped her movie "15 minutes" 10 days ago and i coudn't watch it yet. However once i can i will share my thoughts on that film. Just i could catch the end and melina was totally different. even her voice sounded different!!!!!!!!!!

more presents:bolian: a very young Melina

0000282813-53270L.jpg

A reflexive melina

24ct3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back