Stella/Hawkes #1 -The Greek Goddess & Her Brown Sugar

Re: Stella and Hawkes

hello you two! :)
Now all we gotta do is get rid of Frankie. Maybe have him get hit by a bus.....
:lol: that's a bit... drastic, though, is it not? *g*

however... How about the following fanfic challenge:
Say Frankie gets hurt. Hawkes, being a doctor and all, comes to the rescue. Over the course of Frankie's recovery Hawkes and Stella somehow become closer. Could lead to Stawkes eventually or it could not... totally up to the author.

Perhaps I'll write another stawkes fic once the semester break comes around...

for now, here are some caps from Risk :D
stawkes01.jpg

stawkes02.jpg

Stawkes #3
Stawkes #4
Stawkes #5

Is it wrong that I want to bump this just because I like Hawkes so much?

Anyway, great pics tianshi! Thanks for posting them.

Anyone know if Stella and Hawkes are working together any of the upcoming episodes?

I don't think it's wrong, Hawkes needs the love. Everyone else has a ship(Danny's got an entire fleet) it's only fair that Hawkes should have a ship as well. So let's keep this thread alive!

Thought I might bring this back again. I'm a total Hawkes shipper I need to keep the ships alive! Does anybody know when these two are going to be working together again? Maybe next week?

In case anyone is interested, tianshi made a new Stawkes banner. It's in the banner thread.

:lol: thanks for the promo work cfar :)

Next week's Cool Hunter appears to have Stella, Hawkes and Danny working a case together. Sounds like fun :D

How in the heck did this get on page 2? :mad: Better bump this up then. Stella and Hawkes managed to get in a few cute moments last night. Any screen caps?

Who said pics??? yeah it was more than 5 months ago, but well I watched a cute moment yesterday so I decided to post these pics

OnTheJob.jpg

OnTheJob2.jpg

OnTheJob3.jpg

OnTheJob4.jpg

After tonight's episode I totally remembered why I'm a Hawkes/Stella shipper. The ending put a huge smile on my face & I loved how she stood by his side the entire time. She really cares for him. Awww...

Back