Stella/Hawkes #1 -The Greek Goddess & Her Brown Sugar

Re: Stella and Hawkes

okay, I said it - I might as well try to make it work *g* I haven't written anything in quite a while, so I'm a bit out of practise... ;)
It was going to be a bit longer, but really only a bit, so I decided to make it a drabble...

,·*´)
¸.·´ ¸.·*´°¨
'._¸.·´ Make you smile

by [ Long Tianshi ]

"Ever found out who called?"

He knew she wouldn't tell. And in all honesty he didn't really want to hear it. Teasing her about it proved to be way too much fun and he had a pretty good idea who the anonymous caller was, anyway...

"Sheldon Hawkes, mind your own business," she simply said, that beautiful smile of hers clearly audible in her voice.

Making her smile was fun, too. Even though this time the credit would go to that Frankie person...

Hawkes grinned. Yes, making her smile definitely *was* fun. And for the moment it would have to suffice...

To Be Continued.

:lol:

well, I used up all of my 100 words :lol: but I suppose I could expand on it if you guys are interested... *thinks about possible plotlines*

csi:ny, and especially stella, is great.. I haven't felt so inspired to write und to play with my graphics programs in a very loooong time... :D

if we are intersted? sure we are :D

yeah, I fall in love with CSI NY because of Stella

well then go on
I AM totally interested...
maybe this clip will enspire you
go to this site

You Tube
and search for melina...
then watch a cute stawkes clip
called "she didn't just say that"

maybe you won't find it yet..
so just click on my name..
'cause you will propably find
Danny getting trapped
and click on all videos or something like that...
there you'll find it...

yeah, I liked it ^^ I always have to chuckle when Mac and Flack go "Yes, she did." It sounds like "Of course, she did. What did you expect? Duh..." :lol:

and Stella just smiles. So cute :)

Heya I made an icon for this thread! A late Xmas pressie.

SS.jpg

Hope y'all enjoy it!

Back