Stella/Hawkes #1 -The Greek Goddess & Her Brown Sugar

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by AlexxWoods, Dec 10, 2005.

1. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Re: Stella/Hawkes #1-The Greek Goddess and Her Brown Sugar

Oh Mo I hope so *sighs* imagine him going to her house (man, my imagination is so good :lol:): honey I didn't bite what you said, tell me the truth!!! *sighs* :devil:

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Reine you are too cute! ;) So anybody who's seen the eppy...I know bad me I haven't yet! :p Did we get any Stella/Hawkes stuff? Anything after Stella's problem? ;)
    The one I can't name cuz I don't want to add another spoiler box! :lol: But y'all know what I mean! ;)

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Well I haven't watched it either :lol:, but in the "Grade Heart of Glass" thread someone said that Hawkes was very wounded after Stella said: don't touch me :p, so maybe he feels something for her *sighs*

4. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

Faylinn, they look so sweet in those pictures. Heck they look sweet regardless. Hawkes can't contain his smile, and neither can Stella when they are sharing the same space.
    This is one of my Stella ships. :D

5. bookworm1973

bookworm1973 Dead on Arrival

Two Stella/Hawkes moments in Heart of Glass :)! When they're discussing the missing Becca and the missing CD at the crime scene, just as Hawkes says "Right," he has his hand on her back. It's really quick, though, because they go separate ways right afterwards. And of course at the end when Hawkes is so worried about Stella and she tells him not to touch her. Hawkes looks so hurt and Stella looks so scared and alone :(.

6. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

Re: Stella and Hawkes

omigosh, i saw that eppy! sorry people, to barge onto youre thread, Im new to this thread. I thought they were gonna kiss...the way he looked at her after they came out of that hug...*sigh*

7. CSIChick27

CSIChick27 Dead on Arrival

If you don't mind spoilers (its not that spoilery) they have a really hot pic of Stella and Hawkes in the NY Pic thread on page 12. They are just a wee too close me thinks. *winks*

*edited for link* pic is down near the bottom

8. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

Oh yeah. That is a real hot one there. Both wet from the sprinklers and seeing Stella's hair clinging to her skin and neck....:devil: :grin:

Now if only they could pour even more water on them, then we could see even more 'details'. *Keeps the raging firestorm of SMacked at bay for a while*

9. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

wow. hot pick! took me a while to find it but boy, was it worth it! Sorry to any fans, but SMacked just makes me shudder. Stawkes forever! more 'details'? er, maybe not Axatullux...or then again, maybe.... :devil: I bet Stellas hair was even frizzier the next day, though...