Stella/Hawkes #1 -The Greek Goddess & Her Brown Sugar

Re: Stella and Hawkes

I had forgotten about the earlier threads (oops) and because the search function had been down, I wasn't able to check if there were any other threads for this pairing.

What I'll do is lock the other two threads so this is the one thread for this ship, and since tianshi has kindly posted links to the other threads, you guys can still go to them to see what was said/posted before ;)

here's a new cute
stawkes clip from young blood...

Link Removed due to Intellectual Property Rule

Sorry gang, but you cannot link to clips of the show (unless they are on the official website) due to the board rule regarding Intellectual Property. Sorry.

ok you guys have offically converted me from a SMACked shipper to a Stawkes (Did I spell that right?) shipper. You guys work wonders. I have no idea how you do it but you did. Thanks guys. Bye-ness!

ok you guys have offically converted me from a SMACked shipper to a Stawkes (Did I spell that right?) shipper. You guys work wonders. I have no idea how you do it but you did. Thanks guys. Bye-ness!

yeha...one more...

glad to have you...

it's been awfully quiet in here lately... wake up, guys! :lol:

well, tomorrow we'll get to see Crime and Misdemeanor over here. it'll be a new one for me but from the screencaps i've seen so far there seems to be something of a stawkish scene in there. anyone know for sure?

cnm01.jpg

cnm02.jpg

oh and Alexx... what about that ongoing fanfic of yours? don't leave us hanging :lol: :D

I think this thread needs to be brought back to life. Hawkes and Stella forever! Now all we gotta do is get rid of Frankie. Maybe have him get hit by a bus.....

In all seriousness though it's very nice to have a Hawkes ship. He's one of my favorite characters.

Back