Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on, your not label crazy. Although sometimes they are nice clothes, but yet they can dye like walmart can. Don't ask. Funny story though.

I love pita bread...Its just a thing you have?

:lol: Yes, it's one of the many things we have. Oddly enough my mom's family works in a bakery & Melina's husband is a chef so if we ever met there's something else we could discuss. Heck, we could trade recipes too.

Imagine what cuisine food Melina and her kids eat ebery night if their dad cooks!! :lol: Moussaka, Pasta, Pita....the list goes on! :lol: no wonder she's so hot!

Oh man, they probably receive meals like baklava, lamb souvlaki & kalamari every week. I bet he makes a killer frappe as well. I wonder he ever cooked for the cast & crew of the show?

thanks for the photo!..she looks amazing as always :D!..

^You shouldn't be that cruel and mention all those food in one post ;)..please :rolleyes:..I bet she enjoys eationg all those food but look how she is...she has the perfect body~! :D

I love the picture! I love her smile, like WHOA.

Woot, you guys make me want to eat olives & baklava.. I also love souvlaki & kalamari, but I'm a vegetarian, lol.

I've made some wallpaper with Stella
I've already posted in in the wallpapers thread, but in case you won't run into it (and that would be a shame :lol:) I'm posting it also here

lyrics are from Regina Spector's song 'Fidelity'

^ nice wallpaper... wish I could make one... :p sadly I have no talent for fanarts...

great fashion taste... sounds like that I need to learn from her... :p how embarrasing... she always looks stunning... is it free to learn from her? :lol: lol :p I need my caffiene fix now...

Great wallpaper, I have no talent either :lol: look at my banner :lol: (my first one, btw :D).

And that pic is cute too :p and great icon Eve "supergirls don't cry", that pic is from "The Closer".

J is cruel, she loves to mentions food.. But Food is a good thing to discuss sometimes. ;)

Great wallpaper Eve!

Ooh Eve that wallpaper is spectacular! I love the lyrics you used & it's not only that I love that song but it's also because those looks are so fitting to the way her life is right now. It's perfect :D.

Guys, if you plan to submit a title for the next thread you have 9 more posts to do so. I plan to set one up by post #950 so we all have time to vote k. Thanks :).

Wow, that's a gorgeous photo! Her smile is infectious, it makes me wanna smile after a long, hard day...

Ummm. Thread title:

Stella #4 - Our Statue of Liberty
Stella #4 - Never Broken
Stella #4 - Brains & Beauty
Stella #4 - Stunning

thanks, guys, for praising my wally, I'm glad that you like it :)
yeah, Jorja, Regina Spektor and her songs rock :D

I love her smile!!! it is so honest and... hmm infectious? - I don't know if this word is right :p whatever, you know what I mean :D

I'm for 'Never Broken' - it fits Stella

Yep, infectious is the right word :D She definitely has one of the nicest smiles in Hollywood.

Anyway, here's a list of the titles considered for the next thread. If I'm forgetting one or if you want to add one just let me know...

Stella/Melina #4: She'll Go Rambo On You
Stella/Melina#4 - She can tell from the moon
Stella #4/Melina- The Law, The Order
Stella#4/Melina - Queen of oneliners
Stella/Melina #4- The Toughest Detective in New York
Stella/Melina #4 - Our Statue of Liberty
Stella/Melina #4 - Never Broken
Stella/Melina #4 - Brains & Beauty

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back