Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Melina sing in Providence? Well, the reruns used to be on at 6 in the evening here, but they moved it to noon. Which is a stupid time.

I think so but since I don't own the DVD's *yet* I'll have to check it out online or whatever. Maybe someone here would know the answer...

I'm not sure but I was looking around the IMDB for it and saw the cover for the soundtrack and its a great piccy of melina. Definately worth a look. Doesnt say when she sang though. I assume she would be a good singer seeing as how she did theatre and dance though.

That would be something nice to watch for Christmas!!..Anybody have seen her performing in theater?

J_ latreveis tin ellada?really?! :confused: :lol:..]..q:minalicious got something to do with megalicious?! ;)

Well, in Providence she sang with Concetta Tomei a bit of the song Me and My Shadow ;) If anyone want it, just pm me ;)

athens said:
That would be something nice to watch for Christmas!!..Anybody have seen her performing in theater?

J_ latreveis tin ellada?really?! :confused: :lol:..]..q:minalicious got something to do with megalicious?! ;)

Ooh yeah she used to do Broadway stuff right? I wonder if there are any videos of that. I'll try looking around this weekend.

:lol: I thought my banner/sig meant "I love Greece" I mean, that's one of my good male Greek friends told me :confused:. Then again, his Greek is as bad as mine :lol:. Oh, and the whole Minalicious thing is a joke. If you ever heard that song by Fergie called Fergalicious you'll understand why :lol:.

I think there was also something about Beach Blanket Bingo...I recall that one talk show interview, she said Zoe (who was the only one she had at the time) was going around singing it afterward LOL

it's correct J_ :)!ellada ellatha maybe..

I would realy love to see her with her kids :D..I've seen some photos though..

MacsGirlMel said:
I think there was also something about Beach Blanket Bingo...I recall that one talk show interview, she said Zoe (who was the only one she had at the time) was going around singing it afterward LOL

Awww that's adorable! I wonder how old Zoe was at the time. Who knows, maybe she'll grow up to be a famous musician in North America or Greece hee.

Ah that's what I thought athens but since "Ellada" has always been the one I say & use I'm gonna go with that instead. Thanks though ;).

i'm not sure exactly how old but she hadn't learned to talk too long before, it was the same one where Melina was talking about her going through that 'no' stage saying it in both English and Greek lol.

J's luck the greek in her siggy means something else! lmao. Minalicious! Nice one, J!
{You're lucky you get to do that stuff, evil!}

How do you say no in Greek?

"No" in Greek is "Oxi". There are many different spellings for that word but "oxi" is the one I've always used & it's the one on my Orthodox calender.

:lol: I'm having a mental image of Melina on a Greek soap opera & it's cracking me up. All they do on those shows is basically cheat & fight & it's so cheesy. I can see her as a doctor in a hospital fighting with some young girl who stole Melina's character man from her. All I can hear is "oxi, oxi!" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back