Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Me too! She looked stunning and so detective-like when she said that!

"Stella Bonasera. The law. The order." Roarrr--

all of them are nice and fit her :)....I'm between the She'll go Rambo on you and The Law The Order..!

hm.. I'do go for Our Statue of Liberty, She'll Go Rambo On You and The Law, The Order..tough choices... they fit her well... :D

:lol: Very nice.

So, what do you guys think Stella will do for Christmas? If she has no plans with the friends or the time I can see her spending her time at her old orphange, St.Basil's. She'll sing kalanda/carols with the children & afterwards she'll bake some kourambiedes & elomakarona with them as well, possibly even a Christopsomo with a dime/ten cents inside. After that she'll read them a Christmas story, in Greek of course. When the night finishes she'll travel back to her apartment carrying all the warm memories with her :).

Oh, and she'll probably attend the midnight mass on Christmas Eve. She'll probably get Mac or another member of the team to come along even though they aren't Orthodox like her.

Wow, that would make a great fan fic. It's a shame I'm not much of a writer :lol:.

I want her to spend it with Mac :devil: But that's more for the shipper thread lol. *looks at Lynn* You're with me,right? <g>

Oh, you're not the only one who wants to see her spend it with Mac ;). I wonder if Mac will invite her to attend Christmas dinner with him, or any other team member for that matter. I can see her already having plans though.

I voted for Brains & Beauty. Because that fits both Melina and Stella.

Christmas? Well, just like Mel, I'd love to see her celebrating christmas with Mac. And, not to forget, what about her singing some Christmas songs with us? Greek ones of course. I know one already, lol. Rudolph To Elafaki. :D

^ sinkharitiria :D

Hmm, your post actually makes me wonder if Melina is a good singer. If she is they should totally get her to sing on the show. We already know she's a good dancer so it's all good :lol:.

Wow, it would be nice if Melina sings one Christmas song in CSI:NY :D I think Melina is a great singer :) I always loved her singing in Providence ;) And Mina, I love your icon :lol:

Ooh what episode did she sing in? They use to show repeats of that show here on the women's channel but now they don't :(. Maybe it'll be on the DVD set...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back