Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to catey1234:
Stella and Danny go to the peep show murder, and it goes like this:
Tom: Welcome to peeping Tom's.
Stella:Let me guess,Tom?
Tom: The man, the myth.
Stella: The law, the order.

Stella: Queen of the Oneliners :lol: I like that one :D And Stella as tough chick reminds me of the episode Corporate Warriors :p

wah.. at last I posted in here!

:devil: would it be nice to see the guys fighting over her and she...:lol: (jus complete the sentence... :D)

Stella doesn't seem like the type who enjoys it when guys fight over her but I can see her trying to go in the middle & say, "alright, break it up before I fight you two!" :lol:

However, that doesn't mean that Stella doesn't slightly enjoy the attention. It's still a funny mental situation though :lol:.

For all those interested in seeing how the Melina project turned out just check out this. It's the second to last post. If you want leave some comments or feedback :).

thanks for the link!..you did a really good job :)!..Hope we'll know what she will think when she'll get it!

Aww you're welcome :).

Does anybody else think that Stella won't be so nice to Peyton next time they're in the same room? I still cannoot believe it will Stella who apologized. Anyway, I'd love to see Stella go all rambo style on Peyton :devil:. Peyton will finally learn that it's never good to piss of a Greek woman.

Hey guys, we should start thinking of names for the next thread. I wanna set up a poll by post #960 so everyone can vote for the title they want. Here's my suggestion...

Stella #3: She'll Go Rambo On You

Anything else :confused:?

Oh great name jorja_fan what's your name, btw??? I always call you jorja :lol:

I have one too, it's from the quote in Smacked thread :D

Stella#4 - She can tell from the moon :p. I don't know the name of the previous 2 threads so, if it's already used, I'm sorry :p

Question: Stella is an orphan, right? and no one adopted her, right? so, where does her last name come from? she can choose it, or the people in the orphanage just name her like they want? Thanks a lot!!!

I think you guys were talking about this up there. I think this would be a cute Stella thread name:

Det. Bonasera #4- The Law, The Order

:lol: CW my name is Mina. You can call me any name you prefer, as long as it's nice.

I assume Bonasera is her birth surname & she probably wanted to keep it in memory of her late father. I'm not too familar with St.Basil's orphange but I'm sure their policy allows their children to keep their original surname. I would go into more details if I had better knowledge of the situation but I hope I was able to answer your question :).

That's a good one Radical618 :D. I'll make sure to add it to the poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back