Stella #3 - She's No Ordinary Superwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot we reached thread number three :D. *throws confetti* iheartnickcath I was talking about this. We're just voting for Melina as celeb of the month(I think). Be careful though 'cause the positive & negative vote buttons change places every so often. I'll be back soon with a photo of Melina to christen the new thread :D.

Thanks for the link, J :D ...Tricky buttons, Their evil ppl I'm telling you, but go Melina! :D ...yup, bring us a photo to christen the thread, please.

Here's the first Melina photo of this thread and it's courtesy of modern day gallery:

normal_S2005_003.jpg

The tan makes her look more pretty!

I wonder if Melina will change her hair for season three. In season one it was dark chesnut colour with a reddish hue and for season two it was a light honey caramel blonde. I wonder if her hair will remain lighr or maybe she'll go back to having dark tresses.

J, I'm gonna kill you if you don't quit changing pics, I almost didn't know that was you :lol:

I say her hair will be a mix of both dark and light :p

:lol: I can't help it. The auto admin. icon remover is always coming after me.

OT, I agree and maybe Melina will return with the same tan that I posted in the first photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back