Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

I'm excited to see how this will effect Flack! :) I would like to see it give him some mild scars or give him some other problem that he'll have to work through in the coming season. And not something that will be a quick fix - like plastic surgery or something. Cause when they decided to have Grissom get surgery for his hearing I was a little disappointed. :( I could identify with him personally, because I have a mild hearing loss. *sigh* But I guess they went as far with that storyline as they could.

But, like I yelled at the screen during Live and Let Die:
Damn it! Not the face!

Not necessarily. NY did give us continuity on Danny's psych evaluation after what happened in On the Job.
That's true, but I was thinking more along the lines of the fact that he'll probably be back on the job at the beginning of next season, even if he's going to need time off of work to recover. Did that make sense?

Oh, and this may be totally shallow and horrible of me, but if he does have lasting scars, and they aren't on his lovely face (*crosses fingers* ;)), they should be somewhere that makes it necessary for him to strip down to his skivvies on occasion so that we can see how he's healing...I'm just saying... ;) :p :lol:

Oh, and this may be totally shallow and horrible of me, but if he does have lasting scars, and they aren't on his lovely face (*crosses fingers* ;)), they should be somewhere that makes it necessary for him to strip down to his skivvies on occasion so that we can see how he's healing...I'm just saying... ;) :p :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Amen!!!!!! :devil: :devil:

Oh, they should definitely have a scene where we see medical personnel working on Flack. A la ER, they'd cut his shirt open, maybe even his pants... :D

I'm lusting after a critically injured man on a gurney. I'm so going to hell, aren't I? :devil:

And I do hope that this will be continued in season 3. I'd love to see glimpses of Flack working through his injuries, physical and/or emotional, because then we'd get to see more of him! :)

Jadyn said:
I'm lusting after a critically injured man on a gurney. I'm so going to hell, aren't I? :devil:

I guarantee you aren't the only one on that bus. :D

I'm looking forward to the potential character development that could come from this. Usually, blowing someone up is just a gimmick to get ratings, but this could actually play out very well.

Cheshyre said:
I'm looking forward to the potential character development that could come from this. Usually, blowing someone up is just a gimmick to get ratings, but this could actually play out very well.

I'm really hoping that they handle this properly. 'Cause if they do, this could really do fantastic things for Flack's character development.

I'm really hoping that they handle this properly. 'Cause if they do, this could really do fantastic things for Flack's character development.

Amen...I for one am looking forward to any kind of Flack character development. :D But I gotta agree witht he vote that if he has to be injured please not the face!

Faylinn, scars are just hot on guys, period...mind you they have to be the right kind of scar...I mean potmarked faces are just eww.

^^ Nice. :)

I cant wait to see this whole thing for Flack. We rarely get to see whats behinde the man, so I cant wait for this to air.

Faylinn, scars are just hot on guys, period...mind you they have to be the right kind of scar...I mean potmarked faces are just eww.
...that's very true ;) They can be quite dashing :p...I wonder if Flack would be self-conscious about a scar (or scars if it's a widespread injury)...I mean, he dresses well and keeps up his appearance, but he doesn't seem much concerned with how frickin' hot he is! :lol: Exhibit A: that chick complementing his eyes in "Live or Let Die"--he didn't seem to care the slightest bit...although that could just be because he really wanted to say, "Yeah, I know I'm teh sex, girl, so just answer my question." :lol:

I don't think he'll come out too damaged.. concidering in "Live or Let Die" he got kicked in the face twice and turned up with no bruises. O__o; He'll probably just turn up with A battle scar.

First, I think Flack could definitely carry a scar on his face. C'mon, you know it'd just make him look sexier. :)

Second, I doubt they'd give him a scar on his face, simply due to the reality of filming a TV show. Makeup would take forever if Flack has permanent scar. I wouldn't mind some psychological issues though, maybe a little PTSD.

As long as he doesn't pull a Bosco(Third Watch fans will know what I mean :D ) and be in a coma for half a season then they can scar him up all they like. It'll be nice to see some Flack drama again.

Flack could handle a scar I'm sure, but the make up crew isn't going to want to have to put it on his face for every shoot for the next 5-7 years, or however long the show runs. Trust me on that one. :lol:

I just hope that if there is one, the makeup people are careful...I've hated it on other shows when a character got a scar and then a lot of "now you see it, now you don't" over time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back