Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

ThisIsMe said:
Top41 said:
^So how bad is Flack's condition? Is there concern that he won't make it? Is the doctor giving Mac the report?
This is all it says:
DOCTOR BARNES - MALE / 33 TO 39 / Asian, Indian - Eastern
When Det. Flack (Eddie Cahill) is gravely injured in a bombing, the CSIs turn to a top doctor, Dr. Barnes, to treat him. Only the best and the brightest will do to save the life of one of their own.

Thanks for the updates on this. Now I am getting antsy for the last couple episodes of the season. I wonder if we will get to see any of Flack's family.

They better not permanently scar Flack's face or I'll be sad :(

^Flack is waaaaay too pretty to be scarred permanently!

:lol: Reading all this reminds of me of that Seinfeld epi "The Stall" when Elaine breaks up with her mimbo boyfriend Tony 'cause he isn't "pretty" anymore. Anyhoo, this season finale sounds way better then last year's one. I can't wait!

At least Flack's getting some development. He hasn't had a whole lot since "The Fall", I think.

Plus it means he gets a whole lotta screen time (hopefully). Too bad he has to get blown up to do so.

I'm surprised they're not blowing Danny up . . . it's next on his list of dangers to go through . . . :D

^I know, everything always happens to Danny, the show's resident drama queen! It's kind of nice to see Flack getting some development, though maybe 'nice' isn't the best word for it. :lol: He is getting hurt in a bombing, poor guy.

I'm wondering if we finally find out more about Flack's father. We've speculated on their relationship before, but if they were to go that route, I wonder who would even play his dad.

Hey, there's a Dr Barnes on Out of Practice. 5 of them actually. Wow that's kinda funny :D

wwiflyingace17 said:
I'm wondering if we finally find out more about Flack's father. We've speculated on their relationship before, but if they were to go that route, I wonder who would even play his dad.

If his son gets hurt in a bombing, it would make total sense for him to come visit him in the hospital. That would be really cool.

ThisIsMe - Thanks for that sweet ass spoiler! I love getting the inside scoop. Spoilers are so much fun and that was a great one. Can I be rude and ask what you do for a living so as to receive casting notices? Just curious and feel completely free not to respond to that. It's off topic and not anyone's business anyway ... I'm just nosey. :D

I totally agree with Top that Flack is much too pretty to be permanently scarred. I'm happy to see him getting a little development though. He deserves to be the season cliff hanger. ... Do you think poor Danny will pine away by Flack's hospital bed praying he returns to 'action' quickly? :D

Wow, thanks Dingbat for finding that. I was wondering when we'd actually find out about spoilers on this thread...

I doubt Flack will be permanently scarred however injured and needs rehabilitation is a good storyline. It would make for an interesting future.

It also opens up so many doors for the team. Would CSI NY get another detective to work with (including Maka)? Does this mean Flack is leaving the show? (Say it ain't so!!) Just questions I would love to have answers to!

Oh. My. GOSH. FINALLY. Have they been reading my angst fanfics because it's about time Flack got some of his own.

I know it's really sad but I'm actually pumped for this. And I have a feeling that Don Flack Sr. will make an appearence. Well, hopefully! Finally. Finally. No Danny but Flacky instead.

thisyearslove said:It also opens up so many doors for the team. Would CSI NY get another detective to work with (including Maka)? Does this mean Flack is leaving the show? (Say it ain't so!!) Just questions I would love to have answers to!

*staaaare* "Does this mean Flack is leaving the show?"...

Don't make me start hyperventalating! :eek: He sure as hell better not! >___<;;;;;; *shouldn't have read spoilers*

I doubt Flack is leaving.

Trust me, I think Eddie wants to stay as long as he can. It's like Nick with last season. Well, almost.

OMG, FINALLY. Flack gets the spotlight again! It's about time the most gorgeous homicide detective in the world got some major storyline ... uh, althought getting blown up is an awful way to do it. :p I highly anticipate extreme Danny angst. My brain will just totally break if they give us a weeping Danny scene like how Warrick cried during Grave Danger. ;w;

Hmm, maybe they're shifting the focus, which there is nothing wrong with. It's been working with the original. The Grissom seasons, Catherine season, Sara season, now we're getting the Nick season. Who knows, maybe Carmine wants to slow down a bit...or do his movie...or maybe...:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back