Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by cfar, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athens

athens Coroner

I think the spoilers,for the second episode, are only for danny lindsay and flack..Am I right?

2. audrina

audrina Police Officer

I read some of the other sides and Mac is def. in the eppy, just not on the same case. Nothing stuck out to me as being particularly earth shattering ... I'm guessing his case will be the "B" case.

3. GuelphGal

GuelphGal Hit and Run

Those bits are scratched out because the person auditioning for the part is not required to know those lines as it will have nothing to do with them.

4. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

sorry bout that MrsGiovinazzo ...really sorry if i contributed to that

love
    allie

5. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

me too. I apologize. I didn't realize! Won't happen again.

Gotta go RSRD just started.

6. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

This show is supposed to be about how the police gather, process, and use forensics evidence to bring criminals to justice. There are cops who are trained for undercover jobs, so why is CSI Lindsay Monroe going undercover?

This type of plot contrivance really bothers me--I won't be tuning in, at least for this episode.

7. audrina

audrina Police Officer

From what I read, it appears the need for a undercover person comes last minute, when someone has to be somewhere within a few minutes. There's no time to get an appropriate agent. The info also indicates that Lindsay is the right size and gender. The person she is supposed to be was wearing a wig when seen earlier, so they think Lindsay can pass. Just some info ..........

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Where'd you get this stuff? And no one bash me, I'm just expressing my opinion like anyone else, but I happen to love Dantana so I'm psyched.

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Exactly. Lindsay volunteers to take the girl's place because they don't have time to wait for another agent. Apparently another girl's life is at stake so they have to rush.

10. sarramaks

sarramaks Rookie

It sounds plausible, but I have read fanfics like it. maybe they're stuck for ideas and are resorting to reading fanfiction! Quick, get some more Flack/Danny ones out there!!!!

11. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

No prob, Allieluv_csi and Kelleigh. :D Just to clarify for everyone, spoilers are quite welcome here if the source is not revealed and script pages are not posted. "I heard ______________ happens" is great, just don't cite your source or post the script. I know, the source and seeing the script are what we all really want. Just can't happen for copyright reasons. I love reading all this great stuff you guys are digging up. :D

12. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

I suppose under those circumstances it's plausible enough--and I agree that it sounds more like a fanfic. Although I neither like nor dislike Lindsay, it seems she gets to be in the limelight more than some of the characters who've been on the show since the beginning (Hawkes, Flack--I hope they get something worthwhile, beyond "appearing" in the episodes). Guess I'm just not psyched about the new season.

13. sarramaks

sarramaks Rookie

I'm up for Hawkes and Flack getting more screen time too. I liked Lindsay in the earlier episodes of season 2, when she was quite tough, but thought she was given some really bad, cringeworthy lines in the last few episodes. As a few people have said on this forum, TPTB need to choose one personality and stick to it! I don't want to see a D/L relationship even hinted at. I won't stop watching the show if there is more to Danny's concern than just friendship, but I'm hoping that the writers leave somethings to the imagination. Less is definitely more in some cases.

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys...I love all these spoilers...Since we're over 1000 posts, I've opened up a new spoiler thread. :)

15. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Thanks, 1CSIMFan. I'll lock this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.