Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by cfar, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cfar

cfar Pathologist

The following is from Kristin at eonline. There are rarely any spoilers about CSI, much less CSI:NY, but twice this week she has posted something about CSI:NY, so I thought I'd share.

From the Friday column:

CSI: New York Will Rock You: That's what executive producer Anthony Zuiker tells me is the plan for CSI: New York later this season. "We are in talks with Kid Rock to guest star for May sweeps, which would be fantastic," he says. "This May sweeps will be the biggest sweeps experience of New York's existence. We're pulling out every stop."

Meanwhile, I know many of you fans are still buzzing about last season's Tanglewood storyline, with Mac Taylor and Danny Messer. Zuiker promises it's coming back with a vengeance. CSI: NY is also getting into the Lost clue-hunting game. "We're going to have an imbedded Internet stunt for the astute viewer, and that's all that I can say about that!"

From the Monday chat:

More scoop on CSI: New York from Anthony Zuiker: "We plan on bringing a character back for the audience who had left us earlier in the season. We also intend to do a story on fleet week, which is when the sailors come home on the Intrepid, which should be very, very interesting."

2. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

Cool! Glad to hear the Tanglewood story line will be continued. I wonder if that ep will also be the one with Kid Rock in it?

I wonder who the character coming back will be and if it will be a one guest role or a recurring role. I'm hoping it's Aiden--not sure who else it could be.

Thanks for sharing this!

3. cfar

cfar Pathologist

I do think it is Aiden. Who else left in the beginning of the season?

On a less mature note: Fleet Week show means lots of boys in uniform :)

4. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Fantastic. I can't wait to see what 'pulling out all the stops' translates to. *crosses fingers for what 90% have been hoping for for a year now*

5. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

I haven't seen that many S2 eps (although I did buy the S1 DVDs right after I started tuning in), so I don't know if anyone else left or if it's in reference to one of the CMEs that have rotated through the morgue as replacements for now-CSI Hawkes (not sure how many there've been).

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm a first-time poster, but have been reading for awhile now.

I like getting spoilers, but what do we have to do to get more Flack?

Also, I have a hard time believing Aiden would be back since she was fired. If she had left willingly, I could see it, but something just seems screwy about someone being fired for misconduct being brought back.

7. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

Well...since these CSIs are also police detectives, I figured Aiden was fired as a CSI, but not from the police department. She could be working as a homicide detective or in another area (ie, vice, burglary, fraud, etc), which could be a means of bringing her back on occasion.

Another possibility could be that if it is Aiden and she's no longer a cop, she's still a New Yorker and either still lives and works in the city, or she got a job elsewhere and came home to visit her family.

A third idea could be that she's a CSI in another borough and her case is connected to one that Mac's team is working?

8. Guest

Guest Guest

OR Aiden comes back due to the fact she was working on the case which got her fired re-surfaces and Mac brings her back in to help you know give the team a idea of the case to help them know the case - just a thought.

9. kimaken

kimaken Lab Technician

Indeed--there are probably several ideas that could bring Aiden back without her being brought as a CSI with Mac's team. It's not clear from the spoiler if the character being brought back is: (1) definitely Aiden, and (2) if the role will be a one-time guest shot, a recurring character, or a regular character.

10. cfar

cfar Pathologist

Though it isn't clear, I think it will be Aiden, and I think it will be a one-time cameo appearance, not a return of Vanessa Ferlito to the show.

I'm excited that we have a reaffirmation that Tanglewood 2 is coming.

11. CharmedHeiress

CharmedHeiress Lab Technician

I hope it is Aiden. It seems like that she'll be a guest star on an ep. I'm glad they're revisting the Tanglewood storyline as well :)

12. LiquidCrystal

LiquidCrystal CSI Level Two

Maybe it's Zao. :lol:

13. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Since they've mentioned Tanglewood 2 ... my bet on the guest star will be the actor who played Sonny Sassone. :D

14. Macayla

Macayla Captain

Maybe she comes to help with a case she worked on earlier... Maybe Tanglewood 2 :p
    I'm so curious to see what will happen in that epi, and I hope they let us know if Danny has a Tanglewood tattoo or not.

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I thought of that, too, except they said earlier this season. But, I bet Sonny will be back--hopefully he will at least!

It could be Zao or that mobster Mac clashed with in "Zoo York." But Aiden is a good guess. What if she's a suspect in a case? That rapist from the case she got fired over could end up dead with Aiden as a suspect. Definitely interesting to contemplate!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.