Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

I'm sorry to derail the Flack train, but I'm pumped about this news. It's probably already been posted and everyone knows, but I just read it, and I try to stay out of here because I do like a little surprise every now and again. Anyway, I just was, well, spoiling over at tvguide.com and of course I just had to check out the episode details for Run Silent, Run Deep and I saw that Michael DeLuise is going to be in it...which made me squeee. Thank goodness I'm home alone. :lol:

Sonny Sassone returns! I can't wait. He's probably going to make poor Danny's life miserable.

He's probably going to make poor Danny's life miserable.
God, I hope so. :lol: It just wouldn't have been the same if he wasn't playing Sonny, or if Sonny wasn't in it at all.

11 more days. :D

Sonny Sasone returns!! I'm estatic now! I cant wait!! And why am I talking in explanation points??!! :lol:

Edit[/b]

If Sonny is returning, does that mean Aiden is not coming back?

Mel23 said:
Is he related to Dom DeLuise and Peter DeLuise?

Dom's son and Peter's brother, I think. Or cousin? I'm not totally up on the DeLuise family, but a lot of them are actors.

Yup! Michael DeLuise is Dom DeLuise's son and Peter's bro. Also David DeLuise is their younger brother. He played Lance Moretti on "Til Death Do We Part." So I'm just waiting for Dom & Peter to guest on NY since two of the family has already! :lol: :lol:

ok i have some kind of spoiler it's about ep 21 : all acess i dont if this true but if it's true good news frankie is dead but stella is in trouble : i found it on a french site : Kid Rock is a suspect in the murder of his limousine driver, who is found dead in the car after being shot through the throat. Across town, Stella is discovered covered in blood in her apartment, where her boyfriend has been shot to death. Stella remembers shooting him, but she isn't clear on all that happened up to that time

^ For real? :eek: I've never seen any spoiler even remotely resembling that description about Stella and Frankie. Has anyone heard of something similar from another source? It just seems so out of the blue.

yes dont know if this is true cause if we look at the promo pics frankie is alive but there is this pic of stella and she seems surprise and maybe it's a bad surprise i dont know i'm sure we're going to have more info soon

Stella remembers shooting him, but she isn't clear on all that happened up to that time
Holy shit. That just made me drop an f-bomb. If that's true, this season is just getting better and better. Is there any spoilers for this week that are anything like these and the Tanglewood ones?

It's been a long day and I'm a bit slow. Could someone post what order these events are supposed to go down? I know there is another Tanglewood episode, apparently Stella shoots Frankie, Flack gets injured by the bomb, and I probably missed a spoiler or two.

You know, I didn't really care for Frankie. Having Stella shoot him seems a bit much, so I am wondering how in the world this is going to take place.

britney said:
ok i have some kind of spoiler it's about ep 21 : all acess i dont if this true but if it's true good news frankie is dead but stella is in trouble : i found it on a french site : Kid Rock is a suspect in the murder of his limousine driver, who is found dead in the car after being shot through the throat. Across town, Stella is discovered covered in blood in her apartment, where her boyfriend has been shot to death. Stella remembers shooting him, but she isn't clear on all that happened up to that time

Holy sh!t that is...holy sh!t! If that is true that will be the best season finale ever or w/e. Not because she kills him but because of the whole jist of it. Like, I would've never suspected that to ever happen on an epi of NY. Maybe she shot him in self defence or w/e...who knows. This is good stuff!

britney said:

Maybe Stella didn't like the sculpture he made for her.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

jorja_fan86 said:
britney said:

Holy sh!t that is...holy sh!t! If that is true that will be the best season finale ever or w/e. Not because she kills him but because of the whole jist of it. Like, I would've never suspected that to ever happen on an epi of NY. Maybe she shot him in self defence or w/e...who knows. This is good stuff!

Episode 21... that's not the finale, right? Finale would be 23 or something? Either way...

It does kinda fit with the theme of the speculation in the Stella thread about Tanglewood and Frankie's involvement, if Stella found out and felt/was threatened, I doubt she'd hesitate to draw her weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back