Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree re: Danny's character maturing emotionally on his own, and not really having anything to do with Lindsay's presence. Just like CSI/V had Greg mature eventually, it stands to reason that NY would have their hot headed character calm down somewhat, in time. And as most of us have pointed out, he went through alot in his two years - his brother, nearly losing his job (or at the very least, losing the respect of his co-workers), losing Aiden, nearly losing Flack, seeing his female co-worker brutalized by a loved one... all of those things would take their toll, and perhaps make him stand back and reassess his actions/reactions. (That's how I like to think of it, anyway :) ) I'm sure we'll still see plenty of the hot-headed drama queen, but we'll see a more mature version, someone who takes more stock in his actions because he realizes how dire consequences can sometimes be.

He does not, however, seem to me to be the sort of guy who would let a woman change his very nature, he's too stubborn. He would have to change things in his nature because he wants to, because he feels like it's the right thing and the right time to do it. That said, I do think that Lindsay ended up being a good friend for him, and would willingly stick by him when things get rough, just like Aiden did. The nature of his friendships with the two women is different in many ways, but in that one respect, it's very similar - the potential for great loyalty.

Yeah, I agree that I don't think Lindsay "changed" Danny. I like her, but I don't see anything she's done to do that yet, I don't think they're relationship is deep enough at this point. Danny has just been matured by life and a desire to excel and earn respect.

Whoa! I missed something here. Are Danny and Lindsay hooking up in S3? And what hostage episode? Could someone please be kind enough to recap for me as I am totally lost. :confused: Thanks.

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
My, my aren't we all a whiny bunch? You know, I'm looking forward to the hostage episode. Just...I don't want DL to hook up.

You have me confused. Please explain. Wouldn't DL be what you wanted?

And now everyone is whining? That's a little rude.

Shadowfax said:
Whoa! I missed something here. Are Danny and Lindsay hooking up in S3? And what hostage episode? Could someone please be kind enough to recap for me as I am totally lost. :confused: Thanks.

According the the newest spoilers around, it looks like Danny and Lindsay will have a scene in episode 2 and that the direction the writers are going this year is to make them more than just friends.

We'll see what happens in the future. :)

It's the same episode. If you search this thread a couple pages back you'll find what I posted about it. :)

You have me confused. Please explain. Wouldn't DL be what you wanted?

And now everyone is whining? That's a little rude.

DL relationship is not what I want. I like them, but I feel that if Lindsay were to get together with Danny, then it would ruin how she interacted with the other male characters on the show. (Like Flack, Mac or Hawkes. Hell, maybe even Hammerback.)

And I do think that people are whinning in here. The show hasn't even aired, it's still only July and you don't know if these spoilers will eve play out.

^^I don't want D/L either nor do I even like them together but I don't see how it would change how she interacted with the other males characters. :confused: IMO she'd treat them just like she always does.

I don't see where we are whining. We are just discussing the possibility that this spoiler will be true and we're all just giving our opinions. I'm sorry that you see it as whining. Yes it is only July, but they have already begun taping so we'll definately be hearing more about it before the season starts.

Some people like the thought of D/L and some people (myself included) do not like the thought of D/L. Yeah, it will be a hot topic for a while. IMO, I think Flack is the only one for Danny. :p **sorry, couldn't resist**

CSI:NY season premiere will be in 60 days. :mad:

Lindsay getting together with Danny would not effect the way she interacts with the other male characters. I'd be even suprised if they even told anyone else. Okay, except Flack but even then I do not see anything different.

And we're not whining. We're discussing. Opinions, opinions, opinions.

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
And I do think that people are whinning in here. The show hasn't even aired, it's still only July and you don't know if these spoilers will eve play out.

Well, as someone else has pointed out, filming has already begun on Season 3 and it was at around this time last year that we found out about the Aiden situation. At any rate, the whole point of the forum is to air our opinions on the subject. We may not all want to see them get together, there may be a few people who want to see the ship. I see no whining, but merely different discussions on the possibilities of the new season. There was some whining about whining however, and that's really rude.

omg, i feel like the uber noob whenever I come on this forum, I only just found about Aiden dying, and the whole Brass nearly dying/ grissom-sara thing etc... the amount of teary eyes is making my bf think I'm PMS'ing...
Seriously these script writer guys know how to work a good end of series.. that's probably why it's the only Tv series i really watch

audrina said:
Yeah, I agree that I don't think Lindsay "changed" Danny. I like her, but I don't see anything she's done to do that yet, I don't think they're relationship is deep enough at this point. Danny has just been matured by life and a desire to excel and earn respect.

As much as I love my D/L, I have to agree. I don't think Lindsay has been here long enough for them to have a "working" relationship. If they hook up-- hey rock on. But if they dont.. I wont be that upset about it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back