Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by cfar, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I understand you were giving your opinions. But you guys were saying a few pages before that if they did go along with a DL relationship, then you would stop watching. That you'd be done with the show.

I agree Radical. I think that if they get together, hey good for them. I doubt they'll make a big deal out of it. But with all the flirtation and scenes building up last season, speculations about them getting together was bound to happen. If they don't, I won't be mad either way.

2. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Hooking up 2 main cast characters is a seriously bad idea IMO. And that includes any pairing. I must prefer my shipping fantasies to be indulged in fanfic.
    If a couple hooks up on a show, especially a procedural drama, then their plots/scenes from then on, nearly always seem to focus on the relationship as opposed to the case.

I hated when WAT paired up Sam and Martin, not just for the way I felt it messed up the dynamics of the show, but also because it caused a lot of animosity between those who felt Martin/Sam was the 'one true pairing', and those who felt that Jack/Sam was the way to go.

ER was just as bad with Carter/Abby, Abby/Luka, but it had degenerated into a soap by then anyway.

(sighs) why do TPTB keep screwing up shows like this?

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

But it might not happen. Since the spoilers came from certain sources, it is very likely that it may not happen. Eddie said when he auditioned for Flack that they never used the plot that he auditioned with. So hopefully this will be the case.

I am curious to see what will happen on Vegas with the GSR hook up. Will it be business as usual or is that gonna be thrown in our faces all season? As for not watching the show if D/L hooks up. I wouldn't stop watching because I love Flack too. I'll just focus on him instead. But I agree that ships do spoil a show no matter who the characters are.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I hope D/L just keep the way it is right now. Even GSR took 6 years to become an item on TV, how can they make D/L official in less than 2 season.

Also, there are so many undevelop story lines in NY so far. Hawkes, Flack, how Stella recover from "All Access". D/L can hold. At least for the first half of this season.

Besides, this is CSI, let the evidence comes first!

5. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

I read the spoiler first hand from another forum. It was written scripted. If what I read is accurate (which I hope is true) I think that everyone will be surprised.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^By all means spoil us and tell us what it is that will surprise us. :D

7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Yeah Kelleigh... tell us pretty please. I'm intrigued. :D

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Yes, please tell us :)

9. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

Kelleigh, I do believe I know which one you're refering to. It's part of a script for the 2nd episode. It's a DL part,...so most of you wont want to see it...:rolleyes: but parts of it are scratched out...

10. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

You are correct. Why do you think that most of it is scratched out? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

We should add the link here so if anyone wants to read it they can. But my computer skills are limited. How would I do that? Anyone know. I saved it to my microsoft word. If you talk me through maybe I could attach it somehow.

Kelleigh ;)

11. audrina

audrina Police Officer

What I've seen so far is that Danny's upset about her going "undercover." After the proverbial poop hits the fan, he rushes into find her, is frantic, then sees her, is relieved. She sees him, they stare at each other and the show ends.

Is this it or is there more?

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Awww, come on...just tell us what it is (even the scratched out parts). Scratched out parts can be good, can't they? No matter what happens, not all of us are gonna be happy. If D/L hook up, I for one won't be happy. Of course most of the D/L fans will be thrilled.

Isn't the hostage episode like the 3rd or 4th show?

13. summer89

summer89 Hit and Run

It should def end there.No need for any more.That way the D/L shippers can pretend they ride off into the sunset together and go write their fanfiction, i can pretend Daanny runs home to Flack, and nobody has to rinse their eyes out.

14. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

That's exactly what I read (and posted). Did I miss something?

*goes to check again*

15. allieluv_csi

allieluv_csi Lab Technician

if its not to inconvinant..sorry i cant spell..could you PM that web address to me..if you cant just send me a PM telling me you cant..i totally dont wanna be embarresed in front of everyone..thank you
    love
    allie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.