Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by cfar, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. audrina

audrina Police Officer

I believe it's eppy 3. And I don't think this is going to be quite as earth shattering as some think. Basically, you could chalk up Danny's worry as already losing one partner (Aiden), almost losing another (Stella), and almost losing his brother. Poor guy doesn't want to lose anyone else - kind of like Andy Sipowicz on NYPD Blue. I still don't think we're going to see overt romance for awhile - if ever.

2. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

^It's the 2nd ep, not the third.

3. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

You beat me to it, that's what I was about to say. :)

4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Good point Audrina... Knowing Danny, he's probably just being protective of those people he cares about.

5. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

What I'd be worried about is that TPTB would do the whole cliche of 'character A's life is in danger, and the danger makes character B realize just how much they really care for character A'

(then again, when spoilers for the NCIS episode SWAK came out, I was convinced they'd do that with Kate and Tony, but Kate got a bullet in the head...guess there's always hope <g>)

6. Kelleigh

Kelleigh Witness

go to www.fanforum.com then go to the zoo babies thread 8. I believe it is on the 8th page of thread 8. You have to register but its free. If you want I can email to you at your reg email address. Just pm and I will send from my private email. That is the only way I know how to attach it. Sorry about that. :mad:

Kelleigh

7. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I sooo agree with you. Especially about the D/F part. :)

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Post edited by MrsG. Posting of copyrighted material is NOT allowed.

9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Hmmm... Sounds like an exciting epi. :D And Flack returns! Yay! That already makes it better! :lol:

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*clings to Flack* :lol:

That looks like it'll be an exciting episode. I like that they seem to be sticking with the 'tough' version of Lindsay that they had early on in S2. She can be pretty kick ass when she wants to be. ;) I hope this means the writers have settled into writing her character and we'll get some good storylines for her this season. :) I'm still on the fence a bit with Lindsay at this point, so hopefully S3 will convince me. ;)

And poor Woobie!Danny. Can't anybody stay safe around him?

11. sarramaks

sarramaks Rookie

I actually liked 'tough' Lindsay. I watched the first few episodes recently, having just gotten the first half of season 2 on DVD and I liked how she was then. I hope they stick to that rather than making her over emotional and too empathetic. But I still don't buy the DL relationship that they're obviously fitting in having read those bits of script. GIve it six seasons of flirting a la GSR and okay, but not yet. Please. I'm watching a crime show, not a soap.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah it is great that Flack return to the field! Hope we can get a good Flack episode in season 3!

13. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

Flackie's back! :D

oh, that was such a nice thought to wake up to. flack's back, flack's back...

*does happy dance*

14. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Please do not post any copyrighted material or links to it on this site. It is illegal and the site can get in a lot of trouble. We all love reading spoilers, but you really cannot post any script pages here. Casting sides are absolutely not permissible and Top has already said that. If it happens again, the poster will get a warning. Thanks.

15. celtess

celtess Rookie

I have got one question after I read somes spoilers of the second episode of season 3, Where's Mac????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.