Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Poker Dogs painting? :lol: Great, now that image is going to be stuck in my head all night. :rolleyes: ;)

In any case, I think the new detective will have a Maka/Thacker/Vicaro/Stangetti(?) sort of role. I wonder if this means that maybe she'll be more of a regular than any of those other detectives. *is curious* You know, like maybe they'll have either her or Flack on the main case and the other on the B-case. Unless they finally decide to break with tradition and do some one-case episodes, in which case--sorry new chick, but it's all about Flack! :lol:

I want to see Flack doing some physical therapy. :devil: Shirtless, preferably. *innocent smile*

^ :lol: All I can say is: the dogs in the painting only had the cards in their hands, tobacco in their mouth, and the hats on their heads. :D If life is to imitate art... :devil: :devil:

tiqlado said:
^ :lol: All I can say is: the dogs in the painting only had the cards in their hands, tobacco in their mouth, and the hats on their heads. :D If life is to imitate art... :devil: :devil:

Ah, the gutter is spreading...

That would mean that what was below the level of the table would be left up to the viewer's imagination? Strip poker. mmmmm... :devil:

Yay, strip poker! :lol:

Oh, and if you guys have apartments in Gutterville, then I have the penthouse. :lol: (With a rooftop pool, so if you'd like to drag certain sexy men over for a nice pool party, go ahead. :lol:)

Anyway, back on topic. ;) (I can't seem to stay on it, can I :rolleyes:)

I was thinking earlier that Miami had both Yelina and Tripp as regular detectives (at least in the past), so I wonder if that's what NY is going for--having Flack and this new girl as the two detectives rather than having Flack and rotating between several people for the other case. Maybe it would make it easier to just have another regular detective? *is curious* I know absolutely nothing about this sort of thing.

Oh, and let me add my name to the list of people who demand some continuity for Season 3. *scrawls name*

There is no way the new detective could be more of a Mary Sue than Lindsay is.

As others have mentioned, I'm sure the new detective is just recurring. And like we did with Lindsay, it's probably too early to judge the character before we see her. I wonder if she and Danny will flirt. :D

^^So true. :D As mentioned before, maybe now they will just have 2 detectives instead of jumping from one to the other. Plus it gives Danny someone else to flirt with. :)

I agree with Top, the new detective could not be more of a Mary Sue than Lindsay is, in fact Lindsay houses almost every negative trait associated with a Mary Sue type character. I'm intrigued by the new character and from the brief description I can't see anything not to like and hopefully if the writers have been reading the boards they’ve learned a thing or two about characterization considering the great schism Lindsay created.

Could the tattoo be considered cliché, I guess, but people with tattoos come from all walks of life, they aren't all tough guys and girls with hearts of gold. Besides could anything be more cliché than country girl comes to the big city, develops a crush on the wrong side of the tracks hottie, and thrives I whatever she decides to do, please how many times throughout history has that basic plotline been read in print or seen on a screen.

I gave Lindsay a chance, I hate her, but I gave her a chance, so I’ll do the same for Jennifer Angell and hope that at least in the CSIverse that terrible and unwatchable lightening doesn’t strike twice.

Ali

I haven't seen anywhere yet that says who it will be. But filming starts in a week or so. They should have already cast someone, I'd think.

Man, I didnt even know they were getting a new detective
I must have missed something lol- Im still trying to get over Aiden, but I always enjoy new people, its so interesting.Maybe will flirt and Lindsey will get jealous, maybe we can get a little cat fight..Cant Wait :)

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
Man, I didnt even know they were getting a new detective
I must have missed something lol- Im still trying to get over Aiden, but I always enjoy new people, its so interesting.Maybe will flirt and Lindsey will get jealous, maybe we can get a little cat fight..Cant Wait :)

I second that. They have to get together in this season because I see some major yearning from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back