Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

lookaboomerang said:
I have a feeling that this season is going to go out with a bang, just like last year.
Literally!
I feel weird posting spoilers (don't know why, I love reading them), but those reading this thread have already been warned, so-- I read that Flack is injured badly in a bombing.

Whoa!!!! For real??? Where did you hear that? Poor Flack! :(

^Yikes--I wonder if that is for the finale then? Was that recent?

^^
It says for episode 2.24, so must be the finale. The notice only came out a few days ago.

^Ah, yeah, that's the finale. How long after casting notes go up do the episodes go to film generally? I wonder if they're gearing up to shoot the finale next week or something!

^^
I will check to see if it says approx. shoot dates....

ETA: the dates listed are 4/17 – 4/26

See I knew they'd do that, give us a clifhanger, poor Flack why Flack though. Does it mention if any of the CSIs get injured in the blast?

ThisIsMe said:
^^
I will check to see if it says approx. shoot dates.

ETA: the dates listed are 4/17 – 4/26

Cool, thanks for checking!

If it's Flack injured, I wonder if he's at a scene or something with a bomb, and then the CSIs are the ones who have to investigate and figure out who set the bomb off. Flack is usually at the scene before the CSIs.

Big_B said:
Does it mention if any of the CSIs get injured in the blast?
No, nothing else is mentioned. There are other character breakdowns given, but the one for the doctor was the only one that gave any spoilers.

Top41 said:
Cool, thanks for checking!
no prob :)

dude, why do I feel like a mole? :rolleyes:...hmm..maybe I should head over to Miami!! :lol: :p

^So how bad is Flack's condition? Is there concern that he won't make it? Is the doctor giving Mac the report?

Top41 said:
^So how bad is Flack's condition? Is there concern that he won't make it? Is the doctor giving Mac the report?
This is all it says:
DOCTOR BARNES - MALE / 33 TO 39 / Asian, Indian - Eastern
When Det. Flack (Eddie Cahill) is gravely injured in a bombing, the CSIs turn to a top doctor, Dr. Barnes, to treat him. Only the best and the brightest will do to save the life of one of their own.

DUDE! That is a fantastic spoiler!...well not so much for Flack, but it sounds awesome!

What?? The writers really know how to screw with us. I'll be worried all summer. At least we know NY has been renewed for next year.

ThisIsMe said:
Top41 said:
This is all it says:
DOCTOR BARNES - MALE / 33 TO 39 / Asian, Indian - Eastern
When Det. Flack (Eddie Cahill) is gravely injured in a bombing, the CSIs turn to a top doctor, Dr. Barnes, to treat him. Only the best and the brightest will do to save the life of one of their own.

Aw, poor Flack! Man, that's going to be a hell of an episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back