Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

Top41 said:
^Yeah, the episodes do not leave much room for doubt, do they? :D The CSI SUV's a rockin' in Brokeback Crimelab! :lol: :devil:

you know if the CSI SUV is a rockin' then don't come a knockin' :lol:

I can just see Mac rushing to the SUV to take it to a crime scene and stopping dead in his tracks because the SUV is rocking back and forth. Stella would tap him on the shoulder and remind him with a smile that it was Danny and Flack's day to use it. ;) :devil: :lol:

:lol: :lol: so then, whoever has the SUV next must do a thorough, uh, investigation after Flack and Danny have given the SUV back. Damn biological evidence :D

^Danny's a CSI, so maybe he's clever and cleans up afterwards. ;) :devil: Otherwise, I'm sure he'd be getting a lecture from Mac!

I have a question...how did this thread get from spoilers to Flack and Danny doing the dirty??

Unless it's gonna happen in an upcoming episode, I don't think it belongs here...but that is just me.

I check this thread for SPOILERS. No D/F friskiness...

Ok, I'm done my little rant. Just my opinion...

Back on Subject:

I'm looking forward to seeing Dr. Pino again (according to the Futon Critic listings, he'll be in both Super Men and Run Silent, Run Deep). I was wondering if the PTB had decided to go with just one ME after the rotating bit at the beginning of the series. I wonder if they will bring the other one (I can't remember his name off hand) back too.

I really love Hammerback so I hope he stays. I don't really see the allure of Pino tho. And I didn't like the other dude. Hammerback is so much better!

I like Hammerback he's wired but cool at the same time, I love his glasses :lol:.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I adore Hammerback. If we only got one ME, I would definitely vote for him. The Futon Critic has him listed for both shows too, so we just get an added ME.

ETA: I take that back, both are listed for Super Men, but only Pino is listed for Run Silent, Run Deep....bummer...

I must say that I do like the quirkiness of Hammerback, but on my shallow self would love to see Pino every ep because he is simply hot!
This is just my opinion, your free to have yours.

Dingbat, there are some promo pics for RS,RD in the pictures thread. I don't know if any have been released since.

cfar said:
Oh, don't get me wrong, I adore Hammerback. If we only got one ME, I would definitely vote for him. The Futon Critic has him listed for both shows too, so we just get an added ME.

ETA: I take that back, both are listed for Super Men, but only Pino is listed for Run Silent, Run Deep....bummer...

We're getting both Hammerback and Pino in Super Men? That's awesome! Those two could be a great comedic duo if they get screentime together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back