Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

LiquidCrystal said:
So Are you going to say "Live and Let Die" is going to have simarities to a Bond flick? 'Cause it originally was, you know. :lol:

Actually the episode is "Live or Let Die" and the Bond movie was "Live and Let Die" ;)

I don't know that "Run Silent, Run Deep" is an allusion to the movie (or that Live or Let Die isn't)...I just noticed the little difference.

Bows head in disgrace. So close...aw well whatever. At least now I don't have to worry about Stella and Lindsay dressing up as Bond girls...

:lol: lindsay and stella running around in leather cat suits while Carmine sips Martinis and raising his eyebrow seductively every 5 mins!

Mac as the smooth baddie gently stroking a cat in a spinning chair! And an eye patch! :lol: Do you think we've taken this too far?!

Let's see - Mac - James Bond? Gary Sinise - Sean Connery? Tough choice. Hell, I'd do em both! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Sean Connery played Bond in the 1970s I think (I'm not a James Bond fan). See, honey, I'm really old. Pierce Brosnan is like the 3rd or 4th Bond.

^^; I knew Sean Connery did his thing, and then Pierce Brosnan did his thing.. but I had no clue there was another one or two. o___o I'm not up-to-date on much this day and age..

I think Roger Moore was the first.

So next week is the continuation of Tanglewood..or is it the week after? I can't wait :D

James Bond was originally played by Sean Connery and the first 007 movie was Dr. No. It aired in 1962 and Sean Connery held the title role until the film Live and Let Die where Roger Moore took the lead in 1973. (Except for George Lazenby in On Her Majesty's Secret Service in 1969)

Back to Spoilers, when is the next new episode and who is working what case?

Next week is Tanglewood, week after that is Super Men (new episode) and the week after that, the 19th is Run Silent, Run Deep (= Tanglewood 2). :)

Timothy Dalton also portrayed James Bond in one movie.

Go to IMDB.com and all the James Bond's should pop up.

Can't wait for the new episodes of NY to start again :eek:

does anyone know what's gonna happen with stella and frankie...that girl on the promostills she looks kinda like his secret wife or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back