Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't there some reason why Danny and Lindsey were prevented from *ahem* 'taking their relationship to the next level'? Danny getting shot in the nuts would sure explain that one....

Now then....squeeees in delight.....Wouldn't that mean that in fact Lindsey has to get shot seeing as Zuiker et al have deemed her the keeper and crusher of the Messer balls this season.... :rolleyes:

Twinkletoes said:
Wasn't there some reason why Danny and Lindsey were prevented from *ahem* 'taking their relationship to the next level'? Danny getting shot in the nuts would sure explain that one....

You really need to warn people when making a comment like that!! I nearly got soup all over the computer and now all my workmates are wondering what the hell is in my lunch. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

About Stella possible nto being her real name? Could she be someone who got away with committing a crime like 20 something years ago? Like arson, murder or assault with a deadly weapon in like 1988 or before? That would be something worth trying. Maybe Stella shooting Frankie was an instinct that she acquired from shooting someone when she was a teenager. Just imagine how that would throw the Story line. Now that's a real "Story for Stella" there. Imagine the can of worms beign blasted open or how much krahp would be hitting the fan with that. Then again I like coming up with many twists for Stella's storyline idea.

Joolz said:
Twinkletoes said:

Now then....squeeees in delight.....Wouldn't that mean that in fact Lindsey has to get shot seeing as Zuiker et al have deemed her the keeper and crusher of the Messer balls this season.... :rolleyes:

:lol: OMG, y'all are killing me right now! :lol: That's awesome. :p *wipes away a tear of mirth*

(But I guess we're assuming that Lindsay stole them out of Sid's filing cabinet, yes? :p)

vegaslights said:
Faylinn said:
I vote that the guys are stuck in the vault and it starts getting hot and there is some stripping of ze clothes...:devil: *nudges Adam into the vault with the other guys* :D (I kid, I kid! :p)

Me thinks there is no kidding on your part. :p :lol: :devil:

No, she's not kidding :devil:. I'll help you nudge Adam in there...is there any way we can make sure we get locked in there with them? :p

No, she's not kidding . I'll help you nudge Adam in there...is there any way we can make sure we get locked in there with them?

Does a deal here..........I'll see if I can lock ya in the vault with the strippers.........if ya leave me in the file room with Hammerback ;) ;) Oh, for say a day or two, should be plenty of time for me to really get ta grips with his backstory or frontstory or any other story I may encounter...mwahaha :devil:

I was actually thinking that if anyone got shot that it might be Adam mainly because they seem to be letting little bits of development about him sneak in here and there - his dad being a bully, for example - that making him the focus via injury might give his character a boost into next season.

1CSIMfan said:
vegaslights said:
Faylinn said:
I vote that the guys are stuck in the vault and it starts getting hot and there is some stripping of ze clothes...:devil: *nudges Adam into the vault with the other guys* :D (I kid, I kid! :p)

Me thinks there is no kidding on your part. :p :lol: :devil:

No, she's not kidding :devil:. I'll help you nudge Adam in there...is there any way we can make sure we get locked in there with them? :p

LMFAO. :lol: Someone needs to call up Adam and bring him to the Summer trip! :D

*walks off laughing*

I was actually thinking that if anyone got shot that it might be Adam mainly because they seem to be letting little bits of development about him sneak in here and there - his dad being a bully, for example - that making him the focus via injury might give his character a boost into next season.
Hmm, it would make sense, but I still don't want my woobie getting shot. :(

Someone needs to call up Adam and bring him to the Summer trip!
Y'all wouldn't see me the whole time. *angelic smile* Hehehe. :devil:

Ok, so since we've only seen two eps here in Australia, I'll weigh in anyway. Isn't this a perfect opportunity for Danny/Flack to have a finale. :eek:
After all, if someone's gonna get shot, how about Danny, in the nuts as someone suggested - lmao - by Lindsay, and so Flack has no choice but to shoot her dead and come to the rescue of his little kpoo. He would even offer his own nuts as a transplant ... or... at least one. :lol: :lol: :lol:

vegaslights said:
The season finale is titled "Snow Day" if that hasn't been posted. :p
Txs, didn't know that yet! So if the title for ep #24 is already known do we have a title for ep #23 too?

Updated "What Schemes May Come" details from CBS

THE CSIS ARE FACED WITH TWO BIZARRE MURDERS AND A CASE THAT LEADS THEM INTO THE WORLD OF GENETIC EXPERIMENTATION, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 11

Claire Forlani Guest Stars In A Recurring Role As

Medical Examiner Dr. Peyton Driscoll

"What Schemes May Come" -- The CSIs investigate three bizarre cases when a man wearing medieval armor is found impaled by a lance, another is found stabbed with an ice pick and a body is stolen from the coroner's van leading the team into the world of genetic testing, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, April 11 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor................Gary Sinise

Det. Stella Bonasera.....Melina Kanakaredes

Danny Messer. ........ Carmine Giovinazzo

Lindsay Monroe.............. Anna Belknap

Dr. Sheldon Hawkes............. Hill Harper

Det. Don Flack............... Eddie Cahill

RECURRING CAST:

Dr. Peyton Driscoll............ Claire Forlani

Dr. Sid Hammerback............. Robert Joy

GUEST CAST

Quinn Brookman.......... Terrell Tilford

Dr. Henry Kroft...... Chris Payne Gilbert

Christopher Bowfield........ Ryan Doom

J.J. Huntsville......... Quincy Dunn-Baker

Homeless Guy........... Wade Mylius

Derek Curson........ Joseph Williamson

Isabella Cooksey......... Fiona Gubelmann

Bob Smith................... Ryan Johnson

Jennie Parker................... Neill Skylar

Written by: Bruce Zimmerman

Directed by: Christine Moore

Genre: Crime Drama, Action, Adventure, Suspense, MYSTERY

RATING: TV-14-DV

Axatullux said:
About Stella possible nto being her real name? Could she be someone who got away with committing a crime like 20 something years ago? Like arson, murder or assault with a deadly weapon in like 1988 or before? That would be something worth trying. Maybe Stella shooting Frankie was an instinct that she acquired from shooting someone when she was a teenager. Just imagine how that would throw the Story line. Now that's a real "Story for Stella" there. Imagine the can of worms beign blasted open or how much krahp would be hitting the fan with that. Then again I like coming up with many twists for Stella's storyline idea.

Interesting and much better than anything I've seen the show come up with for Stella. Sadly, Stella is an awesome character but her storylines have sucked. The thing with Frankie was just wretched, and unfortunately this AIDS storyline has a major problem: there's no way the writers will give their lead female character AIDS. Now, it sounds like it might lead into something good so I'm going to reserve judgment, but I hope whatever it is doesn't reveal some sort of previous victimization of Stella. Enough is enough.

The finale sounds like it could be fun. But yeah, totally--hostage situation. My speculation (just SPECULATION):

Since Danny and Lindsay are going to have their destiny dashed, something bad happens to Danny. I'm still going with amnesia! Danny wakes up and OMG! doesn't remember Lindsay. His final words of the season? "Where's Aiden?" Then Delko comes in and says, "That's my storyline, bitch!" and takes aim and is about to blow him away when Lindsay jumps in front of Danny and takes the bullet to save him. She dies in Danny's arms while he says, "Wow, thanks." (turning to the rest of the team) "Who the hell is this chick?"

Roll credits.

*snort* Top, you're wretched. :p

No Adam in 3.20? *wibble* B-but, I need my Adam! :( I went and looked, and he wasn't even in the original spoilers, so I shouldn't complain, but... *sniffle* He'd be so friggin' awesome talking about the "genetic testing" stuff. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back