Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh right I got it all confused! Oh well as long as the D/L thing is permenantly dashed and sent sky high in a rocket I'll be happy with that!
I'm very anxious to find out too.
just wondering, hoe do people find out about these spoilers? i'm presuming the cast are filming the finale now?

That's really interesting! I did wonder how everyone knew about all the stuff from future episodes if they are only just filming them now! It's good to know though and thank you to everyone for posting them.

Guys, we've asked that you not discuss spoiler sources, otherwise they'll dry up. ;)

As for the hostage situation, is that just speculation? Though at this point it seems fairly safe to assume the Danny/Lindsay "destiny dashed" thing probably doesn't have anything to do with Louie. So Danny being traumatized by a hostage situation or something like that could make sense. My guess is that it wouldn't be Lindsay taken hostage because that would make Danny look like a jerk for pushing her away.

I'm still sticking with my amnesia theory. :p And Springmoon, I love this day! :D Right back at ya. ;)

^ Yeah, something must happen to Danny because he would look like a jerk if he pushed Lindsay away after something happened to her. Plus, Lindsay just had the trial to go through, so it wouldn't look good for all the bad stuff to keep happening to her. Danny's turn. It is curious that something bad happening to him might cause him to pull away from Lindsay. Don't horrible experiences make people cling to loved ones?

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Yeah, something must happen to Danny because he would look like a jerk if he pushed Lindsay away after something happened to her. Plus, Lindsay just had the trial to go through, so it wouldn't look good for all the bad stuff to keep happening to her. Danny's turn. It is curious that something bad happening to him might cause him to pull away from Lindsay. Don't horrible experiences make people cling to loved ones?

Maybe Lindsay makes a mistake that leads to him getting into a bad situation? Leaves something in the lab that he goes back for and happens across the drug dealers? That would make for super angst. It seems like it would have to be pretty big because Danny has been there for Lindsay even though she treated him like shit in the past. So if they go that route, it would have to be pretty bad, or maybe just the straw that breaks the camel's back.

I'm still going with amnesia, though. :lol:

Maybe Danny has something to do with the drug lord and his crew or the drugs. Becasue didn't the producers say that Danny was going to have some kind of problem this year, and he just can't seem to shake his pervious life?? so maybe it has something to do with that and after all that happens he break up with Lindsay (if they ever really offically got together) so he can sort through things going on in his life.

I still have a feeling the cliff-hanger this year will be complete unrealted to the case that going on, I think it will have something to do with someone personal life maybe Danny/Lindsay realtionship or Mac/Peyton maybe even Flack will have something happen. who knows, but I can't wait to find out.

^It's possible, though from RSRD it didn't seem Danny had much to do with the criminals his brother hung around with. It's possible that Louie had something to do with them, though, and Danny somehow gets dragged into it in the finale.

"Destiny dashed" definitely implies something dramatic happens. I'm curious to see what it will be...

I do think Flack will be heavily involved with the finale if it is related to the Truby case. I'd love to see the clashing with Mac brought back!

The Mac/Flack clash was one of the best parts of the season. I really hope we'll get that back for the final episodes.

So what about maybe Mac's stepson coming down to the lab when the hostage situation happens and he ends up getting shot. Since we are just speculating here.

Man, I seriously hope not! I really like Reed and Mac's been through enough angst already...

i missed all spoilers when i dont get on :)
i was wander if any one know abot the csiny and cold case crossover is there any spoiler/news about it.

and thak u guys 4 all the great spoilers.

Isn't it obvious. Destiny Dashed by Danny's season ending distraction. It would make no sense for Danny to push Lindsay away. My speculation is that Lindsay dies, but saves the Lab in the process. Sort of opposite to what happened in her past, where she couldn't save the day.

melanie33 said:
My speculation is that Lindsay dies, but saves the Lab in the process. Sort of opposite to what happened in her past, where she couldn't save the day.

Wow that would make a great story!! Would they really kill Lindsey though? Maybe Lindsey gets shot but she doesn't die. She can still save the lab without dieing. Plus we all know how fast the NY's heal (Flack!)

Quote:
melanie33 said:
My speculation is that Lindsay dies, but saves the Lab in the process. Sort of opposite to what happened in her past, where she couldn't save the day.

Wow that would make a great story!! Would they really kill Lindsey though? Maybe Lindsey gets shot but she doesn't die. She can still save the lab without dieing. Plus we all know how fast the NY's heal (Flack!)

Hey! Nice speculation, but why should Lindsay die? Why just her? I don't think so, I don't hope that actually.
Oh no, I hope that she won't die, because I like Lindsay a lot. She and Danny should have a chance to take their relationship to a new level. I like it when she is with Stella.
Right, she doesn't have to die when she saves the lab.

Is that sure that one of the team is getting hurt? Any Spoilers here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back