Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
The finale sounds like it could be fun. But yeah, totally--hostage situation. My speculation (just SPECULATION):

Since Danny and Lindsay are going to have their destiny dashed, something bad happens to Danny. I'm still going with amnesia! Danny wakes up and OMG! doesn't remember Lindsay. His final words of the season? "Where's Aiden?" Then Delko comes in and says, "That's my storyline, bitch!" and takes aim and is about to blow him away when Lindsay jumps in front of Danny and takes the bullet to save him. She dies in Danny's arms while he says, "Wow, thanks." (turning to the rest of the team) "Who the hell is this chick?"

Roll credits.

Oh, gosh! That's hilarious! You had me laughing so much people were looking at me funny.... :lol:

Top41 said:
The finale sounds like it could be fun. But yeah, totally--hostage situation. My speculation (just SPECULATION):

Since Danny and Lindsay are going to have their destiny dashed, something bad happens to Danny. I'm still going with amnesia! Danny wakes up and OMG! doesn't remember Lindsay. His final words of the season? "Where's Aiden?" Then Delko comes in and says, "That's my storyline, bitch!" and takes aim and is about to blow him away when Lindsay jumps in front of Danny and takes the bullet to save him. She dies in Danny's arms while he says, "Wow, thanks." (turning to the rest of the team) "Who the hell is this chick?"

Roll credits.
*applauds* Genuis tv writing, Top! Do you think maybe Flack could be the one who alerts Lindsay that Delko is coming to kill Danny? That way the credits could roll off Flack's satisfied little smirk.

To Top41's post on previous victimization:

I'm totally with you on the story for Stella which I think is wretched and a joke. In fact, I think it has dampened the third season a bit. I know they will not give a female lead charachter HIV which I'm glad they won't. If they do, I will erase Stella from my system where it's like she never existed to begin with.

As for previous victimization, if they shed a dark secret on Stella, I think an excellent 'Story for Stella' would be where they confirm that she was present at a crime scene where a guy was tortured and murdered near her former orphanage and a crowbar that was used in the killing has Stella's DNA all over it. Imagine how much would hit the fan when the team hears of Stella's possible involvement in this crime which took place in 1986 when Stella was like 17 or 18. I would like to see an incident where Stella may actually BE the CULPRIT in a killing that took place long ago. Like I said in a previous post, maybe Stella killing Frankie was not so much merely innocent self-defense but also the monster in her that she buried for years and Frankie actually witnessed what she did back in 1986.

Maybe "All Access" was a case of one negative against another negative. If Stella actually DID in fact commit the murder back in 1986, she got away with it for almost 21 years.

Isn't someone supposed to be kidnapped or held hostage or something? That's what I read over at TV.com. Just sayin'.

It'd be interesting but I have doubts the writers'd actually go for it....would mess up the show because she'd wind up in jail and/or out of a job and it doesn't appear Melina's leaving the show or anything.

I could, I think, tolerate something like a twin sort of thing but it'd be tricky because it's so easy to go all soapy on that stuff. I will be interested though to see what's up with the blood and jacket...the only things I can think of are twin or frameup but I hope the writers don't mess things up.

As for that question; that sounds like the spoiler about the drug guys taking over the lab...that'd qualify as taken hostage I think.

What if it's not actually Stella's DNA they find, but belongs to one of her relatives. If the DNA was from a close enough relative, then Stella's name would be spit out as a match and she'd be the obvious place to start investigating.

Maybe this is all going to be about her finding some of her family. Do we know how old the 'cold case' is?

Ceindreadh said:
What if it's not actually Stella's DNA they find, but belongs to one of her relatives. If the DNA was from a close enough relative, then Stella's name would be spit out as a match and she'd be the obvious place to start investigating.

*nods* Yes, that would be a cool way to introduce the issue of who she really is and who her relatives are. I don't know about the cold case but I'm guessing it dates back to her teen years.

All these spoilers and speculations are great!
Didn't someone post that Danny was going to have a big role in the season ending finale or something to that effect? If there is a hostage situation could it be something to do with him or has it already been confirmed it's the dirty cops?

Well, not exacty like that (at least that's what I remember). I think they were talking about Danny and Lindsay and it was reported that their, uhm, intention to take their relationship to the next level was dashed by something. If that means something happens to Danny I'm not sure, but I'm anxious to find out. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back