Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by dutch_treat, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^ Txs celtess! Looks magical ;)

2. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I saw we'd reached 1000 posts with the other thread, so I thought I'd go ahead and open the new thread. The title is just what came to me, and I'm sure a mod can change it if it's too bad. :p

Now, let's get back to the spoiler discussion! :D

4. dutch_treat

Great! New thread, new spoilers and new speculation.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Are you guys just speculating or do we really get to see flash backs of the murder of Lindsay's friends? If they do give us flashbacks I don't think Anna can play a 10 years younger Lindsay :rolleyes: (not even in a darkened room ;))

Right now I cannot think of anyone to play that role.

5. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

Wow, 1000 already :) Well I know its not allowed to post links in here, but theres a Video about Nelly Furtado with some short scenes with her and Stella from the next ep. Just PM me about the link.

About the last spoilers from the old thread:

Picking Daniel was stupid, more than stupid, there are million other names, why Daniel?

I've expected to see Lindsay again somewhere near the finaly, like ep 20 or 21, I really hope Anna give herself some time (or even the writers/directors), but like I said in the old thread, I think the scene was shoot before her maternity break.

Me too!

6. Faylinn

There are flashbacks. ;) And I'm with you about Anna playing the part--I don't think they'd even try that. :lol: Does Anna have a sister who acts? Sometimes they'll use a real sibling...*shrug* I guess we'll see. :)

I'm sorry to have made your cheerleaders feel bad, but they're still creepy. :eek: I generally have a thing against smilies with limbs coming out of their roundness. *shudder* And the hair! *flees*

Edit:

My question exactly. They must have a fishbowl full of names and just pull out the same ones over and over again. :p

7. rhylee

rhylee Victim

Apart from the Danny going to Montana thing and the trial Lindsay testifies at there isn't much more to tell apart from this.

The main case, well its the only case, has something to do with magicians. There are 2 Victims. And the whole team work it together.

Mac gets to shoot up a fish tank with a woman inside it.

Hawkes and Flack have some great banter between them.

And thats about it.

8. Faylinn

Thanks, rhylee. :D I didn't pay much attention to the case spoilers. There's only one case? Well, I guess the stuff with Lindsay could be a b-case of sorts, and if they had two cases plus the trial stuff, it might be a bit much.

Flack and Hawkes? Excellent! :D I love those two.

Let's hope Mac isn't turning into Horatio with the big drama...

9. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I'm glad we get to see Lindsay testifying in the trial, but Danny goes to Montana? Wow, talk about soap opera territory. :lol: And Danny clearly has zero self-respect. Ah, well, I had high hopes for the Angell stuff, but it looks like a red herring.

I also hoped we'd get more of a break from the pained Lindsay storyline than just 3 episodes.

10. Faylinn

You know, as much as it pains me to say it--if Danny is going to be running off to Montana two episodes after the scene with Angell, I almost hope that the D/A scene (which I would LOVE to see, regardless of whether they ever expanded on it) is left out. I'd rather they just abandoned a potentially great idea instead of f**king it up. Because that's what would probably happen. I had been hoping it was a sign of change, but now I doubt it. *sigh*

*clings to Angell and threatens to spork any writers who come near her*

11. detectdevotion

detectdevotion Police Officer

I agree -- what is the point of having a D/A scene if Danny runs off to Montana so soon afterward?

And I had higher hopes for Lindsay's painful secret, too. It was easy to guess after just a few clues.

I'm shocked that the writers would go so far as to have Danny go out there to be with her, and I hope that Mac isn't a happy duck about it. This is truly soap-opera fluff, which is part of why I get so sick of hearing about it. Which yes, is my fault for reading this thread, but I don't watch the show for Danny, or D/L -- I watch it for the collection of all the characters.

If they want to throw Danny's credibility and character to the wind, sending him out to Montana is the perfect way for the writers to do it. Not to mention that, once again, they've ruined a good opportunity to develop Linday's character as her own, independent person by once again forcing the D/L issue to the forefront of the show.

If they decide to make D/L canon, I won't stop watching the show, despite the fact that I have never and will never ship the pair. The pairing could make for great drama, if handled correctly. But they've now not only shafted Lindsay's character, but Angell's too, and they're wrecking Danny's developement as well. And that's why I'm so bothered by all this speculation and talk.
    (/rant)

Were there any spoilers about episode 18 that weren't about Danny and Lindsay?

12. paigeS

paigeS Dead on Arrival

^ ^ ^

I don't know, but I have a feeling its going to be Mac that tells him to go. Because I don't think we are just going to see him take off. Not much to tell about the one case, I think someone posted something above.

I don't see the point of the Angell scene either. I suppose we wont know why its there until we watch the episode. Also Angell was supposed to appear in last nights episode, I wonder why she didn't. Thats at least 3 episodes that I know of she was supposed to appear in then didn't, maybe Emanuelle was busy doing something else and wasn't available.

13. Jessica6

Jessica6 Police Officer

I think it would be good (maybe) if Danny just went to Montana, maybe without Mac's approval and there's a little not, "fight" but ...something. 'Cause there is a little history of Danny "bending" rules and Mac kinda calling him out or whatever... I dont know. I'm kinda thrown off just by the fact that Danny's even going... WHOA. I didnt see that coming...

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I never saw anything that said Angell would be in last night's episode. I know she's in ep 15 and 16 though.

Yeah there's a few spoilers for the case..I'll have to go back and check again later. Geez..you go to bed and this is what you get when you get home from work the next day. I'm really surprised that those spoilers came out so fast. I checked my sources before bed last night...about 1am and didn't find anything.

I'm not sure why, but these spoilers didn't totally freak me out. Maybe I'm in denial or I just don't care anymore. Who knows...I sure don't. :p

It doesn't surprise me that Danny takes off for Montana when he finds out what's going on with Lindsay. Like was said earlier, he did tell Lindsay he'd be there if she needed him. She may not have asked him to be there, but she clearly needed someone to be there. I wonder though if Danny knew exactly why she was there. :confused:

I think it's good that we will get to see parts of the trial (complete with flashbacks). I'm interested to see exactly what all is shown. In Silent Night when Lindsay freaked out and left the scene, I thought maybe it was the house all decorated up for Christmas that sent her fleeing. I thought maybe the murders happened in a house similar. Apparently that isn't the case.

About Danny being the new chapter...it's not a spoken part so nobody actually knows that. Even though that's what they've written, it doesn't mean it will pan out that way. I saw it more like she can now put the past behind her and move on...it could mean with Danny or it could just mean with her life back in NY. I have a feeling this isn't the last of things to come from her past.

I'm certain the writers from all three CSI shows have a big fishbowl that they pull names out of because some of the names I've seen lately...they're just recycling them from Vegas to NY to Miami. :rolleyes: Why would they name the killer Daniel and did Lindsay know that was his name? :(

Now I'm confused about the Danny/Angell scene. I don't see why it was ever written in (with the exception of getting the fans all stirred up) if they intended to move forward with Danny/Lindsay. If that's what they've done. We're still not sure yet. I'd rather they left that scene out if this is the outcome because it wouldn't be fair to Angell. The Danny/Angell scene (if left in) reminds me of the Cath/Warrick scene in Down the Drain...big intense moment that never panned out but we'll get a glimpse of what real chemistry looks like before the DL stuff is continued.

I just thought of something else. While I understand Danny wanting to go to Montana to be there for Lindsay it just seriously pisses me off that the writers chose NOT to have Danny be there for Flack in CoTP. :mad: Obviously he and Flack had been friends for a while (a lot longer than he and Lindsay) and yet he chose to take Lindsay home instead of stay with Flack. Nice move there Danno. Now we know why you never sit down much and always look like you're in pain just at the thought of sitting. :eek: Flack is obviously making Danny pay for abandoning him. :devil:

15. dutch_treat

^Lindsay probably found out about the name when she was first contacted by the Bozeman's prosecutor and that made her freak out even more? :confused:

And I don't know where they're heading with the Danny/Angell bit either. I do hope this whole triangle idea is dropped. And if that scene was not meant to start that, and they do keep it in, Angell will indeed be no more than a tool for the development of D/L and I don't want that for her either. :mad: So perhaps it's better to just drop that entire scene ;) :p

Perhaps he just wanted a good night sleep... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.