Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Sounds like it's probably April 11th then. I wonder if that means we'll get one more rerun in the spate of new eps sometime before the finale.

^^ well according to The Futon Critic only a rerun between 3.20 and 3.21, then straight thru to the finale:

4/11/07 (We.) 10:00 PM CBS (#320) What Schemes May Come
4/18/07 (We.) 10:00 PM CBS (#3??) N/A (Rerun)
4/25/07 (We.) 10:00 PM CBS (#321) Past Imperfect
5/2/07 (We.) 10:00 PM CBS (#322) Cold Reveal
5/9/07 (We.) 10:00 PM CBS (#323) No title yet
5/16/07 (We.) 10:00 PM CBS (#324) No title yet

On the futoncritic there is a press release from CBS with details on all of their shows season finales. Here is what they have for CSI NY

Wednesday, May 16

(10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT)

CSI: NY -- Following the largest drug seizure in New York history, Mac (Gary Sinise) and the CSIs must save the lab and face one of their toughest challenges yet when, in an elaborate heist, a drug lord and his crew descend upon the lab's vault in hopes of retrieving their merchandise.

oh and I forgot to mention that Joey Lawrence (Dancing with the Stars) will play an alleged serial killer on the April 25th episode and tennis player John McEnroe will be on the May 9th episode

Following the largest drug seizure in New York history, Mac (Gary Sinise) and the CSIs must save the lab and face one of their toughest challenges yet when, in an elaborate heist, a drug lord and his crew descend upon the lab's vault in hopes of retrieving their merchandise.

That sounds like it belongs in Ann Donahue's Big Damn Book of "Great" Ideas.

Let's start a pool. Who gets shot?

I'm hoping no one. But I'd take Mac or Stella *if* it gives me some shipper action lol. But seriously, I'm hoping it's the bad guys are the only ones getting shot. Also, the PTB can't follow stories well enough anyway. Look at what happened with Flack and Delko on Miami. I've had enough miraculous recoveries, thankyouverymuch.

Lol and suddenly I'm picturing Mac and the CSIs holding down the fort a la Home Alone style. Unfortunately, Flack and the rest of the NYPD are unable to get in the building because the drug lord was smart, and jammed the front door with a chair. Damn pesky dealers.

But seriously, it sounds like it could be interesting.

As for midnight's pool...I'm going to go with Mac. With these upcoming episodes, the man's got to redeem his god-like stature to the rest of the CSIs. By taking one to the gut and still being able to tackle the drug lord from behind as he and his crew make their last desperate escape down the fire escape, he'll still be teh Great One. Then by Season Four, he'll unquestionably become Super!Mac once again. :rolleyes: :p

Interesting, thanks for sharing. Sounds like an action-packed finale, just the way I like them! :D

As for the poll... Stella's got the HIV storyline so I'm sure she will be alright. Mac? Maybe. Danny? I'd love to see that. Lindsay? ;)

I have to say Flack recovering so quickly was one thing because he got blown up in the finale so by the premiere there was a couple of months in between that he got to heal (if he was real) but Eric on Miami was complete bullshit, he got shot in the leg AND the head yet he back to work in the next episode, in real life you would be out of work for most likely a year if not more. That was way to unbleieveable ofr it to work for me, he should have missed at least 2 epsidoes or had him in the hostipal for a while.

I think it will be either Danny or maybe even Adam or soemone like that who gets shot. I don't think it will be Mac because I feel we have had enough Mac stories for a while. The finale always center around Mac, let the cliffhanger be about someone else. Who knows maybe no one will get shot and the cliffhanger will be something completely different. and unrealted to the drug lord.

Last post before I risk entering chattiness: Do we know for sure someone will be shot? I just want to be sure, 'cause I'm confused.

Since Gary Sinise is the main star of the show, I think the finale will focus on him again. Could possibly include Danny and/or Lindsay. But I have my doubts about Flack having a large participation since he's not one of the CSIs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back