Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Stella, would you please resize your banner so that it fits within our guidelines, 220x75. Thank you.

melanie33 said:
Isn't it obvious. Destiny Dashed by Danny's season ending distraction. It would make no sense for Danny to push Lindsay away. My speculation is that Lindsay dies, but saves the Lab in the process. Sort of opposite to what happened in her past, where she couldn't save the day.

I think that makes a lot of sense, and would bring her character arc full circle like you point out. She gets a chance to save the day and someone she cares about--presumably Danny--in a way she didn't before. I think it would be a great end to the season, and to the character.

Yeah that would be a great end for Lindsay and maybe if she died in that way she'd redeem herself as a character! I think that would be a good story.
I don't really know of many other things that could happen to dash the D/L storyline apart from something happening to Danny?

^I think that in ep #24 Danny is getting in trouble physically or mentally by someone or something from his past.

melanie33 said:
Isn't it obvious. Destiny Dashed by Danny's season ending distraction. It would make no sense for Danny to push Lindsay away. My speculation is that Lindsay dies, but saves the Lab in the process. Sort of opposite to what happened in her past, where she couldn't save the day.
Lindsay's death would be more to Danny than a mere 'distraction'. I do like the idea of her being the one to save everyone else, but therefor she doesn't have to die.

Ahh really, thanks dutch_treat! I didn't know that about episode 24. Does anyone know anymore about this? I'm intrigued??? danny finally getting some drama. Me likes.

^No, that's not for certain :(, that's what I think. There has been some mention though about Danny's past in a quote from one of the writers (?-sorry I cannot remember/find it) and since there's nothing in the spoilers up till ep #23 it's very possible that it will be in ep #24, but that's just speculation. ;)

Ahh Ok that makes sense! I know there is an episode coming up with a storyline about brothers - I think it's the one that had some scenes filmed at Coney Island. I presume and hope there is a Louie mention/scene. I really wanna see Danny visit him. That would make my season.

That brothers/Coney Island one is ep #21 "Past Imperfect", I don't know if Louie will be mentioned.

btw I found the quote I was looking for...

posted by 1CSIMfan on 01/29:
I was looking through my TV Guide with Carmine, Adam, & Eric on the cover and was reading the article about Carmine and came across some stuff that I forgot about.
---
Anthony Zuiker: Danny's challenged on a personal level because of his brother (who may or may not be dead), and there's a deeper, darker problem. He just can't shake his previous life.

Ahh so two different episodes! Sounds very exciting!
I remember reading that quote. It sounds like Danny going to have a tough copule of weks leading upto the finale.

Much though I don't like Lindsay, I don't think there's an ice cube's chance in hell of her dying this season. :lol:

I definitely hope that the writers include Louie by the end of the season--they've had the past 19 episodes to give us a clue and couldn't manage it, but there are still five more episodes left, so I'll be optimistic.

The thing about spoilers is that we don't know everything--if any of the upcoming episodes are likely to mention Louie, I'd put my money on 3.21 because of the brother references. So let's cross our fingers about that. ;)

No spoilers for 3.24 yet, but they should be coming in soon, I think. Until then, everything is speculation aside from the blurb that someone quoted from (I think) the Futon Critic. I can't help thinking that this multi-episode arc with Mac is leading to the finale--and the finale has always revolved around him anyway, so this season should be no different. ;)

As for a 'season ending distraction' or whatever--just like with the Louie thing, it may not be in the spoilers, but it could still be in any of the episodes between now and the end of the season. At this point, I'm grateful for anything that keeps me from having to see those two making goo-goo eyes at each other or talking about going on dates. :rolleyes: One can always hope that the writers will change their minds and drop the whole thing before next season. Fanfic will still be there to soothe the more dedicated shippers, after all. *shrug*

ETA: Okay, I know I totally jumped the gun, but I found a link to the previous spoiler thread and made out a new thread for when this one was full, and I was waiting for one more post before I entered it, but I got impatient. So I hope the mods don't whip me. :p

Here's a link to the new thread. The mods can do their thing and get it up here. ;)

Fay - Thanks for starting a new thread for us. Maybe next time we can wait until the current thread actually hits 1000 though.

As this post makes 999, I'll go ahead and lock this thread since the new thread is already hopping.

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back