Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
mac/danny/flack (yay- Danny/Flack )- stolen body from ME's office, Peyton is endangered when it is stolen, the body found in the river..appears the person wasn't dead

You know, for a second there, I thought it was *her* (Peyton) body that was found in the river. Hahaha. Had to read again to double check.

Looks very interesting. Especially about that sending of Stella's blood to the military thing. Why'd they do that anyway? Any ideas?

Oooh, seems like a lot of Flack. Yesssss!

Thanks for all the info!

Flack's on two cases again..? He's really getting around :lol:

mulder8scullly5 said:
a hiatus? argh! ehhe...So, this week's episode will be the last one? and be back in april?

There's another new episode on the 28th, then it's the hiatus.

I think the thing with the blood has to do with getting the results quicker. :)

And no, Peyton's body isn't found in the river. :lol: The stolen DB, who really wasn't dead, was found in the river. ;) Why steal a body just to dump it in the river? If the person watched enough tv, they'd know the bodies show back up sometimes. :rolleyes:

But yay for Danny-Flack, Danny-Mac, Mac-Flack, Hawkes-Stella and Flack-Stella interaction all in one episode. ;)

allstar12 said:

mulder8scullly5 said:
a hiatus? argh! ehhe...So, this week's episode will be the last one? and be back in april?

There's another new episode on the 28th, then it's the hiatus.

oh okay...glad there's another episode before the hiatus!...i hate hiatus! LOL!!! :)

Looks very interesting. Especially about that sending of Stella's blood to the military thing. Why'd they do that anyway? Any ideas?
Stella heard that they can get results in just a few weeks, instead of months so she talks to Mac about it. Mac being the former Marine, has connections. ;)

mulder8scully5, episode 17 is on February 21st and episode 18 is on February 28th. Then there's not another new episode until April 11th. :(

Sorry about that ranma. Peyton is in danger at the ME's office. It does look like I said she'd be dumped in the river. :eek: Definately not my intention. I like Peyton.

No probs 1CSIMfan. It was totally my fault. Wishful thinking about Peyton. Heheh. Kidding ;)

Stella heard that they can get results in just a few weeks, instead of months so she talks to Mac about it. Mac being the former Marine, has connections.

Oh, ok. Thanks for that :) (and you too, Fay) I know almost nothing about HIV related matters except for the most popular ideas. I really should read up.

LOL I also had that thought Ranma.

I kinda hope Mac gets on Stella for not reporting to him sooner...not yellling or anything but a...gentle but firm repremand maybe you could say?

ps love your banner, Ranma :)

allstar12 said:

I'm wondering if Emmanuelle Vaugier didn't get another gig that conflicts with NY. Flack almost never works both cases--usually it's a random detective or one of the guest detectives (Scagnetti, Maka, Angell, etc.).

Either way, the ep sounds good! :D

I'm excited to read the what happens in this episode? Is this the episode with the giant arc?? Does this mean that tihs episode leads into next's weeks where Danny could maybe fly to Montana?

^
^
Ya, tonight's episode is the one with the big arc. I dunno if it leads into next week's case though.

Top41 said:I'm wondering if Emannuelle Vaugier didn't get another gig that conflicts with NY. Flack almost never works both cases--usually it's a random detective or one of the guest detectives (Scagnetti, Maka, Angell, etc.).

I know Emannuelle is guesting on Supernatural in a few weeks, which they film in Vancouver, so that might be the reason she's not available for eps. Or she's reshooting scenes for the movie she just finished (also in Vanc.) or the show just didn't write her in .. I dunno, Im just thinking outloud :lol:

1CSIMfan said:
Here's some more info on episode 20 - What Schemes May Come

mac/danny/flack (yay- Danny/Flack :p)- stolen body from ME's office, Peyton is endangered when it is stolen, the body found in the river..appears the person wasn't dead :eek:

Flack/Stella/Hawkes/Lindsay - two deaths (that are related): one is a dead guy in the Ritz Hotel ($40,000 a night) and the other a man dressed in armour (like a knight) found in a fountain in central park.

Peyton (obviously) is in the episode as well as Sid. Not sure about Adam though.

Also, in this episode, Stella talks to Mac about her HIV exposure and this is where the military lab comes into play.

Edited to reword the last sentence
Thanks for posting. Sounds like a fantastic episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back