Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
The actress portraying young Lindsay has been cast. Her name's Ashley Rickards.

I couldn't really find any pics, but here is her IMDB Photo Gallery

ETA: This is from the Futon Critic.

MAC AND THE TEAM INVESTIGATE THE DEATHS OF TWO MEMBERS OF AN ILLUSIONIST'S CREW WHO ARE MURDERED IN WAYS THAT MIMIC HIS TRICKS, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 28, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

Mystifier Criss Angel ("Mindfreak") Guest Stars

"Sleight Out of Hand" -- When world-renowned illusionist Luke Blade (guest star Criss Angel) brings his act to the streets of New York and two of his crew members are found dead in ways that mimic his illusions, Mac and the team wonder if his tricks have become reality.

GUEST CAST

Luke Blade: Criss Angel
Rupert Lanigan: Alan Smyth
Austin Cannon: Jamison Jones
Vienna Hyatt: Kelly Connolly
Young Lindsay: Ashley Rickards
Reporter #1: Michael McLafferty
Prosecutor: Nick Kiriazis
Jury Forewoman: Angie Hill
Reporter #2: Yuri Brown

Episode 320 is named "What Schemes May Come". Not much more out there yet. Don't know the cases yet, only who's working them.
Case 1:Mac/Danny/Peyton.

Case 2:Stella/Flack/Lindsay/Hawkes

catey1234 said:
Episode 320 is named "What Schemes May Come". Not much more out there yet. Don't know the cases yet, only who's working them.
Case 1:Mac/Danny/Peyton.

Case 2:Stella/Flack/Lindsay/Hawkes

Thanks for posting. I like the episode title..and interesting grouping for the cases :D

Poor Mac and Peyton! With Danny working the case with them, he is going tease them the whole time! *remember last week?**

^
^
I hadn't thought of that. Should be interesting.

Also, why would they include Peyton on the team..? I know she's technically part of the team cause she's an ME but they don't do that with Sid .. :confused:

That team of Danny/Mac/Peyton is going to be great for just that reason Vex! It'll be nice to see Stell/Hawkes and Linds working together. I think they have great chemistry together.

Thanks for the news Catey

Personally, I'm hoping it's not all about Danny teasing them. That whole situation is going to get very old, very quick. Seriously.

But, I like seeing the teams getting mixed up a bit. ;)

Well yea, I dont want him to be constantly bantering then either, a few jokes is funny though, especially from Danny. Then after that epsidoe it'll be dropped cause like you said it'll get old.

I hope they are not going to have Peyton be the coroner on call on all of Mac's cases. It would be nice to see her turn up on other cases as well to get a mix of character interaction. And you never know they may end up with Sid getting called out now and again. That would be nice. On Vegas it was mostly David (excuse if I have that wrong its 3am and my brain is fried) that came out to examine the DB but I have noticed that Doc Robbins is turning up more on scene. Sid and his comments would be funny especially on some of the odder cases. Can you imagine Mac's or Flack's face if Sid went to, as Hawkes called it, his creepy place.

I love Sid's interaction with all of the characters but I think his best scenes so far have been with Hawkes and Stella.

I am looking forward to the Stella story line lets hope its handled well, its about time we found out more about her background.

Here's some more info on episode 20 - What Schemes May Come

mac/danny/flack (yay- Danny/Flack :p)- stolen body from ME's office, Peyton is endangered when it is stolen, the body found in the river..appears the person wasn't dead :eek:

Flack/Stella/Hawkes/Lindsay - two deaths (that are related): one is a dead guy in the Ritz Hotel ($40,000 a night) and the other a man dressed in armour (like a knight) found in a fountain in central park.

Peyton (obviously) is in the episode as well as Sid. Not sure about Adam though.

Also, in this episode, Stella talks to Mac about her HIV exposure and this is where the military lab comes into play.

Edited to reword the last sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back