Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
DO any of us want Peyton on the show?
Only good thing she did was get Mac to be flirty and I think she got Stella to be mad, I think she confronted Stella?, I dont Know. I think so.
There are several threads about Peyton in this forum, but if your only point of discussion relates to shipping, there is a CSI:NY Ship Debate thread in the Shipper Central forum where the conversation would be more appropriate.

But yes, there are a lot of people who like Peyton, including myself.

You know csi_viper, I, for one, like Peyton. I also like Peyton and Mac. I also want Peyton to stay on the show.

Now on to the spoilers:

I can't believe that I hold out on spoilers just so TV Guide can release the info anyway. :mad: Yes, Sid's the one in trouble and Stella helps him. They have a heart to heart and we get some background info on him.

I don't know exactly what happens to him but Stella is hesitant to help him at first.

^ *hugs Rhonda* don't be mad, you do a great job, I wouldn't like you to say everything at the same time :) and we know that now, only 4 days before the episode, so you did a great job hiding it ;)

So I was right in another thread *dances* man I like this :D

But if Stella has to revive him, maybe she has to give him mouth to mouth, right? but people don't get HIV through saliva as far as I know :confused: so I think it's a moral thing, right? she has to tell him, so maybe he'll say that's ok and he'll be ok too. Or will he have to do the same treatment Stella is doing? :|, and then they'll tell Mac.

Interesting! I was wondering what the heck would make Stel tell Sid about this...but that makes sense to me...thanks Modie! You rock! :D

And Reine can I just say hon, I LOVE your banner! That's hot! :D And very cool! :D

CalleighWolfe said:
But if Stella has to revive him, maybe she has to give him mouth to mouth, right? but people don't get HIV through saliva as far as I know :confused: so I think it's a moral thing, right? she has to tell him, so maybe he'll say that's ok and he'll be ok too. Or will he have to do the same treatment Stella is doing? :|, and then they'll tell Mac.

No, you can't contract it through mouth-to-mouth (kissing or CPR). So yeah, I think it's more of a moral thing on Stella's part, she might be worried about how Sid'll react once he finds out.

(Im assuming) Sid wouldn't have to take medication after that because like I said he wouldn't have contracted anything.

1CSIMfan said:
I can't believe that I hold out on spoilers just so TV Guide can release the info anyway. :mad:

Yeah, right? ;) I laughed when I read this, but great job keeping it a secret!

1CSIMfan said:
Could you contract it mouth-to-mouth if say, the person's (Stella) gums had been bleeding? :confused: Earlier that day, not at that time.

Only if the gums were bleeding while she was giving CPR and, like Showtime said, if Sid had open sores in his mouth as well. So, if it was earlier in the day and the bleeding had stopped and clotted, then no.

^
^
I posted on the last page, that he apparently chokes on something then passes out. Hence, Stella administering CPR.

1CSIMfan said:
^^Thanks guys. I didn't think you could, but I just had to ask. ;)

No problemo ;)

Is this week's ep, with the guy building the Ark because he fears the end of the world, also the one where Mac's gonna be reading and translation Nostradamus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back