Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Futon Critic lists episode #18 on February 28th, after that it will be back with episode #19 on April 11th.

I'm excited about the possible Stella storyline, especially if it means that her character will be getting some major development next season. Could season 4 be Stella's season, perhaps? :)

I like that!Stella is a character that has good chances for nice and interesting storylines..I hope is something go0d :)..

^ Maybe. It's usually good news when the writers are thinking about character development for the upcoming season. :)

Exactly. Melina is phenomenal, and I'm hoping they give her plenty to work with next season. :D Don't get me wrong, I'm hoping the same thing for everyone, but it will be nice to see more in-depth stuff for Stella that doesn't involve the whole Frankie fiasco. :)

Of course..No more Frankie,although it would be hard not to mention when talking about Stella's personal character but anyways :rolleyes:..I would love to watch something about her past and her reactions to something she may not knew :)..

Exactly, the Frankie thing is going to have an effect on her long-term, but I hate when that seems to be the only thing that gets used to give her depth. This HIV scare and what we'll learn based on that spoiler seems really promising for Stella's character. :D

Even though I hate what Frankie did to Stella, I got to tell you something, He is hot, my god that man is gorgeous. I have a picture of him in my folder.

Quick question - are both Adam and Angell in the next episode? I'm pretty sure I read before that they were, but I can't be certain. I do like how I always forget the spoilers as soon as I read them. Ah well, at least it means I have something to think and talk about whilst I'm waiting, but by the time the episode airs, it's all gone and I still get surprises. Heh, having a crappy memory isn't always such a bad thing. :lol:

This season has been much better about giving some background or story lines to the various CSIs, but I wonder if/when we'll get more about Danny's brother, his family, or the Tanglewood mess? We've got Hawkes being stalked by Shane, Lindsay's case in Montana, Mac's stepson, and now Stella's cut with possible HIV, but we haven't had any more for Danny. Hope we get something soon!

Quick question - are both Adam and Angell in the next episode?
TVGuide.com lists Emmanuelle as being in the next episode, but not AJ, so I guess we'll see Angell at least. No Adam makes me a sad bunny. :(

;)

Guys, I'm not sure if this has already been posted but I just went to check out the CBS innertube site for next week's promo and at the end of the promo was sid on the floor collapsed and Stella calling for help! Does anyone have any news about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back