Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah wow I missed that Wed night. I have no sound on this thing and it won't even let me see the whole picture on the video for some reason but it was him.

I didn't see Sid in the promo but at the end,I think she says Sid and then she is calling for help..Maybe,that's what makes her to tell him about her problem..

Just watch the promo! Txs CBS for having the correct one on your site this week!

It's definitely Sid lying on the floor at the end and Stella calling out for help.

I guess that clears up a lot of the recent speculation about who the other character in danger is gonna be and I guess he is the person Stella tells about her situation. She probably has to confide in him to explain why she is scared to help him herself.

I wonder what's wrong with Sid.

Awww... poor Peyton :lol:

Awesome for Sid, though, getting a storyline I mean. We got a little of Adam's storyline and it's cool that we see more of Sid's as well. Isn't this the epi where we learn a little more about his family too?

I just watched the promo: poor Sid. :eek: I hope he'll be allright, he's awesome character, he needs to stay around!

Only good thing she did was get Mac to be flirty and I think she got Stella to be mad, I think she confronted Stella?, I dont Know. I think so.

dutch_treat said:
I wonder what's wrong with Sid.

I hate not being able to remember if I read it her or somewhere else, LOL, but I read that Sid chokes on something (then passes out) and Stella tries to revive him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back