Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe TPTB have been hearing our "characters need background storylines" stuff. Now at least we're starting to get a little of Stella's background instead of getting all of Lindsay's issues shoved in our faces.

I think they end up in one of the burroughs for the ark case. Poor guy, he goes by the name Noah and thinks the world's gonna flood again, even though it hasn't rained in quite a while in NY. Mac/Danny/Flack work this case. It should be good.

Stella's storyline does continue. Mac finds out in this episode. Not surprising since he knew that something was wrong in episode 16. This is also the episode where she tells someone else (who is in danger) about her HIV scare.

Before you ask, I'm not trying to start a "who is it" thing. :p Just recapping the episode.

darx2mint4 said:
I found an interview on the KNOWHIVAIDS.ORG site with Anthony Zuiker, and this bit was very interesting to me: (Talking about Stella:)
We also wanted to uncover a secret of hers through this storyline. Her blood is sent out to a military lab for an HIV test. When it comes back, it leads her to discover something critical about her life, unrelated to HIV. It’s a big, big reveal. It sets up her journey as a character for the next season..

Very interesting, thanks a lot for sharing this! Critical?? Big reveal?? Now I'm totally curious... :D

I think it has something to do with her parents/relatives as well, and I'm sure Mac has something to do with that 'send blood to a military lab'

Wow :eek: that sounds great!!! :D Thanks for sharing ;)

Man, that makes me think that it's almost sure that she doesn't get the disease *dances* (well, that's what I thought anyway :lol:, although one never knows *shrugs*), 'cause if she's gonna have a story related with her familiy or a big big secret non related with the HIV I don't think they're gonna deal with the 2 things (IMO): the HIV and the big secret, right? :eek:

Well that spoiler makes me a little happier :D

Interesting find darx2 thanks for sharing!

I think it has something to do with her parents/relatives as well, and I'm sure Mac has something to do with that 'send blood to a military lab'
Exactly what I was thinking when I read it.

darx2mint4 said:
^^ I was watching on the same channel tha my DVR was recording, and because of a stupid BREAKING NEWS warning every 5 minutes, I missed the preview for next week's ep. :(

I found an interview on the KNOWHIVAIDS.ORG site with Anthony Zuiker, and this bit was very interesting to me: (Talking about Stella:)
We also wanted to uncover a secret of hers through this storyline. Her blood is sent out to a military lab for an HIV test. When it comes back, it leads her to discover something critical about her life, unrelated to HIV. It’s a big, big reveal. It sets up her journey as a character for the next season..
^^IMO, I think it has something to do with who her parents may be?? (correct me if I am wrong, because I have never seen the first season, but Stella was in an orphanage and no one knows about her parents..right?)

Wow, something about her parents perhaps??? Very interesting! I can't wait to see where this goes. :D

^ Ditto. I've been wanting to learn about her family, especially her parents from the get-go. That spoiler sounds very promising :D!

That would be so much interesting!...Her blood been sent in the military lab must means that more people know or no?

Both stories,HIV which she better not has and something considering her childhood or her family is something that I certainly worth seeing :)

OMG, It would be so cool if they could do an episode in Greece or something.
Next week both rocks and sucks.
Sucks cause all CSI have there last episode of the season, Rocks cause we will find out what happened with Stella.

???Last episode of the season???Isn't it a kind of break to rerun older episodes and then again the reast of the episodes that left?

I'm happier with an HIV storyline for Stella if it leads to some interesting info about her background. Can't wait!!

The show will take a one month hiatus after sweeps (ep 318), but it will be back in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back