Spoilers in the Big Apple - Season 3 Spoilers Continued

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the details and cast list for "Heart of Glass". :D

From CBS:

MAC AND STELLA INVESTIGATE THE DEATH OF A MUSIC INDUSTRY MOGUL MURDERED IN HIS PENTHOUSE APARTMENT, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, FEB. 14

Claire Forlani ("Meet Joe Black") Guest Stars In A Recurring Role

Justin Hartley ("Smallville") Guest Stars

"Heart of Glass" -- When a music industry mogul is murdered in his high-end penthouse apartment, Mac, Stella and the team must rely on the crime's only witness, the victim's sister, to solve their case, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, Feb. 14 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. David Jackson directed the episode written by Bill Haynes and Pam Veasey, one of the series' executive producers.

Claire Forlani ("Meet Joe Black") guest stars in a recurring role as the CSI team's medical examiner, Dr. Peyton Driscoll, who is also in a relationship with Det. Mac Taylor. Justin Hartley ("Smallville") guest stars as Elliot Bevins, a male model who helps Danny with testimony for his investigation.

While investigating the murder of a music industry executive, Mac is puzzled by the account of the victim's sister, who passes a lie detector test and swears that she and her sibling were attacked by a woman who broke into their home. However, the sister had a motive to kill her own brother, given his lucrative life insurance policy. Meanwhile, Danny and Det. Angell (guest star Emmanuelle Vaugier) investigate the death of a beautiful woman found dead in a stranger's bathtub. Also, Stella has a medical scare while investigating a crime scene.

RECURRING CAST:
Dr. Peyton Driscoll...................... Claire Forlani
Dr. Sid Hammerback...................... Robert Joy
Adam Ross.................................. A.J. Buckley
Det. Jennifer Angell........... Emmanuelle Vaugier

GUEST CAST
Elliott Bevins............................... Justin Hartley
Kennedy Gable............................ Ashley Jones
Emery Gable............................... Brian Hallisay
Russell Ballard............................... Jason Olive
Colleen Ballard..................... Brooklyn Sudano
Rebecca Monin............................ Rachel Perry
Mia Opal.......................................... Bar Paly
Diane Langston....................... Nicole Mandich
Nurse................................. April Nichole Ennis
Justin McKinney....................... Jackson Davis
Polygraph Examiner...................... Dan Warner

Genre: Crime Drama, Action, Adventure, Suspense, MYSTERY

RATING: TV-14-V

AAAAAAADDDDDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Sorry, I'm over it now. :lol: Yay for Adam in the episode. ;) And Angell, since I loves her. And Hammerback, since he's awesome. :)

Anyway, that episode should be interesting, especially the Stella storyline. :)

Thanks for the update, vegas!

And it's all right, Fay, I had the exact response when I saw AJ Buckley listed on Recurring Cast. :lol: Ticks my roommate off when we're watching CSI: NY and every time Adam pops up for the first time, I always go, "Aaaaaaaaaaaddddaaaaammmmm!" :rolleyes:

The episode sounds like another 'rich folk bite the dust,' but nevertheless interesting. I think the rich and beautiful should take a note from the plain and poor -- they at least manage to stay alive.

SimplyBlue said:
Thanks for the update, vegas!

And it's all right, Fay, I had the exact response when I saw AJ Buckley listed on Recurring Cast. :lol: Ticks my roommate off when we're watching CSI: NY and every time Adam pops up for the first time, I always go, "Aaaaaaaaaaaddddaaaaammmmm!" :rolleyes:

The episode sounds like another 'rich folk bite the dust,' but nevertheless interesting. I think the rich and beautiful should take a note from the plain and poor -- they at least manage to stay alive.

:lol: So true. Just wanted to point out that I laughed at that. ...ok...

Ok, Hi Im new to Talk CSI, but I know enough about CSI to make a person wander, but I dont know what you guys are talking about, could you please explain and did u guys see the way that Peyton said she died of a broken heart and looked at Mac funny, I so want to see that episode.
I love Mac/Stella

csiviper said:
Ok, Hi Im new to Talk CSI, but I know enough about CSI to make a person wander, but I dont know what you guys are talking about, could you please explain and did u guys see the way that Peyton said she died of a broken heart and looked at Mac funny, I so want to see that episode.
I love Mac/Stella
Hi! :)
Um, well, a lot of us were curious about the upcoming Stella story line, regarding her getting cut with glass and possibly getting infected with HIV. Apparently, she tells Mac, and she also tells someone else, because she HAS to. We were just wondering who else she tells and why she HAS to tell them. ...Hope that helps...

^^Hehe..I still know and I'm still not telling. :p I'm evil that way. :devil:

What's this about Peyton telling Mac she died of a broken heart and looked away funny? I saw the promo for next week but I need to watch it again it wall went so fast. I'm assuming she's talking about the case but I'm not entirely sure.

1CSIMfan I swear that Peyton looked at Mac so weird when she said what that girl's cause of death was.
And you are evil but so am I.
OH and thanks Jessica6 it helps a lot.

1CSIMfan said:
^^Hehe..I still know and I'm still not telling. :p I'm evil that way. :devil:

What's this about Peyton telling Mac she died of a broken heart and looked away funny? I saw the promo for next week but I need to watch it again it wall went so fast. I'm assuming she's talking about the case but I'm not entirely sure.

MEANIE! :lol:

Um, yeah Peyton (who, as much as I said I didnt like her, am excited to see she's back... Weird. I know.) WAS talking about the vic. I missed the "look" though. Hmm. That's interesting...

What's the thing with Frankie's sister being in Heart of Glass? It's not in the casting that was posted in this thread but they're talking about it in the SBB thread.

MacsGirlMel said:
What's the thing with Frankie's sister being in Heart of Glass? It's not in the casting that was posted in this thread but they're talking about it in the SBB thread.
I have no idea what your talking about...but WHOA!

NO idea about the sister but I think that woman hurts Stella in some way.
Am I the only one who paid attention to the look Peyton gave Mac?
I also was kinda glad Peyton was back. Weird.

*Nod* that's why I'm confused. Someone said the woman in the promo sounded like she was saying "you killed my brother"...can't go listen at the moment becuase this PC doesn't have speakers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back