Speed/Rory #7: 'Speed Is The Name Of The Game'

Status
Not open for further replies.
calleighspeedle said:
great pic Kimberiea :)

where do you get these pics?, I have searched the internet and can't seem to find them.

I get to wireimage money.Haha..

You can see big photos in here.

asd.jpg

So, after a few more interruptions, I finally got to watch Dazed and Confused. :)
Great movie! Not as good as Empire Records, IMO, but excellent none the less. I absolutely love Slater. Lol, when he said 'The autopsy showed he only had one beer', all I could think was, Aww, he's going to grow up to become a CSI!! :lol:

HAHA, I never thought of that when I saw it :lol: i'm glad you finally got to see it DragonflyDreamer :D

Oh man, last night I was so excited because Keanu Reeves was going to be on this Australian talkshow called "Rove Live" and so I watched it, because I thought they would at least mention something about ASD, but all he talked about was his movie "The Lake House" that actually is coming out here :(
And he still looked like Fred, he still had the hair and the stubble, and all I kept thinking that he would look at the camera and say "What does a scanner see?" :lol: that would've been awesome!

Oh my gosh, I'm so excited!!! I found that A Scanner Darkly has an official Aus release date! :D :D
granted it is coming out on the 21st September, so it's still a fair wait, but I can't wait!!!

and it's only supposed to be rated 'M' so I can go see it :D

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find a release date for 'A Scanner Darkly' in the UK yet. Nothing has been confirmed yet, and since it's had limited release it's not such a far stretch to say it won't be released in the UK at all. Hopefully I'm wrong, because everyone deserves to see this movie and 'limited release' is a bunch of bologna.

I hope you're right!

------------------
SPEED: Next time why don't you try rejection cause you know what guys are used to it..see ya around!

-Blood Moon, Season 2

Thanks for the screencaps Kimberiea :)

I kind of dislike how they screwed around with Rory's face though. He might be on drugs and all, but he should still look presentable. :lol: Oh well, it's best not to dwell too much on it. We still have Right At Your Door... right? *mumbles* If I ever get to see it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back