Speed/Rory #7: 'Speed Is The Name Of The Game'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thumpy is now the proud owner of the Criterion Collection version of the 'Dazed and Confused' dvd. :D I've only been able to look at it briefly so far, but it looks awesome! I gave my old normal version of the movie to my sister, lol.

Thanks for the links calleighspeedle, I can't wait to see the movie when it's released. :)

Jenn, you finally got it? Wow I hope when you get a chance to get a better look at it, you'll be able to tell us what you think of it so far. :D

I finally got a hold of a regular copy of Dazed and Confused. I got a few minutes into it, when a tree fell on a power line, and knocked out the power for the rest of the night. Honestly! It really happened. It was my birthday, too. Sigh. Maybe tonight. No storms in the forecast. *keeps fingers crossed*

DragonflyDreamer...that sounds like the kind of luck I have. :( I hope you were finally able to watch the movie. And Happy Belated Birthday! :)

speed_cochrane said:
Jenn, you finally got it? Wow I hope when you get a chance to get a better look at it, you'll be able to tell us what you think of it so far.

Yup! I finally got it, and it was on sale too. Usually things like that go on sale right after I buy them. :lol: I spent a good hour just reading the booklet alone. I watched the deleted scenes, there are a ton of them, several with Rory too. I'm going to watch the interviews and auditions next. :D I will say that if your a fan of the movie this is definitely worth the money...it's amazing! I'm also looking forward to watching the movie with the commentary on as well.

Chez said:
Someone on the SiteforFans found a large and wonderful picture

And great news for Germany. Both, RAYD and ASD will play at the Fantasy Film Festival in July/August. Unfortunately all locations are about 200 miles from my home. But maybe....

I like this one, Chez! :D Germany is that far away and their language is that weird ) to pronounce...(but sounds convincing :rolleyes: :D Well, it's same luck to see him here...wondering who will he meet in the street? :rolleyes: :D

And kimberia, I like your banner! I don't know if he would just think about of keeping the long hair in real life? :rolleyes: :D Smooth and grace mark for him! :lol:
:) :)

Thanks for the links calleigh_speedle Here´s another one with the trailer movie box
I just found out that the official german release is set January 2007. OMG. Long, long time. But, lucky me, i can see it next month in Berlin :D

This is a part of an interview by Emily Procter talking about Rory leaving the show.

Were you sad to see Rory (Cochrane) go?

It was… Yes, of course. It felt like that first year was so hard and just trying to get used to doing what we doing and he was such a part of our group and to have him group was really devastating and there was just a feeling of being left behind. And the irony is, when we filmed the scene, all of us were so emotional and all crying, but that’s not very CSI, so they had to edit out all the weeping and find moments where we were just staring at the casket. In actuality we were all sobbing… I think I was interviewed by Entertainment Tonight and started crying in the middle of the interview… He meant a lot to me.

I thought it was sad. :(

*cries* Aww poor Emily. *hugs Emily* Don't worry, we all felt EXACTLY the same.

And I think they should have showed them weeping. Call it justice if you will. DANG NAB IT. :p

Heck we'd welcome her with open arms. But that's for the therapy thread.

I think Emily should 'tweak' the scripts for season 5. She should completely do this while filming.

Togo: So did you run the bullet through IBIS?
Emily: YOU'RE NOT SPEEDLE! *pushes Jon down*
Director: CUT. What are you doing?
Emily: I'm readin the script.
Director: That's not in the script.
Emily: *pulls out a sharpie* It is now.

:lol:

And kimberia, I like your banner! I don't know if he would just think about of keeping the long hair in real life? :rolleyes: :D Smooth and grace mark for him! :lol:
:) :)

I think so too.

I like him long hair. :D

144ba0e2ebd5da.jpg

Y'all...lookie here!

DC_CriEd_Disc2_J1.jpg

Small Smile

An Outright Grin

Those are from the 'character interviews' section on the Criterion Edition D&C dvd. I really wish I had more time to sit and make screencaps these days, I snagged these three really quickly to show y'all, b/c I just loved the way he looked right there, and I wanted y'all to see them.

I just want to reiterate, if there's any way you can afford this dvd set, I highly recommend buying, it's well worth the money. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back