Speed/Rory #7: 'Speed Is The Name Of The Game'

Status
Not open for further replies.
oops! sorry for the double post. For some reason, I didn't even think about the edit function. Must've been dazed after seeing that ring. Oh, and thanks for clarifying that! ha ha. I thought maybe they were engaged or something.

I too am glad to have seen Empire Records. May need to own that some day!

And did someone say they live in Missouri? I'm in Missouri too.

DragonflyDreamer said:
I saw Speed! Okay, I mean, I saw Rory, on tv. But still... it's him. It was just a clip of an interview, probably the same one you were talking about, because he was wearing a black shirt, but it was on CTV. I was so excited, because it was unexpected. I think I squealed. I never squeal. Oh well, at least there were no witnesses.

YES! E-Talk Daily featured A Scanner Darkly yesterday, and I saw it. :D Ah I love his black dress shirt. Alas, I didn't hear what he was saying because I was squeeling like a little school girl. :lol:

But there is another segment of A Scanner Darkly tonight on E-Talk Daily, on CTV. :)

Rory talk about ASD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZnhAEH5axk

And other video will post in Solitary Speed

144af717f9f043.jpg

Kimberiea The interview picture you posted...do you happen to have the video ? EDIT: Just found it on iFilm.

And ThumpyG42 is that the one you were talking about ?

Another edit: One more interview with Rory. The link is in my LJ mentioned in the earlier post

You can also find that interview with him above, on CTV.ca, and go to your right and then down to 'video' and click on eTalk: Keanu Reeves on 'A Scanner Darkly' 1:23'

That aired on CTV three days ago. :) It's the same video as above, but if that's any easier if you're having troubles downloading.

Hmm, well it took a while for it to load for me. But who knows, it might be easier for some people who can't see it with the other links.

Guys...please be mindful of the 'Intellectual Property' rule when posting links to interviews, etc. They must be streaming only and not downloadable.

The links to ctv.ca are fine as they are streaming and provided by the network that aired the interview. I am going to check into whether or not it's allowable to link to YouTube here or not, I will get back to you all on this. Also, if you are linking to interviews in your LJ, please make sure they are streaming only and not downloadable. Thanks guys. :)

No problem Jen, thanks for the tips. :) I'm never sure which links are aloud to be placed here, but it's good to know that the ctv.ca clip is okay to post. *sigh of relief*

The links in my LJ are streaming only, so i think that´s okay, isn´t it? IGN offers a download, but if they offer it, i don´t see a problem...

No worries Chez. :) And you're welcome, Geni.

btw...I never did thank you for that very big and gorgeous ASD premiere pic. :D

And yes...the interview I saw on Encore looks to be the same as the one in the pic that kimberia posted.

I have this pic from it...I apologize for the bad quality, I don't have hdtv, just regular satellite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back