Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanderslove you are spot on especially with the sexy rugged look Speed had later on in the show but one thing I'd change....no shirt! :devil:

please pull my mind out of the gutter. :D

speed6-1.jpg

calleighspeedle said

Darlin' this thread is firmly bolted and duct taped into the gutter. There's no escape. :devil:

Azza! Haven't seen you around in a while, welcome back. :)

Ashley, it's amazing how many times I catch Hart's War on the History network. I think it's the only Rory movie I can convince my dad to watch. :lol: But you're right, he totally needs recognition for that role, he was phenomenal in it. Although my friend decided she didn't like him after.

My friend: *GASP* He said the 'N' word! I HATE HIM!
Me: :rolleyes: It was in the script.

Thanks for the interview that_girl! It's nice to get some insight as to why Rory chose that role. I'm really lovin' that he's picking different characters throughout his career and hasn't typecasted himself for one specific genre.

And of course I'll just ignore his 'newest' role come September at the risk of being a hypocrite. :lol:

Wonderful pictures Need4Speed, thanks for sharing.

calleighspeedle said:

Sanderslove you are spot on especially with the sexy rugged look Speed had later on in the show but one thing I'd change....no shirt! :devil:

:lol: No shirt would be nice! :lol: and Your mind must stay in the gutter with the rest of us!! ;) :p :devil:

that_girl1 said:
Haha in the third pic he looks like a pimp! :lol: He looks so cute and so innocent in these pics. He has a different look.

haha!! you're right!!! he does look like a pimp in that one!! i never noticed untill you pointed it out!! Rory can be my pimp any day :devil:

and you know what just because you want to see Rory shirtless does not put you in a gutter. it's normal...because with someone that sexy, who wouldn't want to see him shirtless? :devil:

Need4Speed said:
and you know what just because you want to see Rory shirtless does not put you in a gutter. it's normal...because with someone that sexy, who wouldn't want to see him shirtless? :devil:

that is what i'm talkin' about! all i have to do is watch Black and White if i want to see him shirtless. :devil:

Hi Guys

Just wanting a little bit of help please - I'v only just discovered the delights of Rory C (can't believe it took me so long!) so i thought i'd have a look at his back catalogue, i'v found the following DVD's on Amazon & was wondering if they were worth buying?

Dazed & Confused
Black & White
Love & a .45
Right at Your Door

Also, if anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreiciated.

Thanks x

Hey Red nice to see a fellow Brit who loves Mr Cochrane. He is a hidden gem isn't he? :D

The 4 you listed are all worth a watch. But shop around of the cheapest you can get them :p

Right At Your Door is the most recent of Rorys films. Its only released in the US next month, but was released in UK in Sept 2006.

Aswell as the ones you've listed 'Empire Records' is great Rory classic also, and has a Region 2 release.

Although my favourite performace of Rorys was in 'The Low Life' and that only has a Region 1 release, so if your DVD player is multi region I'd definately recommend it :D :cool:

Thanks for that, i'll have a shop around.

I didn't realise he's in Empire Records (that's the one with Anthony LaPaglia isn't it? - I must've missed that on IMBD), i'm sure i'v got that DVD somewhere....

..... going home to ransack my collection now :D

It is indeed. I think that happens alot with Rory, alot of people have seen him in various films but don't realise its him because he is a complete chameleon from one role to the next :cool:

red said:
Hi Guys

Just wanting a little bit of help please - I'v only just discovered the delights of Rory C (can't believe it took me so long!) so i thought i'd have a look at his back catalogue, i'v found the following DVD's on Amazon & was wondering if they were worth buying?

Dazed & Confused
Black & White
Love & a .45
Right at Your Door

Also, if anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreiciated.

Thanks x

all those are awesome movies!! I love him in Dazed and Confused!! he plays a guy named Slater who is a stoner and is stoned threough the whole movie!! it was hilarious to see Rory in a rols like that!! i also recomend the hilarious movie 'Empire Records'

Okay, Folks. This is it the last poll. The winner of this one will be crowned The Ultimate Speedism I hope y'all have had as much fun with this as I have!

*This poll will be open until Saturday, because I want as many votes as possible*

I voted for "I love hotel rooms. Body fluids everywhere." Love It!! :lol:

DragonflyDreamer , I love your siggy with the Speedisms!

CSIMIAMI , You don't have Speed on that site!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back