Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Link to old thread

Link to previous threads

Welcome to the 16th Speed/Rory thread. Come one come all and discuss the various aspects of this talented young man. Admission is free...Unless you'd like to give me money anyway. :p

Since no one seemed to have any problem with the thread title DragonflyDreamer suggested, I've placed it as the new one for the 16th thread. :)

And for a threadwarming present, a non-spoilery picture from Right At Your Door.

Brad

And a picture from CSI:Miami. I just think he rocked the burgandy shirt, lol.

[​IMG]

Also, a reminder that DragonflyDreamer has requested Speedisms for Deadline. We've found a couple but keep searching!

2. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

New Thread! Yay! And what lovely pics to go along with it :D Thanks for sharing.

4. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

wow i loved the second pic that speed_cochrane posted!
    oo wee!

5. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

YAY FOR NEW THREAD!! here's something i made for you guys, i hope you like it.

[​IMG]

6. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

congrats on the new thread guys! :D If I had pics to post, I would lol

7. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

yay new thread! thanks for all the pics ladies!
    *goes to get pics too*
    i need to find some new rory pics i don't have anything recent, and that makes me all sad inside

8. HoratioStalker

HoratioStalker CSI Level One

Wow! I'm gone for a few days and there's suddenly a new thread!

A toast! (tosses bread) To the new thread! Nice thread opening pics all!

9. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

hey guys, we need a new topic to get this thread rolling!! so here's one!

What is your fav role played by Rory? (Could be from tv or movies, it doesn't matter! it could be one it could be all of them! :D)

my fav three roles are

Speed
    Slater
    and Lucas

10. Wolfe_Angel

Wolfe_Angel Witness

yay for a new thread!

11. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

*Jumps Up & Down* Yes New Thread!!! *Does Happy Dance*

12. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

My contrabution to the new thread.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I don't know if this has been posted but here it is anyway. A picture of Rory's brother and sister.

[​IMG]

13. SincerelyInDenial

SincerelyInDenial Police Officer

First off, congrats to all on the new thread! :)

Thanks to all for all the wondeful pictures contributed thus far. Though I've seen pictures of Rory's sister, I had never seen any of his brother. Thanks calleighspeedle for that one.

As for my favorite role... aside from Tim Speedle, I'd have to say as Sgt. Carl Webb in Hart's War. He was amazing in that role... plus there was Snicklefritz. It just showed that not only was he tough and macho, but he had a sweet side too, lol. In all seriousness though, he really did do a great job with that character.

I still have yet to see RAYD though. I really need to buy a copy even though it's region 2 and just play it on my laptop.

14. fo_poozle

fo_poozle CSI Level Two

ohhh good question Need4Speed! besides time speedle my top 3 would go like this:
    Lucas- he was all sorts of awesome in this, the sarcastic personality, the turtle neck, and the whole lip synching/dancing pure radness. and personally i think he just stuck out in the movie, he had all the best lines and he was fantastic in it.
    Carl Webb- amazing, he might not have had the most speaking lines in the movie, but he was most definitely a prominant part through out the whole film. and the courtroom scene, and the dialogue he had with colin farrels character was sooooo good. he actually made me dislike him for a few minutes and thats really hard to do :lol:
    dante- the last don was really great in my opinion and rory was really just spectacular in this. to portray some one so evil but still make you love him(that whole scene with his uncle, and how no one cared about him aww) is a very difficult thing to do. plus he had the coolest hats known to man, and the whole accent he had going on was rock awesome.

15. luvspeed

luvspeed Police Officer

lets see.....i think my favorites are..

1)Lucas: Lucas is my hero!! i thought that it was funny that he used the sentence "Don't Let the Man Get You Down" i found it funny because that has been my motto since i was 13 yrs old.

2)Tim "Speed" Speedle: i think i see some of myself in Speed. he is sarcastic and pretty laid back. he doesn't take the job personally. Speed Rocks!!!!!

3)Sgt. Carl Webb: i have to be honest i thought Webb was a jerk. but hey, who wasn't a bit of a bigot back then? he was tough and he was willing to do anything to get the job done.

so thats all i got.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.