Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, May 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shortea

shortea Rookie

OMG those pictures are so Yummie!!

Thank You so much for sharing them with Us.
    I so need to see them. Now I smile all day at work!!!

You are an angel!!

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks so much for the caps haunting_you. :) They're such a treat!

For some reason he really seemed at home in the bar. :lol: Although I have to say, the beach pictures are my favorite. And he looked so awesome in the graveyard. *sigh*

Oh by the way, we're nine posts away from a new thread, we should probably think of a new name.

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I was going to suggest "Just beacause you can't see something doesn't mean it's not there" as a new thread title, but I think it's too long :lol:

4. Finch

:lol: Unless we put the whole thing in netspeak, but I think it would confuse people more than anything. Of course we could always put half of it. "Speed/Rory #17: Just Because You Can't See Something..."

Just an idea though. We can always set up a poll in the next thread.

Gosh I really need to start watching my season two DVDs again. That's definitely a season I've taken for granted--I'm off to watch 'Blood Moon'! And maybe Wannabe. Solo!Speed rocks hard. *pouts* Besides, he's less red and high quality in that season, lol. (But I did love that he walked off into the sunset on Monday's episode)

I'm such a teenybopper when it comes to Speed.

5. shortea

shortea Rookie

althought i was feeling sad when he starting walking into the sunset it didn't stop from checking him out. There
    has been talk that he doesn't have a butt.
    After seeing him in those jeans I have to say he does
    have one!!

6. timspeedlefan

timspeedlefan Prime Suspect

He's got, without a doubt, the nicest butt I've ever seen!! *blushes* :D

Btw, Thank you Haunting_you for the pictures. I love all of them, but I especially love the first one. :)

7. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Thanks for those wonderful pics of Speed haunting_you it was such a sad episode but he still looked great.

8. June_85

June_85 Lab Technician

Ohhh nearly new topic time! Gorgeous captures, thanks so much for posting them. I think I will pick one as my new wallpaper :p

I intending on warthin BBYD again tonight, but had a nightmare day, I had a nasty bump in my car in a city I don't know very well I was hysterical and I have a sore back and neck. I don't think making myself wail again at BBYD would be too much in one day.

But on a brighter side I bumped into a Spice Girl :lol: it was Melanie C, she got all excited when we told her we were 5th row for one of their London gigs :lol:

About new topic tittle I was goin' to suggest Speed/Rory 'The dead has risen' (okay that spelling doesn't look right :lol:

9. timspeedlefan

Sorry to hear about your nightmare day. Hope your back and neck feel better. :)
    That is cool that you got to meet Melanie C. I always thought that she was cool.
    I like the topic title you came up with. The spelling looked fine to me. Someone came up with another one eariler that I liked as well. Can't wait to hear other topic titles.

10. csi_miami_babe

csi_miami_babe Rookie

The pictures are perfect. Rory looked so HOT!!! I'm never going to stop watching that episode. He's the most amazing actor ever. I was thinking that a new thread name could be Speed/Rory 'Always Watching Over Us' but it's just a suggestion. :)

11. timspeedlefan

I think I like that thread name the best. I really like that one.
    Good one. :)

12. Finch

Alright we are now at 1000 posts. So I'll start the new thread and hopefully the poll will be up soon for the new name. :)

13. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Can i please start the new thread? please? it might make me feel better about missing Speed if i concentrate on something to do with him that is positive.....and i thought we agreed on "Speed/Rory#17:Welcome to the Company"?

14. sanderslove

sanderslove Police Officer

How about:
    Speed/Rory#17:"The Dead Will Rise"

It kind of sucks! But Oh well.

15. Finch

^^ Need4Speed, since the new thread is up, (so sorry :eek: I'll have to make it up to you) it might not be possible. However, feel free to start the next one! :)

I thought we had considered 'Welcome to the Company' a while back as well. No harm in starting a poll though though since some new ideas have risen.

Follow the slightly blue-ish road

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.