Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
DragonflyDreamer , I love your siggy with the Speedisms!
Thank you :) I had a hard time getting some of them to fit on :lol: I have each one saved as an individual banner, if anyone is interested.

I also voted for "I love hotel rooms. Body fluids everywhere"

Wonderful banner DragonflyDreamer. :D I voted for the Spring Break quote. I've really enjoyed these polls - I know I haven't posted here much, but I have been voting whilst reading the thread. :)

DragonflyDreamer said:I had a hard time getting some of them to fit on :lol: I have each one saved as an individual banner, if anyone is interested.

I'm Interested!! In the "I love Hotel rooms, Body fluids everywhere," One :)

The reason why i dont have Speed, because the character is dead (since season 3), plus if i have to put up Speeds profile - means I would have bring up files of other "dead" characters.( i.e. Raymond, Marisol)
I figured main characters were mor important than minor.

And now that he's coming back......i was thinking of putting it up............but i'm not sure...nothing is confirmed.
Edited by Mod to add Spoiler Code

I voted for the great "Spring Break" quote! "Then, I'm going to arrest your cheap, tequilla-pushing ass, and have you spend the night in lockup with the drunk-and-disorderlies, and you can smell the vomit off the fraternity boys." The look on the guys face as he slowly absorbs what has just been said is priceless. :)

i voted "Then, I'm going to arrest your cheap, tequilla-pushing ass, and have you spend the night in lockup with the drunk-and-disorderlies, and you can smell the vomit off the fraternity boys." and "you got turrets or something?"
i miss the witty banter between Speed and Eric....good times....real good times :)

*sob* I can't decided which one to vote for, both of my fave's got put up! *sigh* You love to make a gal choose, huh Dragonfly?

Ok, think I'm gonna have to go for 'Well stole is-is very negatice. I-I borrowed it and then I-I replaced it' :lol: Bless him!

Also, very very interested in single Speedism banners! *nods*

CSIMIAMI said
I figured main characters were mor important than minor.

Yes, but Speed was a main character, not a minor one. ;) He appeared in 50 episodes and still has a strong fan-base. You wouldn't need to put Marisol or Raymond as they were only recurring/one-time characters. Ultimately though, it's your choice. The site looks great. :)

I also added a Spoiler Code to your post - Out of courtesy to those who wish to remain spoiler free and also because the new seasons has not yet aired.

Megan, I just noticed your siggy this morning, lol. I'm lovin' it! Hopefully some more folks around TalkCSI will see it and come to vote.

I had to go with the one from Spring Break. Compared to the rest, it kicked ass. :devil: Although the one from 'Lost Son' was really great because we'd never really seen awkward caught-red-handed Speed. :lol:

i voted for 'i love hotel rooms. body fluids everywhere'
that whole scene in the elevator is awesome and i love the sarcastic tone he has qhile hes saying.
and i got pics from the comic con, my friend was nice enough to sit through his q&a and get pics for me. i jusat have to upload them and then i'll post them.
my friend said he was really funny, and most of the questions that fans asked were directed towards him, which i love, i don't have all the detail yet cuz i haven't really got to talk to her but when i do i'll let you all know what she said.

I voted for 'i love hotel rooms. body fluids everywhere'. Love your banner, DragonFlyDreamer! Very good.
red said:
Hi Guys

Just wanting a little bit of help please - I'v only just discovered the delights of Rory C (can't believe it took me so long!) so i thought i'd have a look at his back catalogue, i'v found the following DVD's on Amazon & was wondering if they were worth buying?

Dazed & Confused
Black & White
Love & a .45
Right at Your Door

Also, if anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreiciated.

Thanks x

I would recommend Black and White and Empire Records. Really liked Empire Records. I have yet to see Right at your door, although I want to. Black and White isn't too bad a movie, plus you get to see Rory without a shirt. Bonus.

speed_cochrane,

Well like I said nothing is confirmed. But i'm starting to get the feeling that i should.......not that i don't like him or anything. I just a TV show thing one minute theyre here next minute they're gone. I'm a Speed fan myself, and the website is for fans.........what fans want -fans get.

Fans want Speedle - well- their gonna get one.LOL.

Well i'm gonna head back to the web.....gonna get up to SPEED...with things.

Okay, for anyone who's interested, I've put the Speedism Banners up in the FanArt forum, Here. If you want a combination of them together (animated), I can do that for you.

Also, I read the LJ of someone I kinda know who went to Comic-Con, and saw Rory. This isn't her whole entry, but here's what she said about him:

The momment he walked out it was like seeing Speed. Jeans, boots, button down shirt, cuffs open slightly wrinkled, scruffy and the hair was straight out of season 2... I about swooned... and lets say he's very much like Speed - his answers were short - he wasn't comfortable being in front of everyone or being center of attention... they did ask about future projects he hesitated then talked about the Company .. then just stopped and went no further... when he stopped talking that was pretty much all you were getting out of him...

But he was just ahhh *small squee* I just sat and stared at him for the full panel... *happy sigh*

Anyone else jealous of her? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back