Speed/Rory #16: ~~"Welcome to the Big Leagues"~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Megan, you're lucky to find someone who knows about Rory. Everytime I mention his name it's all crickets and tumbleweeds. :rolleyes:

It's funny, as soon as we learn that Rory's still alive, this thread sure comes to life, lol. Good to know we're all still out there too.

yay new rory pics!
awww he looks so pretty and NOT chubby.
i just showed my friend scilla those, and she made fun of him! what a bastard she is...she has no idea what attractive is.
and this has absolutely nothing to do with anything but that chicks boots are awesome.

speed_cochrane said:
:lol: Megan, you're lucky to find someone who knows about Rory. Everytime I mention his name it's all crickets and tumbleweeds. :rolleyes:

It's funny, as soon as we learn that Rory's still alive, this thread sure comes to life, lol. Good to know we're all still out there too.

You telling me! :lol: I don't know a single person in real life who knows him or has seen him in anything :rolleyes: I'm totally alone with my RC affections.

I wonder how the poker thing is going down this weekend in Vegas? More pictures would be nice! :p A friend of mine is over in Vegas this weekend for the Ricky Hatton boxing match. I told him to keep his eyes peeled for Rory and this was the response I got _> :rolleyes:

Oh and if Tim was still alive it would have been is 34th *I think* Birthday today :D

Happy Birthday June! And of course, to our beloved Speed. Cake for all! We ought to get some balloons in here too...

Hi Everyone!!! ***waves hello*** :D

I've not posted in here before and I don't really know why. :rolleyes: Speed is one of my favorite characters on the show and I really miss him a lot. :( It's great to see other fans of sexy Mr. Cochrane. :devil:

I have a little present, if anyone is interested. :) I have posted a Speed tribute vid on youtube to a favorite song of mine that always makes me think of Speed. I can PM you the link if you are interested. :)

YAY!!! Rory's alive!!!! i knew it!! :lol: and is it me or has he put on a few pounds since we last saw new pics of him? and it's nice to finally see what Rory's girlfriend looks like, lucky girl!! and at least she is somewhat good looking, some stars i've seen who are very sexy turn out to have uh....not so pretty girlfriends.

horatiosangel said:

I have a little present, if anyone is interested. :) I have posted a Speed tribute vid on youtube to a favorite song of mine that always makes me think of Speed. I can PM you the link if you are interested. :)
Welcome to the thread! And I'd love to see your video. ;)

havent posted in awhile been werking at my new job. yay sexy rory new piccys and i wanted beccy to see i found out how to use my banny and show it off!

When the mini series "The Company" airs on August 5th. Is anyone gonna watch it?? From the commerical they put on tv yesterday for it, it looks like a really good show.

Need4Speed said:
YAY!!! Rory's alive!!!! i knew it!! :lol: and is it me or has he put on a few pounds since we last saw new pics of him? and it's nice to finally see what Rory's girlfriend looks like, lucky girl!! and at least she is somewhat good looking, some stars i've seen who are very sexy turn out to have uh....not so pretty girlfriends.

He does look a little err meatier but he's hardly got the most flattering outfit on :lol:

I haven't made my mind up about his girlfriend. Unfair to her I'm comparing her to the 'Hollywoodites' of this world. Which she isn't. She's cute I think, pretty in a girl-next-door type. She's a normal kind of Plain Jane type, but I don't mean that in a bad way.
But who am I to judge :p she's the one holding Rory Cochranes hand in those pictures, not me :lol:

How sad am I? I was studying her 'bag holding hand' to see if a could see a bit of bling, but nope :p

Re: The Company, I think everyone who has access to the various channels it will be shown on in the US and Europe will be viewing, we're all having a Rory drought haha. I have to wait a little longer than August before I see it. I think its on in November over here

From the looks of it, it seems you all thought that Rory was dead.

By the way, he looks fine to me. He doesn't look chubby. But that's just me. ;)

i think he looks fine too. and as far as 'the company' goes i'll definitely be watching, is going to be awesome strictly because rory is in it ha.
and sorry i didn't get a chance to say this yesterday but happy belated birthday June_85 ! i hope you had a wonderful day!

i think i've said this before, when its time to watch the Company i'm hiding the remote. rule of the house "he who has the remote has control of what we watch". :lol: :devil:

xanessa said:
From the looks of it, it seems you all thought that Rory was dead.

:lol: No one thought he was really dead, it was just to his fans, he had dissapeared off the face of the earth and no one had a clue how he even looked these days, its been that long since we'd seen him. So as far as we were all concerned he was dead :lol:

I've been checking all the usual paparazzi photo sites for some LV pictures. Vince and Jon were spotted in LV at the weekend just gone so hopefully something should surface this week sometime :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back